OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
My NDE and how it affected me EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
My NDE and how it affected me EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
My NDE and how it affected me EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
My NDE and how it affected me EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
My NDE and how it affected me EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
My NDE and how it affected me EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
My NDE and how it affected me EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
My NDE and how it affected me EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
My NDE and how it affected me EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
My NDE and how it affected me EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
My NDE and how it affected me EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
My NDE and how it affected me EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
My NDE and how it affected me EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
My NDE and how it affected me EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
My NDE and how it affected me EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
My NDE and how it affected me EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
My NDE and how it affected me EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
My NDE and how it affected me EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
My NDE and how it affected me EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
My NDE and how it affected me EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
My NDE and how it affected me EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
My NDE and how it affected me EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

My NDE and how it affected me

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My NDE and how it affected me Empty My NDE and how it affected me Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:53 pm

4-truth

4-truth

In 1989 I got accidentally radiated with severe microwave radiation. According to the doctors, ALL my internal organs were damaged. This put me in the hospital on life support for almost 4 months and it took 17 machines to keep me alive. One of the hoses went straight into my heart. My only nourishment were bags of "Royal Jelly" three times a day for a total of well over three hundred bags.
I had four operations during my hospital stay, after the 4th time they left me open just in case they had to go back in.
In simple terms, I wasn't doing well !

By that time, doctors had given up on me and "parked" me in a special room with white curtains and soft beautiful music. I had no doubt that this room was NOT intended for healing.
I remember that I was at peace with dying and this is when I decided to stop breathing.

In a split second I was in the "tunnel of light." I was met by several "beings of light". Either 3 or 4, I could not tell that's how bright they were.
They greeted me warmly (telepathically) and expressed lots of love. I explained that I had decided to move to the other side since my body no longer served me and they told me that unfortunately it was NOT my time yet.
As is my nature, I stood my ground with them but they were firm in their intention, they said that I had no choice but to go back.
They gave me the following instructions;

• You have a task to fulfill, you need to help people.
  • However, you need to have more fun in life and enjoy every moment. They repeated have fun, create happiness, enjoy yourself and do good several times. Apparently it's the key to life.
  • They also told me, you need not to have doubt, worry or fear, you have many angels protecting you. Apparently fear, doubt and worry are the path to failure.
  • And then they ended with "now is the time for you to go back and share this knowledge."

While this was going on, I could faintly hear the nurses in the far distance yelling at me to start breathing. The beings of light told me to listen to the nurses and the very moment I did, I was back in my body. And my first thought was: "boy are those nurses ever loud, PLEASE stop the yelling".
Three days later I walked out of the hospital and that was 28 years ago.

This was a life changing experience for me, even while the NDE only lasted mere minutes. The nurses later confirmed my bout with death was real.

Ever since that time, my outlook on life has changed. Rather than selfishness, I now concentrate on kindness, love and helping others.
The amazing thing is, my memory improved so much that I now remember everything that happened in my life, back to the age of one ! And even parts of my last life.

Also I trust that the spiritual realm has my best interest in mind and always provides what is best for me.

With God / the spirit world on my side, what's there to worry....

2My NDE and how it affected me Empty Re: My NDE and how it affected me Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:15 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What an excellent account of your experience!!!
Thanks so much for sharing... we all need to hear this and today I really did so thanks so much!

My NDE and how it affected me 3019145770

3My NDE and how it affected me Empty Re: My NDE and how it affected me Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:51 pm

4-truth

4-truth

You have no idea how much the spirit world wants to help, if we only let them !

I call it the "Universe", which includes God, your angels, your Spirit Guides, your family members who moved to the other side plus all of the animals you cared for.
They ALL have your best interest at heart.
With love like that, how can you lose ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum