OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children

Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children Vaccine-in-vial-with-syringe

Comments by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
One of the biggest myths promoted by Big Pharma, the U.S. Government, and the corporate “mainstream” media is that all medical doctors are unified in believing that all vaccines are perfectly safe, and that “the science is settled.”
Nothing could be further from the truth.
Here at Health Impact News we regularly feature medical doctors who have a variety of informed opinions regarding vaccines based on the actual science, and their own observations from their own patients in their clinical practice. If they dare to question vaccines at all, they are censored and attacked as “quacks.”
In this article by Dr. Robert J. Rowen from California, Dr. Rowen comments on the science behind repeated flu vaccinations that shows the vaccine loses its effectiveness when administered repeatedly every year.
He also makes some rather serious observations about his 36 plus years of practicing medicine:
I would venture to say that all the young mass killers have been vaccinated.
Does this mean vaccinations are a cause of these travesties? Absolutely NOT.
But with what we do know about vaccine impact on immune dysregulation, and that the immune system and brain are extremely intertwined, vaccination might be a factor in dysregulating perceptions of reality in susceptible young people.
Remember, I am a seasoned clinician, over 36 years in my particular field.
I don’t think I have ever seen an unvaccinated child with a violent disposition. And I’ve only encountered scant unvaccinated children with autism.

REPORT: Repeated Flu Vaccination Diminishes Effectiveness; Major Implications For All Vaccines

by Dr. Robert J. Rowen
Pure Health Institute
You hear the government and pundits imploring you to get an influenza vaccine. The heat is on even though this year’s vaccine is reportedly only about 30% or less effective. Children are dying. My own mother miraculously survived with intense medical care at age 95. I believe she was vaccinated.
I got sick twice, both times returning from speaking engagements overseas. While I did not bother to test myself, my symptoms and onset were a near identical match to those who did test positive. I had not vaccinated. Instead, I treated myself with ozone therapy and recovered basically on the spot.
Here I have a report the pundits will not tell you about regarding repeated vaccination against Influenza A (H3N2), which just happens to be this year’s dreaded strain.
This ignored report found that repeated vaccination with H3N2 over an eight-year seasonal span reduced effectiveness of subsequent vaccination. Remember, this year’s vaccine is only about 1/3 effective, or so they say.
The 2014 medical report suggests a possible reason. Getting previous repeated flu shots may diminish the effectiveness of the current vaccine.
The article’s conclusion:
“Current- and previous-season vaccination generated similar levels of protection, and vaccine-induced protection was greatest for individuals not vaccinated during the prior 5 years. Additional studies are needed to understand the long-term effects of annual vaccination.”
The government and industry would have you believe that medicine is a science. It would have you believe that simply studying a single vaccine for safety and/or effectiveness over a few months is all you need to do, in this “evidence based” medical paradigm.
This mentality is how the monstrosity of the current practice of multiple vaccinations at one session, and repeated vaccines has exploded into a travesty (in my opinion) of forced contamination of our children.
This article is a hint that repeated vaccination may have a deleterious effect on the immune system. Something I’ve repeatedly raised here.
My last flu vaccine was in 1976, Gerald Ford’s great swine flu scare.
I happen to believe that repeated vaccinations negatively alter your immune system, and can do so permanently.
We were not made for administration of these types of materials by intramuscular injection. Much of the vaccine “science” and vaccine preparation is done for convenience of the Pharma mob, especially the use of adjuvants to really KICK the immune system so that Pharma can use a smaller amount of the target antigen (offending organism). But if you kick something hard enough, you can crack or bend it.
I’m not your physician so I can’t give you personal medical advice. All I can do is be a contrarian educator to the current dogmatic paradigm so that you can look at both sides of a situation important to you.
In closing, I have brought you information on this site that contrary to long held medical dogma, there are lymphatics in the brain, and the immune system and brain are far more interconnected than we have ever thought.
Perhaps we need a study on multiple vaccinations’ effects on the immune system-brain connection to see if our practices in childhood vaccination could be contributing to a hidden “KICK” to a brain other than autism – alterations in perceptions of reality leading to mass carnage.
I would venture to say that all the young mass killers have been vaccinated.
Does this mean vaccinations are a cause of these travesties? Absolutely NOT.
But with what we do know about vaccine impact on immune dysregulation, and that the immune system and brain are extremely intertwined, vaccination might be a factor in dysregulating perceptions of reality in susceptible young people.
Remember, I am a seasoned clinician, over 36 years in my particular field. I don’t think I have ever seen an unvaccinated child with a violent disposition.
And I’ve only encountered scant unvaccinated children with autism. Even if vaccines are a part of these terrible conditions, the problem will still occur since we live in a very toxic world, which will affect brain and immune function.
But I strongly believe that vaccines are adding to the growing problem. I’d sure like to see a study on behavior patterns of the vaccinated vs the unvaccinated!!!!
Reference:  https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/59/10/1375/2895694
Read the full article at the Pure Health Institute.

Thanks to: http://vaccineimpact.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum