OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil Img_026

Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil
March 17, 2018 Openhearted Rebel 
Grandfather Cures His Cancer With Homemade Cannabis Oil Egrgevia Body Mind Soul Spirit
Mike Cutler claims the cancerous cells in his liver disappeared after he began taking home-made cannabis oil.
Mike Cutler, 63, was diagnosed in 2009 and was given a transplant in November the same year. He was given the all-clear but says the disease came back in late 2012 attacking the new organ he had been given. Out of desperation to survive he began researching online for alternative cures, this is where he found a YouTube video which described the use of cannabis oil as a cure.
Cutler has said that just three days after taking the class B drug, his excruciating pain disappeared. In May this year, the grandfather-of-nine went for a biopsy at the Royal Free Hospital in London. Doctors confirmed that the new cancerous cells in his liver had vanished. A spokeswoman for the Royal Free Hospital confirmed Mr Cutler had not received any cancer treatment since his transplant in November 2009.
Cutler is a retired builder from Hastings, East Sussex, England. He said, “finding out I could die was terrible. All I had in those dark days was my laptop, and that’s when I began searching for something else that could help me – I couldn’t accept I was going to die.” He purchased the drug through a dealer and went on to cultivate his own tablets from the oil, he would take 1 capsule a day.
He said that his symptoms disappeared after 3 days. When Cutler found out his was cured he said that he “was just completely shocked.” He has since began growing his own cannabis plant to keep up a ready supply of the medication. Cutler spoke at an event last week about the medical use of cannabis – together with Professor David Nutt and MP Caroline Lucas in Brighton, England.
He is now campaigning for changes in the law to allow the oil and other forms of cannabis to be legally used medicinally to treat other people. Each day there is a new story confirming the magical medicinal powers of cannabis oil (i), it is time for scientists to realize the full healing potential of cannabis as a medical drug.
Dr Kat Arney, Cancer Research UK’s science communications manager, said: “This could potentially lead to more effective treatments for cancer in the future, but there’s still no good data from clinical trials to show that cannabis or cannabinoids can safely and effectively treat cancer in patients at the moment.” Because of these findings a number of charities have intensified their research into the use of cannabis as a medical drug.
Watch this inspiring video – Me and Cancer-The Cannabis Oil Cure

https://youtu.be/QEi7HNLNTQk

Thanks to: https://openheartedrebel.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum