OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey)

FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) Nicola-tesla

The radical, controversial information inside these personal, hand-written letters from Arthur Matthews [1980-1983] contain divergent views from the 'traditional Nikola Tesla,' such as:

*   "Tesla married in 1980; he had a SON and died a very rich man."
*   He and J.P. Morgan were always "firm friends." Morgan never removed his (financial) support from Tesla.
*   Tesla dismantled his Long Island, N.Y. tower at his own expense during WW1 because it was thought that it could be converted into a powerful weapon by Germany.
*   Most books on Tesla are extremely inaccurate and have been written from older books with misinformation.

Arthur Matthews was truly the secret son of Nikola Tesla. He lived in Neuville, Quebec, Canada, on a large piece of property and welcomed (believe it or not) spaceships or saucer-type crafts from Venus!
     I first heard of his book: 'The Wall of Light' through Health Research. HR was a company that reprinted very rare, out of print, soft-covered books (like biblical 'Enoch'). There was Arthur's Canadian address in his book. I was thrilled to hear back from this kind, gracious man. We were pen-pals in the 1980s and every word of his correspondence is printed here.
     History records the super-genius, Nikola Tesla, was never married and had no children. Supposedly, he was a "mad scientist," totally dedicated to his work and not human relations. If you were responsible for the Philadelphia Experiment and could build time machines and particle beams, maybe you would also hide an offspring? Especially when you considered the kidnapped Lindbergh baby decades later. 
     So, Arthur was set up in rural Canada and was visited by Tesla from time to time. The father taught the son his technical wisdom, such as the transmission of wireless, electro-magnetic energy and much more.

FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) SonofTesla2FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) Tesla_Matthews

Quebec newspapers often reported what Matthews had achieved as he transmitted wireless energy locally. There are schematics of some of the inventions in Arthur's 'The Wall of Light.' Remember the handheld device Klaatu wanted to give to Earth governments in 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'? The one where you could talk to those on other planets? That's real and the design for how it works is in his book. Also, Matthews described how the telephone line could be used to send information and pictures to others with similar devices. This amazing accomplishment preceded the Internet by more than 60 years! 
     There is no doubt that Arthur was Tesla's son, especially if you investigated online. A vast amount of corroboration has surfaced that proves Arthur always honored his father: Nikola. Records show a trip to England where Arthur, at a young age, met Lord Kelvin.
     The shocker for most readers when they study Arthur Matthews: visitations by intelligent humans from the planet Venus! Whenever they wanted to visit, they'd phone! There could be a reference in the letters where Arthur was unsure if he'd be at home because the situation was out of his control. (I planned to visit him; he even drew a map how to get to his place. But, unfortunately, I never made the trip).
     Arthur died in 1986. I was informed by letter in 1988 from Irine Couture that Mr. Matthews had passed. I surely regret not making the trip to Canada.
     Years later, someone that knew Arthur and had seen my 'Son of Tesla' online article, sent me photos of his 90th birthday, shortly before his death. Imagine a shorter and older Tesla with white hair. It certainly was Tesla's face, laughing at a cake his old friends made for him: two spaceships were seen on top of the birthday cake.

FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) CYk0P86UoAAQLWA

FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) CYk0WgEU0AApk8p

I never received an answer when I asked him: "Are you Tesla's son?" I'm pretty sure he made a promise to his beloved father that he'd never reveal the truth. I respect that and dropped the whole thing.
     Arthur repeated how to build a wireless power-tower: study Tesla's Lectures, Patents, Articles and life story in 'The Wall of Light.'

FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) SonofTesla1

I never got a solid answer from Arthur on another big question of mine: Did Tesla know of the ancient, global GRID [my theory] and that his electro-magnetic energy was the same power-principle that Atlanteans, Egyptians, Incas, Mayas, Aztec Indians, etc. also used? Atlantis, a sunken continent (with power-pyramid) in Bermuda Triangle area and 12 other (smaller, EM) sub-stations around the planet?
     Nope. Never got a clear answer. I think because it was obvious: Of course, he did.
     I had sent Arthur chapters of an early manuscript that went through a few titles: 'The Atlantis-Tesla Connection,' 'Atlantis Power Grid.'

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) Cvjo0DLWcAAx03X

The ms. was poorly written; I couldn't write a proper sentence back then. It surprised me that he liked the ideas in it. Arthur always corrected me to NOT use or believe the misinformation in old and new Tesla books. Little did he (or I) know I'd be published by a real publisher in 2015, TWB Press in Colorado. I think Arthur would be very proud of my (fictional) writing style and my work today.

I was on 'Coast2Coast with George Noory' radio and relayed the little-known Matthews information. I received a tremendous response from listeners. One email stated it was the most informative C2C program since the John Lear interview.
     Here is Arthur Matthews' complete and controversial correspondence from 1980 to 1983:

Dear Mr. Yurchey,    [approx. 1980]
     Thank you for your very welcome letter and interesting information. Thank you for your kind - remarks about Tesla. A lot of persons have wrote about him. But have used information of others. If you intend to do a true book about Tesla - the only place to obtain true information - is from the patents - lectures - articles, and his own life story. And the only place to find his life story is in 'The Wall of Light.'
     Tesla was never a dreamer. He was a real man. He believed in God - and the Bible. He married in 1980 - He had a SON. And he died a very rich man.
Sincerely,
Arthur Matthews.

Oct. 29 1980:
Dear Friend,
     Thanks for your letter on 10-23-80-  I'm a busy person. Not much time for talk or long letters. If you drop by someday I'd be glad to see you.
     The only way to build any of Tesla's inventions - is - to study his patents, lectures and articles. It cannot be done by reading books, or talk. A group of engineers and 3 million $. tried recently to build Tesla's transformer. They failed because they did not study the patents. So I'd say - (if you haven't) get the patents.
Yours truly,
Arthur Matthews.

March 28 1981:
Dear Mr. Yurchey,
     Thanks for your letters of 3-21-81. Due to conditions beyond my control [spaceship landings from Venus?], I do not know when I will be at home. But I will let you know just as soon as possible.
     Other side (of card) is sketch of our location and location of Quebec air-port.
Sincerely,
Arthur Matthews.

(In 1982, I moved from PA. to CA).

[approx. 1982]:
Dear Doug,
     Thanks for the good news - Tesla was not a dreamer. Every one of the 1,200 inventions are practical. Those in use, keep the world going. Such as motor, A.C. power, ignition system, radar, radio, T.V. Writers who say he was a dreamer - are fools. Tesla died rich in $. Don't believe books. Tesla was married. He had a son. And as I say, don't believe in books.
     It is no-one's business what Tesla did with his private life. Or yours or mine. Mind your own business IS THE KEY.       A.H.M.

Feb. 9 1983:
Dear Friend,
     Much thanks for your welcome letter. The easy part of a book is writing it. The difficult part is getting it published. Mary Baker Eddy wrote the most wonderful book in the world. No one would publish it. She had to do it herself.
     So don't worry. I know you can write a good book. Just keep up the good work. The Lord is with you. Sure, you will have ups and downs. We all do. It's 'keeping up' that counts - So just you keep up the good work. God bless you.
Arthur Matthews.

March 21 1983:
Dear Doug,
     First up all 'Happy Easter' to you and yours.
     The chapters from your book came this a.m. I have spent some time reading them. And I find them good reading, very good in fact. But before you send it to be published, be sure of your facts. Study the remarks of Tesla in his own life story - before you publish the remarks on Mr. (J.P.) Morgan - for he and Tesla were always friends. Morgan did not remove his support and faith in Tesla. They were firm friends.
     Tesla had loads of money. He was never poor. He died a very rich man. It was Tesla who removed the tower on Long Island, not the U.S. government. He was not told to remove the tower. Tesla removed it at his own loss. Because it was thought it could be used against the U.S. by the Germans (during WW1).
     By all means, do not get information from books. Get the facts from Tesla's Lectures, Patents and Articles and his own life story in 'The Wall of Light.' This is the only true story.
Yours truly,
Arthur Matthews.
p.s.
Tesla was a wise man. No one cheated him. Some did try. He got a million cash from Westinghouse in 1893 - it was invested. So think it over. Also, Tesla sold all of his patents. He died happy and rich. Don't believe writers of good books.

Sept. 15 1883:
Dear Friend,
     Thanks for your letter on 9-10-83- We all have problems. And each of us want our means to solve our problems - I find my answer in the Bible. But my answers are not everyone's answer.
     Each of us - must find our own answer. We don't have to travel far. Because the answer is built inside each of us. Perhaps a lot of persons lost this built-in answer. Because they made the mistake of going to others. So let God be our guide.
Thank you.
Arthur Matthews.

Oct. 31 1983:
Dear Doug,
     Thank you for your interesting letter and article concerning Tesla. As I said before - Tesla was a practical mech-engineer - He did not believe in nonsense - He died in 1943 - and if you want the truth - look it up in published works before 1943.
     He published only one life story. It is in 'The Wall of Light.' No other is true.
     You are a good writer- why not write about something you know and not what someone else said?
PS. Have you seen the U.S.A. 1983 Tesla 20-cent stamp? Send me one.

Nov. 18 1983:
Dear Doug,
     Much thanks for your welcome letter and the Tesla stamp - which finds a place in my Treasure Book.
     You sure have wonderful ideas. Your book is very well composed and will find a good market. More so now U.S.A. has honoured him in the stamp.
So good luck to you.
With best wishes,
God bless you and your work
Arthur Matthews.

FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) CYn9icGUEAAOL1M

Neuville, Canada. 6/5/88
Dear Mr. Yurchey,
     Thank you much for your letter you wrote to Mr. Matthews. He would certainly have been pleased to hear from you, but he made his transition to another plane, the 28th of July, 1986.
     You seem to have a wonderful little business. Unfortunately, I am not in a situation to take advantage of your offer myself. I'll keep your name and address and if somebody is interested, I will refer them to you. Good luck in your enterprise!
     Light! Peace! and Love!
     Sincerely,
     Irine Couture

*   I spoke to Arthur on the phone once and asked him the ultimate question: "When? When will we have wireless Tesla Tech?" His answer was:
     "It will be so long in the future that no one then would have heard of Nikola Tesla."
     Wow. That's a long time (200 years?). You see, the power towers or "stations" as well as ancient pyramids and monoliths are MAGNETIC. Our entire power system should be magnetic and utilize Tesla's wireless principles. Our A.C. power lines, our cell phones and computers are wrong (and dangerous) and must be scrapped before we can install an EM World System (of the gods).
     Thank you. Happy to share a different side of Nikola Tesla. See if you can pick up a rare copy of 'The Wall of Light,' half-written by Arthur, half-written by Tesla.

FOR MORE INFORMATION:
     See YouTubes, stories and articles under both names: TS Caladan & Doug Yurchey

contact Tray - I'll answer any question - dugx@sbcglobal.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) Empty Re: FULL DISCLOSURE of Correspondence between NIKOLA TESLA's SON and TS Caladan (Doug Yurchey) on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:49 pm

topspin2

Started writing essays on Tesla at age 10 and that was more than a few years ago. Thanks for this tidbit as it does add more information. Its amazing how we truly dont know where the truth is and where it isnt. The stories on Tesla are actually different than some of this information..Ahhhh, such is the 3D world...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum