Latest topics
» Meanwhile in London.........
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyToday at 6:15 am by bs4ever

» POOPness for FEB 21: RELEASE... NOT REALLY JUST SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyToday at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Food As Medicine’, Return to Nature
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 8:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jenny McCarthy talks to Blue Chicken Cult Leaders about their documentary "The Conman Secret."
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 7:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Mike Bloomberg First Debate Performance
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 7:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BiNaural beats study music - improve memory and concentration
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 2:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steve Bassett Brilliantly Explains Why UFO Disclosure Is Closer Than Ever Before
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New snail species named after Greta Thunberg
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Japan to launch Phobos sample-return mission
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Already Happened on our Earth... !! 2020 . Events From all over The World
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Conference on Extraterrestrials in the Vatican: This is what happened
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Soğmatar Built By The Lost Aliens of Malta?
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Dollar will collapse within Weeks. What will replace it?
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Flashing Pink UFO on ISS Live Stream plus MORE
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» What's wrong with this satellite image of Saunders Island?
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Nurse Encounters A Human Hybrid In Peru?
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Salvador Dalí "revives" thanks to Artificial Intelligence
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - "Ask The Q" plus more
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» CIA POISONER in CHIEF - MKUltra MIND CONTROL - Operation PAPERCLIP 2020
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» LAST MESSAGES - ɥʇ*nɹʇ ǝɥʇ - snɹᴉiʌʌ- å u o ɹ o ɔ
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)”

Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” Kauilapele_hand_toward_andromeda

Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)”

Posted on 2018/04/04 by Kauilapele  
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” Kp_170707_kilauea_purple_light_240_25 The chaotic node we are in right now (at least that’s my perception of the situation), is intensifying, and perhaps accelerating. Like those chemical reactions I used to run a few years ago, you start with the ingredients, mix together, then heat or add a catalyst to “push them over” the activation point. Then sometimes there would be a great acceleration, so much so that the pot would boil over.
Right now there are events here, events there, false flag here, false flag there, and there will likely be more, for awhile, at least.
This is part of “The Chaotic Node “.
It is a matter of taking one moment at a time, and EN-JOY-ing one moment at a time. I mean, I went to Hapuna Beach this afternoon, and EN-JOY-ed catching a couple of (not too well formed) waves. Part of enjoying and BEing in the moment.
The “Q” things are fun, and kind of like a puzzle, but so much of that does not directly impact on my own particular personal world arena, that it’s more of being a kind of an observer… via the riddle.
I’m just going to BE in the Light of who and what I AM, like it or not, whether in a chaotic node, or not.
This all may mean not too much in the grand planetary scheme, but I find that BEing in the JOY of the moment, is the thing I’m going to DO (and BE).
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum