OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, Empty A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,, Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:57 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,,

Greg Giles

Hello
everyone, thank you for your kind hearted and warm sentiments. I am
just fine. These messages shared through me have not been messages from
the GFL or the Ashtar Command. Not even since the beginning. The reason I
believe this is because if the cabal suddenly 'tapped' into my line to
the GFL, don't you think the GFL would repair this problem? Its really
obvious to me that all these messages have been coming from someplace
else. This makes me question whether any of this GFL or ascension talk
is real. One of the reasons I believed all this is because I was
receiving messages myself. I now doubt all channels. I really think they
are receiving messages from this same source, or they are just making
this stuff up as they go. We shall see right? One channel has talked
about prosperity funds going back forever now. Has anyone seen a dime?
Does anyone really believe they ever will? Mass arrests? Its obvious
that is not true either. We would have s
een
something transpiring, but we have not. If 2012 ends with no ascension
for anyone, will you still believe? I am sorry if the messages shared
through me got your hopes up, but I was only sharing what I definitely
heard in my mind, which leads us to mind control/mind influence. This
has been a great wakeup call for all of us. It was done with simple
radio waves. That's all. Not too difficult really. Lets stick together
here. We have all made very good friends. Lets see how this plays out,
because I certainly do not know. And yes, this is Greg. No one has
kidnapped me or anything like that. I hope you all are doing okay
through this. I know it is a very difficult time for us all. This has
been quite an ordeal. And listen, stick to your convictions if that is
what you wish to do. I will honor and respect all of your views, and I
am interested to hear them. Peace, love and light to you all! Your
friend, Greg

Thanks to: http://extraterrestrials.ning.com

and may I add... hahahahahahahahaha What a hoot!

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Wow, now THAT is a post of incredible integrity! I appreciate his humility in coming forward like that!

One thing I recently discovered is that both the Biblical AND Mayan calendars were based on 364 days! I came across someone who had spent 7 years researching this and coming up with an accurate calendar based on scripture (and cross referencing with other sources that used the 364 day calendar). What he concluded is that in 2012, we are actually 21 years BEHIND!!!! That would make this 2033 AD!

When you consider that possibility from a prophetic perspective, that would make this year the 2000 anniversary of Jesus' death, the 2033 anniversary of his birth, and the 2012 scare actually predicted the beginning of WWIII (or the first gulf war-we've been at war ever since, essentially, and it's progressively getting worse.) So.....if our timing is that far off, we have to understand that our predictions of what will/will not happen on a certain date can also be widely scewed.

I like the idea of "resetting" everything and going BACK to a 364 day year. This makes every date repeat on the SAME date every year, instead of fluctating: example, Jesus' was born on the first day of Tabernacles, which on the current calendar fluctuates yearly. His birthday would fall on the SAME date every year if Tabernacles did. Same with all of God's Feast days, which is why I think the 365.??? adjustment was created...so we WOULDN'T know the times and seasons like we should.

Just some food for thought!

Thank you Greg for your honest confession!!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum