OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary Jerzy510

POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 28-Mar-2018 21:59:52
In Response To: POOFness for SEPT 3: ONE DAY (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary Bullshit-button

Subject: MIDWEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" 3-28-18
Date: Wed, March 28, 2018 9:25 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary Giphy

HI ALL

FROM THE BEGINNING, WE ALL KNEW IT WOULD BE A TOUGH GRIND, BUT WE ALL STOOD STRAIGHT AND WEATHERED WHATEVER WAS THROWN AT US. I AM AMAZED AT THE METTLE OF THE TEAM AND THEIR PERSEVERANCE. I HAVE ALWAYS MAINTAINED THAT PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE AND HARD WORK WILL WIN THE DAY AND I BELIEVE I AM RIGHT ON THAT ONE.

WE HAVE RECEIVED SO MUCH INTELLIGENCE CONCERNING THE RELEASES THAT ARE IN PROGRESS, AND THE MAJORITY OF THEM WILL BE STARTING TO SHOW IN ACCOUNTS RIGHT AFTER EASTER. THERE HAS BEEN CONSTANT MENTION OF THE JUBILEE, AND THAT IT WOULD START ON MARCH 26. THE GOLD STANDARD CAME INTO PLAY IN CHINA THEN, BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD OF THE USA FOLLOWING THIS PLAN. I DO KNOW THAT A BILL WAS INTRODUCED TO PUT THE USD ON A FIXED AMOUNT OF GOLD, BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD OF ANY RESULTS YET.

Representative Mooney, Republican from West Virginia introduced the bill on 3/22. Last action referred to House Committee on Financial Services. As of 3/28, the text had not been received. This is to define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold.

ON MONDAY IN CHINA, THEY TRADED 10 BILLION IN OIL IN THE YUAN, NOT PETRODOLLAR. THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT REPORTEDLY PLANS TO ALLOW THE CRUDE OIL FUTURES CONTRACT PRICED IN YUAN TO BE FULLY CONVERTIBLE INTO GOLD. THE USA IS A TAD BEHIND HERE.

HOWEVER, ALL OF THESE THINGS WILL GET SETTLED AS THE GLOBAL RESET TAKES PLACE, AND THINGS STABILIZE. OF THAT I HAVE NO DOUBT.

THE WHOLE PURPOSE RIGHT NOW IS TO FINISH THE CLEANUP OF THE BAD GUYS, GET THE CURRENCIES REVALUED, AND SET THE WORLD STAGE FOR THE PROPER AND LEGAL MOVEMENT OF FUNDS TO THE PROJECTS THAT MUST BE DONE. THIS IS THE END RESULT, AND IT WAS TO GET WORSE BEFORE THINGS GOT BETTER AND WE SURE ARE SEEING THINGS WORSE. BUT DO NOT LET THIS GET TO YOU. THE REAL WORK AHEAD WILL ECLIPSE THE STRIFE WE SEE NOW AND IT WILL BECOME A MEMORY AS WE MOVE FORWARD.

THE PAYMENTS FOR THE RV EXCHANGES ARE ALL SLATED AFTER EASTER, AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT TTM’S ARE UNDERWAY AND THEY ARE VERY BUSY WITH THEM. THERE WILL BE A LOT OF MONEY LET LOOSE INTO THE ECONOMIES FOR SURE, AND THIS WILL TELL EVERYBODY THAT WE HAVE ACTUALLY STARTED THE PROJECT SIDE.

THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS GETTING ONE BIG SHAKEUP AS WELL AS THE ALTERNATIVE NEWS MEDIA IS COMING OUT WITH TRUTH AFTER TRUTH THAT IS VERIFIABLE AND MAKING THE MAINSTREAM GUYS LOOK LIKE A PILE OF GOO THAT DOES NOT KNOW WHICH END IS UP. TIME FOR CHANGES THERE AS WELL.

COVERAGE OF THE CLINTON CRIME FAMILY IS TRYING TO BE BRUSHED UNDER THE CARPET, BUT THAT ONE IS FAILING AS WELL. THE SEX SCANDALS ARE STILL MAKING NEWS, AND I DO HOPE TO SEE THOSE SEX TRAFFICKERS IN JAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IF THAT MEANS BILL AND HILLARY, THEN SO BE IT. JUSTICE DOES COME EVENTUALLY.

ON OUR FRONT, THE BANKERS HAVE PLAYED THEIR LAST HANDS THEY COULD, AND THE LEGAL TEAMS THAT HAVE DESCENDED IN FORCE ON MANY TRANSACTIONS ARE FORCING THESE GUYS TO ADHERE TO LAWFUL WAYS OF DOING THINGS. THE ALTERNATIVE IS A NEW SET OF HANDCUFFS. I HAVE NO IDEA IF THESE HAVE SPECIFIC PEOPLE’S NAMES ON THEM, BUT I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED SINCE SNUFFLES AND THE GANG ARE ON THE SPOT.

WITH ANY LUCK, WE MAY SEE SOME FUNDS BEFORE GOOD FRIDAY, AND CERTAINLY WE KNOW ABOUT ONE TRANSFER THAT WILL COME IN RIGHT AFTER EASTER FROM THE CHINA FOUNDATION. THAT ONE WILL KICK START OTHER PROJECTS AND BE VERY HELPFUL IN THE OVERALL EFFORT.

IF NEEDED, I WILL KNOW IF I HAVE TO ASK ONE MORE TIME TO KEEP STABILITY BY TOMORROW OR EARLY THIS MORNING. IF SO, WE WILL NEED A LITTLE MORE HELP BUT I AM STAVING THAT REQUEST UNTIL I KNOW FOR SURE WHAT WE WILL HAVE IN HAND TOMORROW.

WE ALL AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND HELPING HANDS IN THESE END TIMES, AND WE WILL BEGIN OUR OFFICE INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SURE IN THE FIRST PART OF APRIL.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND IF YOU HAVE A MOMENT, DO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS. SENT IN BY A BROTHER. IT IS PRETTY COMPLETE AND VERY INFORMATIVE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zz8_MxcnzY

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
MARCH 28, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary Scam-alert

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary Truth2

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:IF NEEDED, I WILL KNOW IF I HAVE TO ASK ONE MORE TIME TO KEEP STABILITY BY TOMORROW OR EARLY THIS MORNING.

If needed? LMAO!

It's Thursday! The usual day that Jerzy says that he needs more money from the gullible.

And he can count on hobie to broadcast it for him. They both gain money from it.

Isn't it funny how a supposed news site will post folks begging for money?

Some news, huh?

POOFness for MAR 28: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Ghoul Barber of Calgary 4086512880

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum