Latest topics
» Happy Fathers Day - 2019
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyToday at 3:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 16, 2019
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyToday at 3:13 pm by ReneGade

» UFO News ~ Giant Disk Seen Near Sun On NASA Images plus MORE
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyToday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New footage offers clear views of Area 51
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyToday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks’ Assange Says His Life at Stake in Extradition Fight
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyToday at 2:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Series: In Plain Sight - Gigi Young
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyToday at 1:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Anomalies Academia Cannot Explain
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyToday at 1:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CERN - CMS prepares for the High-Luminosity LHC
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Independence, Missouri, City Councils Adopts Ordinance Prohibiting AMI Smart Meters
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyToday at 1:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spain rolls out 5G network using Huawei gear despite US blacklisting Chinese tech giant
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyToday at 1:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Age, Asscension and Disclosure Hijack
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyToday at 1:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HAPPY FATHERS DAY
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyToday at 1:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Caught on Time Lapse plus MORE
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyToday at 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Connecting Consciousness - Simon WooWoo Parkes
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Space Station Captures UFO To Examine It
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyToday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Full Strawberry Moon and 5 Bright Planets Visible to the Naked Eye - Eyes On The Skies
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST: TO THE STARS TTSA CIA UFO DISCLOSURE CULT! SPECIAL REPORT!
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 8:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Wilson Leak: Latest Developments. Richard Dolan The Big Picture.
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 5:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good for your pocketbook but not your health: 3 Reasons why LED lights are not the best option
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 2:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Long-lost 'Snoopy' lunar lander finally found
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON on Alien Abduction, Apports, and Paranormal Events Part 1&2
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)”

Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” Kauilapele_hand_toward_andromeda

Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)”

Posted on 2018/04/04 by Kauilapele  
Kp Message 4-4-18… “The Node continues… (so let’s not “blow it”)” Kp_170707_kilauea_purple_light_240_25The chaotic node we are in right now (at least that’s my perception of the situation), is intensifying, and perhaps accelerating. Like those chemical reactions I used to run a few years ago, you start with the ingredients, mix together, then heat or add a catalyst to “push them over” the activation point. Then sometimes there would be a great acceleration, so much so that the pot would boil over.
Right now there are events here, events there, false flag here, false flag there, and there will likely be more, for awhile, at least.
This is part of “The Chaotic Node“.
It is a matter of taking one moment at a time, and EN-JOY-ing one moment at a time. I mean, I went to Hapuna Beach this afternoon, and EN-JOY-ed catching a couple of (not too well formed) waves. Part of enjoying and BEing in the moment.
The “Q” things are fun, and kind of like a puzzle, but so much of that does not directly impact on my own particular personal world arena, that it’s more of being a kind of an observer… via the riddle.
I’m just going to BE in the Light of who and what I AM, like it or not, whether in a chaotic node, or not.
This all may mean not too much in the grand planetary scheme, but I find that BEing in the JOY of the moment, is the thing I’m going to DO (and BE).
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum