Latest topics
» UFO News ~ UFO's Are Observing Us While They Pass The Earth plus MORE
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyToday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Structure Found On Asteroid 433 Eros, Amazing Close Up
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyToday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Your Government is Lying - You CANNOT Catch Coronavirus - MAKE THIS VIRAL
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - Trump Extends Wuhan coronavirus death toll said to be 12 times more than official figures plus MORE
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious bright UFO-like object suddenly appears on the surface of the Moon
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyToday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Intel Sign-IO: Gloves That Turn Sign Language into Audible Speech
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyToday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» IMF officially declares global economic recession
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyToday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer (struggling to stay relevant) - What is Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind?
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyToday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Keukenhof Gardens virtually open - We will bring Keukenhof to you!
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyToday at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Solar Wind Stream Hit Earth's Magnetic Field-Sunspot From the Next Solar Cycle is Turning Into View
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» War With the International Banking Cartel? Or NESARA?
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyToday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» INCREDIBLE UFO TR3B FOOTAGE OVER MINNEAPOLIS MARCH 28TH 2020
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyYesterday at 8:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Watch the Moon Inside the Magnificent "Winter Circle of Stars" *** Superb Stargazing ***
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyYesterday at 8:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cigar Shaped Object Seen Near The International Space Station?
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyYesterday at 8:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Key To Solving EVERY Problem Is At Out Fingertips - Gregg Braden
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyYesterday at 8:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Covid-19: Global Ceasefire
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyYesterday at 8:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Its Surreal'! Tent Hospital Erected In Central Park, Just Like The Division
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyYesterday at 8:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» John McAfee: DMT and Other Drugs
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyYesterday at 7:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford - Benjamin Fulford 3-30-20… “Abe, Macron, Merkel & Prince Charles to be “coronavirused
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyYesterday at 7:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Online Class April 5, 2020~Basics In Water
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! EmptyYesterday at 6:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud!

I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud!
By
Strange Sounds
-
Mar 9, 2018

This is one of the rarest clouds ever. And it was captured over Battle Mountain, Nevada, USA on 8 March 2018. It’s called a horseshoe cloud for obvious reasons. An unusual phenomenon called “cloud-moustache” or “vortex horseshoe” was photographed on March 8 in Nevada, USA. It occurs when vertically floating air collides with a horizontal vortex. Or when an arch to another dimension opens up in the sky. Pictures captured by Christy Grimes
I bet you haven’t seen anything like this yet. Look a horseshoe cloud! Strange-sky-phenomenon-vortex-horseshoe

A cloud moustache or vortex horseshoe over Nevada. By Chrity Grimes

Here’s what happens

An updraft pushes flattish cumulus clouds up and a horizontal vortex develops from differential updraft speeds. As the vortex climbs, it gets caught in the faster horizontal winds aloft, and the middle part of the vortex catches the faster speeds with the ends being slower. The result is that the center of the vortex pulls out ahead. Various time lapses can be found online.
Well I guess!

Thanks to: http://strangesounds.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum