Latest topics
» Benjamin Fulford 5-20-19… “Battleships and war planes gather near Indonesia & more weekly bullshittery
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyToday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The BITCOIN & PRECIOUS METALS Roller Coaster Ride -- TraderStef
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyToday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - A Message From QAnon - We Are Compromised! plus more
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyToday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Down the Lunar Rabbit-hole
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyToday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Lambremont Webre on GAIA.com TV $1millon vendetta vs. Patty Greer & NewsEvolution
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyToday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Silicon Valley - Taking Over The World - David Icke
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyToday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness Lies for MAY 19: BLACK AND WHITE
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 8:54 pm by 4-truth

» Reality Check Episode Four and Five - Jay Weidner & Groovie Bean
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 7:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Only two days left to watch this life saving/changing film
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 6:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Telescope: Massive Structures of "Glass Domes" Discovered On The Moon
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X & Sunsim Blinking plus MORE
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solar halo in Costa Rica
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 3:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Earth & Jupiter Alignment - Jupiter Makes Its Closest Encounter With Earth
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 3:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Amazon, Jeff Bezos and Data Collection
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Huge Blue ORB filmed above Quincy, Massachusetts plus MORE
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 2:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Whitley Strieber 'I Know They Are Real and I Know They Are Here'
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 2:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Q & A: TV Psychics & Over Marketing - Gigi Young
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 2:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» An Alternative to Game of Thrones – Part 2
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Impossible Construction! How Did Egyptians Make This Without Modern Machinery?
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Digital Dementia: A Modern Day Health Epidemic!
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia EmptyYesterday at 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

VISIT CannaBananaDaze
MEDICAL CBD OIL INFO
PLUS MORE

www.cannabananadaze.com

CANNA GRANNY'S
UNICORN OIL

MED GRADE CBD OIL
WORKS SO GREAT
IT'S MAGICAL
CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR MORE INFO

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DISCLOSURE » UFO INFO, ISS, MUFON, NASA, SETI, SPACE X PLUS MORE » Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia

Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia

Posted by TW on March 26, 2018

Destructive re-entry of Soyuz rocket's Block I recorded over Corsica and Sardinia Sl-4-rocked-body-soyus-march-25-2018

A destructive re-entry of a part of Russian Soyuz rocket launched March 21 was observed and recorded over the French Riviera, Tuscany and southern Italy at 01:30 UTC on Sunday, March 25, 2018. The event reportedly caused panic as many people thought it was Chinese Tiangong-1 space laboratory falling.
The Soyuz FG rocket lifted off from Kazakhstan’s Baikonur Cosmodrome at 17:44 UTC on Wednesday, March 21, 2018, carrying into orbit the Soyuz MS-08 spacecraft headed to the International Space Station with veteran Cosmonaut Oleg Artemyev and NASA Flight Engineers Drew Feustel and Ricky Arnold, SpaceFlight101 explained.
Blasting off from the remote launch site, Soyuz dropped its four boosters 2 minutes after taking flight and shed its large central core before hitting the 5-minute mark, handing off to the Block I third stage for the final push into orbit. Soyuz MS-08 separated from the Block I 8 minutes and 48 seconds after liftoff, later climbing up toward the Space Station while the spent third stage remained in the relatively low injection orbit.
The Joint Space Operations Center pin-pointed the re-entry of the Block I upper stage at 01:25 UTC ±1 minute – a two-minute entry window centered on 41.9°N and 8.1°E. This data was obtained through the U.S. Missile Early Warning architecture comprising several sharp-eyed infrared-sensing satellites in Geostationary Orbit to detect the infrared signature of missile launches.
In the final minutes of its flight, the rocket stage was headed from NW to SE, crossing over southern France from Île d’Oléron to Marseille before flying over the Mediterranean Sea, crossing right between the islands of Corsica and Sardinia.

https://youtu.be/mr3JERBb1HM

https://youtu.be/jmuhEncwhe0

While temperatures reached during re-entry can melt most metals, some dense parts of the 6.7 m (22 feet) long Block I third stage of the Soyuz, like turbopump shafts or pressurant tanks, can survive the re-entry and impact 800 - 1 300 km (500 - 800 miles) downrange from the Orbital Decay Point.
"Based on the decay point determined by JSpOC and the available observer reports, any surviving debris of the rocket stage likely impacted in the Mediterranean Sea SE of Sicily," SpaceFlight101 concluded.

MORE VIDEOS HERE: https://watchers.news/2018/03/26/destructive-re-entry-of-soyuz-rocket-s-block-i-recorded-over-corsica-and-sardinia/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+adorraeli%2FtsEq+%28The+Watchers+-+watching+the+world+evolve+and+transform%29

Thanks to: https://watchers.news

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum