OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe Buddha-meditating

11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe

By The Open Mind Staff contributor
- March 22, 2018

by Mateo Sol

IS THE UNIVERSE GUIDING US?

The first perspective is that we are completely alone in this world, in a dog-eat-dog society, where everything ultimately falls onto our shoulders to bear. Like Atlas in mythology, we believe that we must carry the weight of the world without any support or guidance, because “that is what it means to be human.” This perspective says we must compete, fight, and hoard because “there isn’t enough good to go around.”
The second perspective is that we are actually not alone, and while the ego may feel separate from others, spiritually, we are all connected. Not only are we all fundamentally One, but we also have access to guidance whenever we need help. While this guidance may come in the form of angelic, spirit guide, totemic, ancestral or synchronistic help, all guidance is always a manifestation of the Divine or Higher Self. Not only that, but because the Divine is the eternal source of all abundance, there is always enough good to go around.
Depending on your perspective, you will either agree or disagree with this article. Personally, my experience shows me that the second perspective – that the Divine is always guiding us – is closest to the truth. Let me explain why.
When I tightly grasped the perspective that everything was essentially up to us and what we could “make” happen, I was always full of fear and my heart was closed towards others. I believed that I had to fight my way through life, and because my energy reservoirs were limited, I had to desperately cling to my successes and accomplishments. Through time, this perspective led to my heart becoming more and more closed. I would feel suspicion, anger, and even resentment towards others who were “blocking” my abundance or trying to “take it away” from me. Not only that, but I was utterly exhausted, like poor Atlas!
Finally, what I can only call Divine Guidance helped me to see that nothing in this life actually belongs to me. All is given by the Divine, and all is taken away by the Divine. Even obstacles and roadblocks can be sacred signs from the universe and gifts in disguise, helping us to realign with our true life paths.

HOW DOES THE UNIVERSE COMMUNICATE WITH YOU?

Most people are surprised to discover that the Universe is extremely present in our lives, and emerges in even the most mundane details. In every moment we can tune into the guidance, wisdom, and love of the Divine if we are open and receptive.
You don’t even have to be remotely religious or spiritual to understand what the Universe is communicating with you. In fact, sometimes it’s better to have no ideas or beliefs about how the Universe “should” communicate with you at all. Many people believe that the Divine only speaks through amazing, miraculous, ethereal events, and unfortunately, this blocks the flow of communication. But the truth is that the Divine is just as present in the grime and banality of daily life as it is in the “special” moments. The Universe sends messages everywhere.
I have received messages from the Divine in the shower, on the toilet, while doing the dishes, cleaning, going grocery shopping, and many other commonplace situations. Quite often the Universe will communicate through dreams, strange “coincidences,” repetitive numbers and word, songs, animals, meditation, other people, random objects, and endless other forms.
And yes, the Universe will also tell you when you’re making the wrong decision. No matter what you call the Eternal Force (whether it be God, Life, Jehovah, Shiva, Shakti etc.), it is inseparable from you, and therefore knows what does and doesn’t align with your destiny.

11 WARNING SIGNS FROM THE UNIVERSE

Through our eyes, the Universe is perceiving itself. Through our ears, the Universe is listening to its harmonies. We are the witness through which the Universe becomes conscious of its glory, of its magnificence. – Alan Watts
The Divine seamlessly flows within and without us, constantly trying to catch our attention and guide our decisions. When we are ruled by the will of the small self (the ego), we tend to follow paths that don’t ultimately benefit us. We make poor choices, do things that hurt us and others, and lose touch with our life purpose.
How can you tell whether you’re on the right path?
The Universe will send ample signs! You needn’t worry. And when you do receive these signs, don’t fret either. As long as you pay attention, ask the Divine for further guidance, and strive to change course, you will quickly shift back onto a healthy and beneficial path.
Remember that any warning signs from the Universe that you experience are there not to hurt you, but instead, are there to alert you. Sometimes warning signs even come in the form of a big slap to the face saying “wake the heck up!!” While these signs can be shocking or alarming, they ultimately arise for our highest good. So be mindful, approach them with humor, and pay attention.
Here are eleven common warning signs from the Universe that are telling you to stop what you’re doing:

1. UNEXPECTED DELAYS ARISE

For example, you might get stuck in traffic, miss your train, find that the flight tickets are booked out, or find that a spontaneous event arises which messes up your plans.
You might feel a sense of queasiness or sickness inside of you. This negative gut feeling might not go away, no matter what thoughts you have or plans you make.
Either something is stolen from you or you’re misplacing things. The temporary shock of losing something wakes you up.

Fiery arguments and silly disagreements keep popping up constantly. These arguments might be with your loved ones or with random strangers.
You can’t stop thinking and this is preventing you from falling asleep. You might have a single thought that keeps circling around your mind or a fearful scenario that may be playing out over and over again.
Sickness seems to be preventing you from doing what you want to do. You might develop chronic headaches, migraines, colds, or other forms of sickness that demand you to slow down.
You might keep stubbing your toe, bumping your elbow, stumbling, dropping things, etc.
An inexplicable sense of dread or anxiety seems to follow you wherever you go, as if “something really bad” is about to happen.
Negative omens are highly personal and subjective, and as such, they change all the time. Therefore, instead of seeing negative omens as “fixed” or objective “facts,” simply see them as subjective signs that your mind picks up on and perceives to be true for you in a specific moment. For example, I might see a flock of black crows as a negative omen or broken traffic lights as a sign that a certain decision of mine is misguided. Be aware and conscious of how your mind reacts to different signs throughout the day.
[list=10]
[*]YOU GET INTO ACCIDENTS
[/list]
Accidents are often big signs that it’s time to change course immediately. Accidents can be physical or emotional/mental. For example, you might accidentally say something to offend your boss which causes them to stop giving you regular shifts. On the other hand, you might get into a car accident or have a household mishap which causes you to remain crippled in a bed for a few days or weeks.
[list=11]
[*]UNCANNY ROADBLOCKS AND CHALLENGES KEEP ARISING
[/list]
For some reason, things aren’t aligning no matter HOW much effort you’re putting in. You keep coming across roadblocks and barriers which prevent you from getting what you want or think you have to do. When you take a step forward, something might happen which causes you to take two steps back. All of your struggling and fighting doesn’t seem to be paying off.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR RECEIVE WARNING SIGNS FROM THE UNIVERSE
Keep in mind that it is common to experience things such as losing sleep or getting stuck in traffic. Just because you stubbed your toe doesn’t necessarily mean that you are on the wrong path.
However, when you are experiencing many of these signs from the Universe all at once or consecutively, please pay attention. Ask yourself, “What am I doing, thinking or planning right now which might be opposing my highest good?”
Depending on how aware you are, warning signs from the universe can range from subtle roadblocks to full blown barricades. The more asleep you are, the bigger and more glaringly obvious the signs will be.
If you do feel like you are receiving warning signs from the Universe, be proactive rather than worrying or becoming miserable. Often, shifting back to the best path requires a minimal amount of effort. Other times, you need to carefully reconsider your choices or intentions. But whatever the case, it is always possible to change direction.
Here are some tips for realigning with your ultimate life path:

• To receive confirmation that you’re on the wrong path, tune into your intuition. Ask, “Am I on the right path?” Pay attention to the feelings and sensations that arise in your body. For example, if your body reacts with a feeling of heaviness, this is a sign that you need to change something. If your body feels light and jubilant, this is likely a sign that you’re doing well. Read more about how to trust your intuition.
  • Breathe deeply and thank the Universe for alerting you. You might even like to say a prayer asking for guidance like I do. For example, you might pray, “Dear Universe, please help me be aware of what needs to change in my life. Guide my actions and prevent me from walking down the wrong path. Help me to be humble, open, and receptive. Show me the next steps I need to take because I can’t do this without you.”
  • Spend time alone in introspection. Think about what needs to change. You might like to journal to record your thoughts and feelings (I do this when I need clarity).
  • Find the humor in what happened (if possible). Humor is an excellent way to lighten your energy and open your heart. Sometimes the Universe sends the most bizarrely humorous signs to gently slap us and wake us up.
  • Meditate to clear your mind.
  • If you’re confused about what you need to change, pay attention to the For example, were you thinking, doing or planning something when a series of signs occurred?

Finally, remember that you and the Universe are not separate. In reality, you are the Universe, so whatever signs that arise are coming from the eternal presence that underlies your entire identity. While it can feel like something “out there” is guiding you, actually, your very Soul is the one guiding you.
I hope this article has helped to clarify any concerns you’re having about your life path. If you would like to read more about signs from the Universe, you might like to read my Soul communication article.
This article 11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe  was published by Loner Wolf and it is re-posted here with permission.

Thanks to: https://www.the-open-mind.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum