OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be
RiseEarth   

by Evelyn Jozsa; psych2go.net

One of our greatest missions in life is to become the person we are supposed to be and to connect to our higher selves. This journey begins with a conscious awakening and leads us to an improved personality. Often times this journey is confusing and there is no clear evidence of evolution. Sometimes there is just the feeling that there is something more, something unreachable, outside our shattered world.

Before I realized who I am supposed to be I felt like I am stuck in an endless loop of uncertainty. I thought that everything happens against me, and not for me. It took me a while to become aware of the fact that some of the things I have experienced were getting me closer to the person I am supposed to be.

Here are five uncomfortable signs that you might be going through a transformation as well:

5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be  Spirituality-and-Healing

1. You are going through an identity crisis

The first step to a conscious awakening is to begin to question yourself, the beliefs you hold and your philosophy of life. You might realize that what you believe in or who you thought you were are just other people’s ideas planted into you. Are your values really yours? Are you following the lifestyle you want or do you just adjust yourself to the people around you? After you cleared this up in your head and reached to a conclusion you might feel closer to your true self.

2. Some things that you used to like no longer interest you

This can be a hobby that you used to love, but no longer brings you joy. Abandoning something that you are used to can be frightening and it might feel like you are losing a piece of yourself. However, this can be a sign of the fact that you are focusing on the things that are more important to you. Stay close to what ignites you and don’t be afraid to let go of something that no longer adds to your happiness.

3. You feel lonely and isolated

When you are on the path to becoming who you should be you might feel like there’s a gap between you and the people you used to associate with. Thus you no longer feel connected to some of your friends and you stopped obsessing over fitting in and pleasing others.

4. You say ‘no’ more often

This again might affect your friendships and relationships, but saying ‘no’ sometimes just means that you have learned to prioritize yourself. To become the person you are supposed to be you need to give time to yourself and now you understand that.

5. You take more risks

To become the best version of yourself you have to be out there, outside of your comfort zone, taking risks. This doesn’t mean that you are not terrified, but you realized that to grow and become better you must challenge yourself.

Conclusion

To work on yourself and become an evolved person is the best gift you can give to yourself and to the world. If you’re the person you’re supposed to be you attract happiness and radiate it out to the world. Once you’re there you begin to expect things to work out, you start believing in miracles and the quality of your life improves and you begin to see the proof of that.

Source: Hardy, B. (n.d.). Benjamin Hardy. Retrieved September 6, 2017, from 20 Signs You Have Evolved As A Person: https://benjaminhardy.com/20-signs-you-have-evolved-as-a-person/

Thanks to: http://www.riseearth.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum