OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
ZAP —— a few remarks... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

ZAP —— a few remarks...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ZAP —— a few remarks... Empty ZAP —— a few remarks... Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:06 pm

Observer

I registered for this posting !

For years I considered the ZAP postings as entertainement. Just an extraodinary example how some cynic vermin is trying to make a few bucks out of the increadible possibilities the internet offers to the american kind of the western esoteric tradition. But at a certain point I began to develop doubts: Composing this BS a few times a week doesn‘t take much time, but it takes time... Therefor there must be some devote followers that donate regularly. And this is bothering me. I could say that who is donating to such an a**hole is so stupid that he deserves it. But I‘m not built this way. It really bothers me.

The ultimate low point was when he recently tried to pirate the name of a higly honorable instituton like Doctors without Borders to get donations... That really demonstrates the moral level of this vermin...

I read that around here many would like to see him in prison. I would like that too. But I doubt that - unfortunatey - what he does isn‘t really illegal.

I think a promising way to do something would be the classic journalistic way. I see that here his name, residence and phone number is known. If I were living in Calgary I would initiate a classic journalistic approach. Talking to people, observing... A photograph of Jerzy in the Steakhouse when he is supposed to eat ketchup sandwiches? Without teeth??? Nice idea!!! A story like this might be interesting for the press. The general public, I suppose, doesn‘t have the slightest idea what kind of nasty actors infest the internet...

2ZAP —— a few remarks... Empty Re: ZAP —— a few remarks... Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:59 pm

robert18

Excellent pint !!!. I could not agree more about "who is donating to such an a**hole is so stupid that he deserves it." Totally brain washed desperadoes who believe in  trillions of $$$ coming their way from such a looser like babkowski jerzy from Calgary Alberta - Canada......
This criminal should be charged from criminal acts a long time ago but in a normal criminal justice system. The one in Calgary, Alberta Canada clearly looks that it is far from that so criminals, scammers, swindlers can strive and laugh, continuing their path of crimes. This is tragic and shame Canada!. This is against basic Human Rights to be protected but not here... This young mesmerized, confused prime minister of Canada has guts to go abroad and preach Human rights to Chinese, Hindus and other gigantic old civilizations not understanding his own internal problems.... So sad yet hypocritical....

3ZAP —— a few remarks... Empty Re: ZAP —— a few remarks... Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:01 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Welcome Observer! Thanks for joining and posting. Spot on! I agree with your every word.
We have talked to the RCMP, reporters, a detective, and you are so right that it is not illegal to create a sob story and beg donations. We have even thought of starting a go fund me to get the money to hire someone to follow this vermin around just like you suggested.
It is reassuring when a new person understands the dynamics in dealing with these fraudsters.
So keep sharing and spreading the word people! Hitting this toothless barber in the pay pal account is all we got going ... for now.

4ZAP —— a few remarks... Empty Re: ZAP —— a few remarks... Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:16 pm

Observer

If you start a „go fund me“ to compile a solid documentation about our special friend my contribution is assured! :-)
He is really an extraordinary example for all this increadible nonsense that has found a fertile ground in the anonymity of the internet.
He understood that there are MANY sheeple around whose survival mode is based on the complete elimination of a feature of the human mind called MEMORY. When you stubbornly believe that your piles of colorful paper are making you a billionaire tomorrow or the day after - for YEARS! - then you also believe for years that you do good to „our humanity“ helping this selfless hero over the last hump ...
You say that you talked to reporters... I‘m really disappointed that they didn‘t see the potential of this story...

On the other side of the pond my only relation to Canada is my 85 years old aunt in Vancouver...

5ZAP —— a few remarks... Empty Re: ZAP —— a few remarks... Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:38 pm

Gunny_USA

Gunny_USA

Hi Ya'll,
I think that ZAP referenced "Doctors ACROSS Borders"?

anyway, I don't think you can "go after ZAP" without including HOBIE and Rumor Mill News Reading Room (RMRR).

Hobie not only posts every ZAP message, he actively promotes and defends them. They are in on the same scam.
(Maybe a note to GOOGLE SECURITY  about the ongoing, years long scam?)

Just my thoughts.
Gunny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nIGRJ-geIc&t=18s

6ZAP —— a few remarks... Empty Re: ZAP —— a few remarks... Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:15 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yes... Omega trust is the connection between Hobie, Susan, Jerzy and their gang of internet thieves. Just try to get a receipt for any donations made to them so you can deduct on your taxes. It won't ever happen. Just try it donators!
I know several that diligently tried. Susan first responded to the email saying one would be sent. Then flat out refused to answer anymore email nor provide a receipt. As slick as this gang of donation predators are they will be stopped. It is only a matter of time... tick tock :)

ZAP —— a few remarks... Tenor

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum