OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  Jerzy511

POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 20-Mar-2018 20:40:48

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: BABY ON THE WAY
Date: Tue, March 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  Giphy

HI ALL,

I DID NOT EXPECT THIS. I WAS INFORMED THAT ON THE FIRST TRANCHE OF FUNDS COMING IN TODAY, A SENIOR BANKER DID US A MAJOR NASTY, AND MY VOICE IS ALMOST GONE BEING ON THE PHONES ALL DAY LONG.

POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  Giphy

THIS MAJOR VEGETABLE ACTUALLY STOLE MONEY SO WE DID NOT RECEIVE FUNDS AS EXPECTED. THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE DID IT WHILE THE REGULATORS WERE WATCHING, AND HE WAS TAKEN AWAY IN BRAND NEW BRACELETS – FREE OF CHARGE. WE COULD NOT BELIEVE THE TEMERITY OF THIS TURKEY. IN BROAD DAYLIGHT WITH EYES ON HIM. HE OBVIOUSLY FIGURED HE COULD DO IT AGAIN AS FIRST BLUSH TURNED UP A FEW OTHER “INDISCRETIONS”.

I WAS TOLD THAT WHAT HE DID WAS BLOCK THE FUNDS FROM BEING MOVED, AND SIPHONED THEM OFF TO A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT, AND PUT A POINTER IN THE ACCOUNT TO A CREDIT LINE THAT WOULD SHOW MONEY IN THE ACCOUNT, BUT EMPTY MONEY. THERE WAS NOTHING THERE AND EVEN THE CREDIT LINE WAS BOGUS I BET.

THESE KINDS OF GAMES BANKERS PLAY HAVE SURFACED TIME AND AGAIN AND THIS IS NOTHING NEW. ONE TIME WHEN I WAS IN CHINA, I HAD CODES FOR A MAJOR GLOBAL ACCOUNT THAT I WAS DOING A SPECIAL TRANSACTION WITH, AND WHEN THE FINANCE GUYS AND BANKERS WENT INTO THE SCREEN, THEY SAW THE MONEY SITTING THERE, BUT IT WAS FROZEN AND COULD NOT BE MOVED. ON FURTHER INVESTIGATION, IT TURNED OUT THAT THE GLOBAL ACCOUNT WAS POINTING TO A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT THAT SUPPOSEDLY HAD A CREDIT LINE AND THIS IS WHAT SHOWED BUT IT WAS EMPTY. THAT CREATED A WINDSTORM OF HUGE PROPORTIONS BUT THE MONEY HAD BEEN STOLEN. THIS ONE WITH US SMACKS OF THE SAME THING AND I HOPE HE ROTS IN JAIL.

POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  200

WE WERE TOLD THIS WILL TAKE 48 HOURS TO SET RIGHT SO WE REALLY DID NOT LOSE ANYTHING BUT TIME IN THIS CASE, AND WE WERE RELIEVED TO HEAR THIS. OUR NEW DATE IS THURSDAY TO GET THESE FUNDS.

IN THE MEANTIME, I HAVE HEARD MANY MANY PIECES OF INFORMATION REGARDING THE TTM’S AND PAYMENTS BEING MADE TODAY TO MANY WITH BOTH CURRENCY AND BONDS SO ALL THE INFORMATION I RECEIVED LAST WEEK AND IN THE LAST DAYS SEEMS TO BE VERY ACCURATE IN THIS REGARD. I EXPECT MANY NEW MILLIONAIRES TO SURFACE NOW SO ALL IS WELL THERE.

BUT WE ARE AGAIN IN A CRITICAL SPOT AS WE DID EXPECT OUR FUNDS TODAY, NOT 48 HOURS FROM NOW, AND WE HAVE OUR PEOPLE READY TO JUMP OFF THE NEAREST CLIFF BECAUSE OF THE CRITICAL NATURE OF THEIR CIRCUMSTANCE, INCLUDING ME. TO BOOT, JUDITH, AN OLD DEAR SISTER OF MINE, HAS A DAUGHTER IN THE VICTORIA HOSPITAL ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH TO A PREEMIE BY 7 WEEKS. SHE IS 33 WEEKS IN AND STARTING CONTRACTIONS. THEY ARE GIVING HER STEROIDS IN CASE SHE GIVES BIRTH SO THE BABY CAN BREATHE WHEN IT COMES OUT. AT LEAST THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD AS TO HOW IT WORKS.

JUDITH ASKED ME FOR A BIT OF HELP SO SHE CAN GET OVER TO VANCOUVER ISLAND TO VICTORIA TO SEE HER DAUGHTER (FIRST GRANDCHILD) AND I HAVE NOTHING TO SHARE TO GET HER ON THE FERRY AND A BIT FOR FOOD. SHE WOULD BE STAYING IN THE HOSPITAL SO NO HOTEL MONEY NEEDED.

POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  Internet-Fraud-Alert1

SO I AM AGAIN FORCED TO STAND IN FRONT OF YOU AND HOPING I HAVE NOT OVERSTAYED MY WELCOME. I JUST DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE NEXT DAYS WITH ALL THESE FIRES RAGING AROUND ME, AND FEEL UTTERLY HELPLESS.

I AM GOING TO HIT THE SACK AND TURN OFF THE PHONES AND EVERYTHING ELSE AS I NEED MY VOICE FOR TOMORROW. WHATEVER HELP IS THERE, IS THERE AND I AND A FEW OTHERS WILL BE SOOO GRATEFUL FOR IT AND YOU CAN BE SURE THAT BIG THANKS WILL BE ON MY MIND AND THOSE OF A FEW OTHERS. I CAN NOT GIVE UP NOW MUCH AS THAT FEELING IS OVERWHELMING, AND CRYING IS USELESS.

SO I THANK YOU FROM HEART. ALL I CAN DO RIGHT NOW.

POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  Ifraud

MUCH LOVE AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  The-breakfast-club-Favim.com-235764

POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY - ALERT! DOUG JONES SICK SO SEND ME MONEY!  Th?id=OIP.fU_CAySjiBr6fkagpOf32QAAAA&pid=15

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

WilliaminUSA

OMG! I really thought he saved the 7 billion of us this time, hahahahahahahha.

Open letter to hokie or is it hobie:

hobie you are a total asshole. I once trusted you. raylene begs for money every month and hopefully soon RMN will dry up. zap is a shit stain as more and more people are learning. his desperation is obvious by the fact that his midweek BS is a day early. More imaginary people that he is helping.
hobie, or is it hokie-that would be a more honest name, who other than a simple minded person would accept that this vermin ghoul has any contacts with "grandfather" or anyone with the power to save humanity.
The asswipe lied about the hurricane in Florida and got called out on it. I'm surprised the shit stain isn't bringing power back to Puerto Rico single handedly. 
Sadly there is no hell but you hokie and zappy will have to answer for your evil when you die alone.
Must be difficult to beg for money and lie every month. That's the meaning of wasted flesh. I wish you peace and I pity you because when you meet your maker it's not going to be pretty.

WilliaminUSA

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

the ghoul and hobie are being affected by what is written here  other places and hopefully their funds are drying up as evidenced by their more and more frequent begging and lies. 

hobie posted this today:

Hobie...with all due respect , I find it alarming that you believe or are invested in believing this scenario , as it continues, week after week and has done so for YEARS.
I do not understand where faith in the ever changing *drama* (which precludes delivery, resolution , always) comes from in ANY discriminating mind.
I ask sincerely ...How is it that anyone here buys this? this has eaten at me for awhile , I find it out of alignment with the general discernment possessed by many here.
Please do not publish my last name or email address. Thank you.
Regards, m
hobie replied, in part:
It isn't that I believe what Zap is saying, but that I don't as yet have reason sufficient to disbelieve it - and I have some faith in who I've found Zap to be.

I and others here have been ridiculed by the ghoul, than attacked. The ghoul even suggested that I posted the photos of the poor girls corpse. Now hobie might be beginning to cave in to the final stage the acceptance of the truth.
hobie is either a total moron, a very poor judge of character or in on the scheme or a little of all of the above.
What kind of idiot would "have some faith" in the ghoul?
1)We all know the ghoul; took photo's and hair from the poor girl than tried to scam money supposedly to help her family when the family wanted no part of the ghoul's scam.
2)The ghoul had to back off his false claims that he was helping Florida hurricane victims.
3)Why isn't Imaginary Mary's sister reaching out for help? Maybe because there is no Mary living in a  car with an O2 bottle because no hospital would refuse emergency medical attention.
4)Why is baby Bradd's mother not reaching out for help for his food and medical bills? Maybe because there is a good health care system in the Philippines? Ya' think?
5)A tree falls on susan's apartment and she has to pay for repairs. She rents! Isn't that the responsibility of the landlord? And susan must have a  phone but no photo's are available of the damage?
6)A photo of a pile of bills and receipts is proof? This is laughable.
7)On top of that who in their right mind would trust a team of destitute, homeless and sickly financial "experts"?

Yup hobie is a moron or scam artist and the ghoul is pure evil and apparently, hopefully dieing on the vine. We are winning!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hobies response to M...

(hobie here. :) I appreciate the generally respectful tone of your e-mail, m., which is why I'm posting it. Thank you. :)
Not easy to understand, perhaps, but for me it's like this:
It isn't that I believe what Zap is saying, but that I don't as yet have reason sufficient to disbelieve it - and I have some faith in who I've found Zap to be.
About ten years ago I began posting the newsletters Poof was sending out every Sunday night. Over time I came to know him pretty well, through e-mail correspondence. I liked who I found him to be and began to think of him as a brother. It was a sad day indeed when he so suddenly left his sphere of things, due to a rapidly moving cancer situation that had been perhaps inflicted upon him.
Susan was truly bereft by that event. She turned to someone already known to both of them, Zap, to step into Poof's shoes. That fact alone wins Zap a very large number of "trustworthiness points" insofar as I am concerned.
Zap originally thought he'd be fulfilling this role for just a few weeks - but now, some years later, he's still at it, still faithfully doing what was asked of him to do.
In the interim I've listened to many hours of Landa/Humanus conference call recordings and have a very good feeling about the folks I've 'met' through those recordings, all involved in the "projects" Zap refers to.
Bottom line: I have both intellectual and intuitional reasons to abide in faith with Zap. Those reasons apply to me personally, and I don't expect them to persuade anyone else. But they're enough for me to continue to post Zap's writings, which state what he feels he needs in order to continue - just as we do here at RMN each month when we set out the Fundrazr with its goal.
Blessings.
--hobie

Those reasons apply to me personally 

Hobie is involved with Susan in Omega so this is what he is referring to people. He is part of their scam group.

robert18

....common William, "hobie" does not exist, this just one of many babkowski's creations - fabrication of fake admirers in order to excite some morons and make them believe in this mother f....r's rubbish. I'm sure this psychopath babkowski is laughing at responses like that knowing that it works..... just think about it.... There is no way that some one with the right mind would believe in this swindler's babkowski jerzy a Canadian psycho - convicted criminal rubbish.

WilliaminUSA

hobie exists. We've emailed a lot a while back. He displays a different personality from the rabid, totally hateful ghoul. But As Purps says, hobie is more than likely in on the scam.
I don't and can't hate any of them raylene, susan, hobie, the ghoul. They are lost souls. I wish to try to wake up the kind of people who would give money to people like jimmy swaggert, tammy fae baker, maharashi, etc, etc so that these poor misguided people don't go broke. That's my only goal.
zappy will survive until his worthless, pathetic life ends. Alone, without love. Maybe he'll be going to the local place that cashes his checks and croak there. How very sad to be unloved, so much less that what we are all capable of. jerzy/zap exists day to day in a place most of us revile. But that's all the ghoul has. Robert could you or anyone with a heart and soul here actually cut hair from a corpse to try to make money from the family? This is beyond my comprehension.

WilliaminUSA

I guess the ghoul is pulling out all the stops. That other fine upstanding savior of humanity douie jones is in the hospital with pancreatitis and needs his med bills, and of course rent & electricity paid for. What will the ghoul come up with next? The desperate little ghoul will try anything to scam people. 

In Response To: POOFness for SEPT 3: ONE DAY (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

===== 

Subject: SOS FOR DOUG JONES 
Date: Fri, March 23, 2018 3:40 pm

Zap Says 

Hello Everybody,

A couple days ago, our dear brother Doug Jones, COO of Landa, was rushed to the hospital in great pain. He had severe pancreatitis and in great danger. The normal count is in the 200 to 300 range, and he was off the scale at over 30,000, the max of the scale they can measure. He is stable right now with the count a bit over 3,000. He is being hydrated through IV but no food allowed, and for a fellow as big as he is at 6’-4”, that is a terrible thing. We are all greatly concerned for him as he does not drink and this happened, so the real cause is still a mystery and the liver could also be affected. There are alternative treatments available that may be of great benefit, but the funds for this are not available yet.

We have decided that to maintain stability in his life, we would ask the readers and supporters of the Landa and Humanus efforts to help in his situation as his rent and electricity bills will be due shortly, and since he is not capable of sustaining himself and his family right now, the onus has fallen to us to help him. We are unfamiliar with crowdfunding at the moment, but we are exploring this venue as well. Currently, we do have a PayPal account and will also rely on Susan at the Office of Poofness to lend her expertise in this venue.

The alternative treatments that are available involve chelation therapy and stem cell. These are costly items we are unprepared for, and crowdfunding has been suggested. We look after our own as best we can, and Doug is a very special kind of guy that our Humanity will benefit from. He is straight-up and will tell you exactly what he thinks whether you like the information or not, and will always give you the Truth. We need him alive and well and working for all of us.

Donations can be sent via PayPal to the address below:

goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Please make a note that the donation is for Doug Jones and his family. God bless and thank you very much.

Kindest regards 
On behalf of and for 
Humanus 
Jerzy., Babkowski 
Overseer 
www.humanus.ca 
www.keystonefoundation.info 

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter . 
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan 
Love and Kisses, 
"The Office of Poofness" 
ZAP, Susan and Staff 

=====

--hobie

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=95974

WilliaminUSA

OPEN LETTER TO: the ghoul, hobie, susan and the rest

dough jones is sick? Where, what hospital? Will you print a pile of  fake receipts and expect fools and downtrodden people to give vermin like you susan and doug money from the kindness of their hearts? Looks like your end game is close little ghoul.  Why is it when I google dougie, zappy, humanus, landa and what mostly comes up is what vermin and liars you all are?

Baby Brad lives in a country with pretty decent health care, morons. Same with Imaginary Mary. At least I give you credit for the vermin dougie is a real person. Where is Mary's sister or Bradd's mom? They seem pretty ok, unlike you you worthless ghoul. Funds are drying up hh turd boy? What will you come up with next week? Hey have you helped the poor girl's family in Canada who you photographed and cut her hair? 

The world is progressing and you will be left behind along with susan, raylene, dougie, willy barney and the rest. I really pity you but you are the lowest of the low.

peace

robert18

I can bet a $ million that you will never see any prove of what you are asking William but this is the right way to go, no doubt. On the other hand, this Canadian convicted criminal babkowski is becoming more and more audacious and shameless with his ways of trying to robe people from their money. Even if this fellow doug jones is really in some health trouble so let it be as karma is clearly working so lets hope. He is as worthless lowlife as babkowski and others who have been brainwashing people for years for personal gains. Good for him!. 
On the other hand, don't we have our own problems, ill relatives, family members and who is asking babkowski looser to go to pay pal and help the sick or dying???. Who the fuck you and your fellow criminals from "landa global" think you are?... You are bunch of crooks and scammers creating false image you mother f...rs. 
Go to hell all of you sociopaths as this is what you deserved. If this one is a fake a real punishment will come sooner or later anyway.

robert18

Don't you "Humanity saviors" from "landa global" have a health insurance?. What have you done all your life doug jones that your fellow Canadian criminal scammer babkowski jerzy must beg for money insinuating that you are sick. Shame on you a "big american 6,4' looser. You have no dignity doug jones and not even worth to spit on you, peace of trash!!!. 

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:THIS MAJOR VEGETABLE ACTUALLY STOLE MONEY SO WE DID NOT RECEIVE FUNDS AS EXPECTED. THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE DID IT WHILE THE REGULATORS WERE WATCHING, AND HE WAS TAKEN AWAY IN BRAND NEW BRACELETS – FREE OF CHARGE. WE COULD NOT BELIEVE THE TEMERITY OF THIS TURKEY. IN BROAD DAYLIGHT WITH EYES ON HIM. HE OBVIOUSLY FIGURED HE COULD DO IT AGAIN AS FIRST BLUSH TURNED UP A FEW OTHER “INDISCRETIONS”.

And you know this how? Let's see the arrest record!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum