OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  Jerzy510

POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 5-Apr-2018 23:23:13

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  Bull-350b
Subject: GOOD THING
Date: Thu, April 5, 2018 7:27 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  Raw
HI ALL,

WE GOT THE GOOD NEWS FROM THE LAWYERS IN THAT THE FIRST FUNDS HAVE PASSED ALL THE HURDLES WITH THE BANK COMPLIANCE AND THE REGULATORS. THE USA WILL BE GETTING A HUGE BOOST WITH ALL THE MONEY COMING INTO THE USA TO HELP WITH TRUMP’S PROJECT INITIATIVES, AND THAT IS A VERY GOOD THING. OUR PORTION COMING IN WILL BE USED FOR MANY PROJECTS AS WELL IN THE USA AND IN CANADA.

POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  Giphy

ALONG WITH THE GOOD NEWS IS THE BAD NEWS OF NO MONEY IN HAND FOR US UNTIL MONDAY AS I VERY MUCH DOUBT WE WILL GET ANYTHING ON A FRIDAY, SO WE HAVE ANOTHER TERRIBLE WEEKEND AHEAD WITH ZERO RESOURCES. BUT IT IS ALL GOOD AND WE HAVE OUR RELEASE.

POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  Giphy

ON ANOTHER TOPIC, I HAVE JUST LEARNED THAT THE BIG BOYS ARE GETTING DONE AND PAID ON THE CURRENCY STUFF, AND THAT EVERYBODY ELSE WILL BE STARTING NEXT WEEK. SO THE BIG GUYS LIKE THE SOVEREIGNS AND GOVERNMENTS ARE FIRST IN LINE LIKE STATED BY MANY OVER THE YEARS, AND THEY ARE GETTING PAID. ALSO VERY GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYBODY.

POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  Yelling-dwight1

SO HERE I AM NAKED AND STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU WITH ONLY A HAT IN MY HAND. WE DO NEED A STRONG HELPING HAND THIS LAST WEEKEND OF NOTHING. MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESS ALL OUR EFFORTS. WE WILL NOW MAKE IT THROUGH AND GET TO WORK.

GO WITH THE GRACE OF GOD.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  200

POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  Fraud_alert
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

robert18

...another copy and paste of "good news" from a Canadian psychopath, social disease , conman, convicted criminal babkowski zap jerzy looser. 
Those who ever believed in babkowski's promise land of billionaires can easily check his rubbish "good news" of "next Monday, Friday, Tuesday, week" etc.... can celebrate now. It is and always has been just to fool you, get you excited and swindle money from you!, so GOOD LUCK GULLIBLE dreamers !!!!. You have been feeding and supporting a Canadian convicted criminal, conman, scammer sociopath a social disease. By doing so, you have become a part of this scam and thanks to you many innocent, naive human beings have been robbed and harmed. You can be proud of your actions as with out you stupidity, blindness and believe in babkowski's fairy tails land of billionaires, less people would be hurt today.

4-truth

4-truth

How I perceive ZAP.

POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  ZAP-nude

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL
He is standing there naked in need of a strong helping hand... hmmmm
Is there nothing the ghoul can do for himself?

POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  4145883370 question a ok

4-truth

4-truth

It sure looks like he is holding more than his hat.....

NotThePope2

PurpleSkyz here's a link that just got dropped in a #Q Google community. I'm not posting it myself. Do as you please with this link.
POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!  3270067346 Gee whiz!! I'm sick of fake news too!!

http://www.tlbtv.com/tlbtv-the-red-pill-hardcore-christians-guns-the-nsa/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum