Latest topics
» DUTCHSINSE QUITS FORECASTING
Today at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What happened to Jeff Rense?
Today at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Separations for the next phase are completed
Today at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland - As You Wish BBS Talk Radio - Saturday 9/15/2018 (Live Video) With Clyde Lewis.
Today at 12:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ A lot of UFOs in the orbit of our Sun plus MORE
Today at 12:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR THE PUBLIC TO SEE? plus MORE
Today at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Schizoid Personality Disorder: Symptoms, Causes and Ways to Deal with It
Today at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more
Today at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon: Q ANON:PANIC IN DC! ROTHSCHILD SKULL ISSUES! EPSTEIN ISLAND! plus more
Today at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 9 18 18
Today at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Awakening & How They Wish To Crush It - David Icke
Today at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ex-CIA Officer & ITNJ Chief Counsel About the ELITE Child Trafficking Rings
Today at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are Vaccine Manufacturers Concealing Deaths Caused by Vaccines by Manipulating Post-marketing Data?
Today at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Is How They Can ‘Turn Off Your Chip
Today at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Camelot - SIMON PARKES: LATEST NEWS AND COMMENTARY
Today at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» More on the Hiker that dies not too far away from the Solar Observatory, New Mexico
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» De- Regulating of Human Medicine and Animal Medicine these people are Criminals
Yesterday at 3:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 15, 2018
Yesterday at 3:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME!
Yesterday at 1:22 pm by 4-truth

» New Michael Tellinger Some of the Strangest Discoveries Ever Made on Ancient Origins
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!

POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING THE GULLIBLE STILL BELIEVE MY BS!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

POOFness for APR 5: GOOD THING
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 5-Apr-2018 23:23:13

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: GOOD THING
Date: Thu, April 5, 2018 7:27 pm

Zap Says

HI ALL,

WE GOT THE GOOD NEWS FROM THE LAWYERS IN THAT THE FIRST FUNDS HAVE PASSED ALL THE HURDLES WITH THE BANK COMPLIANCE AND THE REGULATORS. THE USA WILL BE GETTING A HUGE BOOST WITH ALL THE MONEY COMING INTO THE USA TO HELP WITH TRUMP’S PROJECT INITIATIVES, AND THAT IS A VERY GOOD THING. OUR PORTION COMING IN WILL BE USED FOR MANY PROJECTS AS WELL IN THE USA AND IN CANADA.

ALONG WITH THE GOOD NEWS IS THE BAD NEWS OF NO MONEY IN HAND FOR US UNTIL MONDAY AS I VERY MUCH DOUBT WE WILL GET ANYTHING ON A FRIDAY, SO WE HAVE ANOTHER TERRIBLE WEEKEND AHEAD WITH ZERO RESOURCES. BUT IT IS ALL GOOD AND WE HAVE OUR RELEASE.

ON ANOTHER TOPIC, I HAVE JUST LEARNED THAT THE BIG BOYS ARE GETTING DONE AND PAID ON THE CURRENCY STUFF, AND THAT EVERYBODY ELSE WILL BE STARTING NEXT WEEK. SO THE BIG GUYS LIKE THE SOVEREIGNS AND GOVERNMENTS ARE FIRST IN LINE LIKE STATED BY MANY OVER THE YEARS, AND THEY ARE GETTING PAID. ALSO VERY GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYBODY.

SO HERE I AM NAKED AND STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU WITH ONLY A HAT IN MY HAND. WE DO NEED A STRONG HELPING HAND THIS LAST WEEKEND OF NOTHING. MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESS ALL OUR EFFORTS. WE WILL NOW MAKE IT THROUGH AND GET TO WORK.

GO WITH THE GRACE OF GOD.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

robert18

...another copy and paste of "good news" from a Canadian psychopath, social disease , conman, convicted criminal babkowski zap jerzy looser. 
Those who ever believed in babkowski's promise land of billionaires can easily check his rubbish "good news" of "next Monday, Friday, Tuesday, week" etc.... can celebrate now. It is and always has been just to fool you, get you excited and swindle money from you!, so GOOD LUCK GULLIBLE dreamers !!!!. You have been feeding and supporting a Canadian convicted criminal, conman, scammer sociopath a social disease. By doing so, you have become a part of this scam and thanks to you many innocent, naive human beings have been robbed and harmed. You can be proud of your actions as with out you stupidity, blindness and believe in babkowski's fairy tails land of billionaires, less people would be hurt today.

4-truth

How I perceive ZAP.

PurpleSkyz

Admin
LOL
He is standing there naked in need of a strong helping hand... hmmmm
Is there nothing the ghoul can do for himself?

question a ok

4-truth

It sure looks like he is holding more than his hat.....

NotThePope2

PurpleSkyz here's a link that just got dropped in a #Q Google community. I'm not posting it myself. Do as you please with this link.
 Gee whiz!! I'm sick of fake news too!!

http://www.tlbtv.com/tlbtv-the-red-pill-hardcore-christians-guns-the-nsa/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum