OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL Empty This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:44 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL Safe_image.php?d=AQDny7KsLRECDGmv&w=476&h=249&url=https%3A%2F%2Fshawglobalnews.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F04%2Fsf-forecast-sized

About this article

Calgary could see a month’s worth of snow in just over 24 hours
Freezing rain could precede significant snow in Alberta Monday.
globalnews.ca

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL Scree172

3This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL Empty Re: This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:34 pm

4-truth

4-truth

Today is Tuesday.
I just spoke to my hamradio friends and they assured me that the weather in Calgary was quite "balmy" and that it was melting like crazy.
And another ham just outside of Calgary said: My yard is so muddy, I need a 4 wheel drive lawnmower with a winch on the front.....

Here is the weather in Calgary according to the Canadian government weather bureau;
Calgary - current conditions

In our neck of the woods, when the temp is balmy, the snow is melting like crazy and the yard is muddy, it means that it is ABOVE freezing.

I live about 200 miles north of where ZAP lives and our weather usually is worse than Calgary, but it has been good.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Does Jerzy have some more flu's to catch?

More ice to slip on?

Is that new computer of Susan's going to go on the fritz?

Isn't it the season for trees to fall on apartments?

Is it time for Jerzy to go see his mother one last time before she goes back to the old country...again?

Time for Jerzy to get a new set of tires for his Olds? Battery went dead? New wiper blades?

Did everyone catch that Jerzy's floor to his new apartment looks like the floor to his old one? Did he actually move?

http://www.oom2.com/t54584-out-of-mind-viewer-poll-what-will-jerzy-zap-beg-for-this-week-guests-welcome-to-vote

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum