- A friend named Dobie amazed me frequently with this ability. Him and I were having a coffee when he closed his eyes for a brief moment. When he opened them again, he said; "we have to go, my wife is standing in front of our house and she forgot her key. So we drove to his house and sure enough, she was waiting. All she said was; "sweetheart, what took you so long".
- Another time, we were driving late at night and I thought he was snoozing when he suddenly said; "about 2 miles down the road is a stop sign and be very careful at the stop sign, it's glare black ice". When I asked him how he knew, he responded with: " i was bored so I decided to check out the road ahead". And sure enough....
- Or the time, my friend Mick shared the following story. One of his friends, a woman who lived 2000 miles away, phoned him late at night and was all concerned about her small daughter who was ill. He instantly left his body and went to see the little girl. He discovered that the child was in pain and had all her attention on this pain. So he took her by the hand, walked her around the house and made her look at different pictures to take her attention away from her pain. The next day the mother phoned Mick and told him that the girl was doing much better, but she couldn't figure out why the girl got up and walked around the house looking at the walls.
- And the most amazing thing to me was when I had to go on an important sales presentation. A friend named Mike came along for moral support. I made the presentation and was asked to wait in the lobby while the board discussed my proposal. Mike gave me a detailed progress report of what was being discussed, followed by "congratulation you got the job", which was instantly confirmed when the board members finally came out. They also confirmed every detail that Mike had shared. And there was no way that he could have overheard them.
- Or my friend Vanessa, who had the ability to go invisible. On Saturdays, her husband had to work and since I was often alone in my store, she would visit and make me a coffee. To make sure that I saw who came in, I would use the receptionist desk and watch the door. Anyone coming in and going to the back of the store would have to pass this desk. This door also had a buzzer to let me know whenever I was in the back myself. Plus next the door was a huge glass window. In other word, there was no way that anyone could come in without me noticing. And yet, she would enter the store, make me coffee without me noticing. And she did this just about every week....
The ability to leave the body at will with full perception
1 The ability to leave the body at will with full perception on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:43 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum