» Who I AM, HOW I Attained The SOURCE TRUTH KNOWLEDGE by Quartz Crystal
Today at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Solar Warden, The Psychic Wars and Traumatization
Today at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lauren Atkinson Big Pharma Medical Tyranny Government Mandated Vaccinations
Yesterday at 11:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» High Strangeness in Antarctica Tunnels as tall as the Eiffel Tower discovered
Yesterday at 11:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Julian ASSANGE The TIME Has COME !
Yesterday at 11:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious "vibration" detected around the World | Source: Unknown!
Yesterday at 11:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nostradamus Predictions for 2017
Yesterday at 11:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon Documents Prove Trump is Right – Boeing Air-Force-One Over $4 Billion…
Yesterday at 11:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEVASTATING THE NWO ONE IMAGE AT A TIME -- DAVID DEES
Yesterday at 11:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pizzagate OMFG - Pope Francis Slams "Fake News" as Eating Excrement HOLY SHIT!
Yesterday at 11:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by Jaguar-2016

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Derbyshire, UK plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Blue Spiral Appears In The Sky Over Mexico
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pizzagate, The Context - David Icke
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Greg Lake, King Crimson and ELP founder, is dead at 69
Yesterday at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ 50 Ways to leave your banker
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by Jaguar-2016

» POOFness for DEC 8: EATING YOUR WORDS SUCKS (NOT REALLY IT IS JUST WHAT INTERNET PANHANDLERS DO)
Yesterday at 7:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» URGENT MESSAGE FROM ALEXANDRA MEADORS DECEMBER 8, 2016
Yesterday at 7:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 6.8 earthquake coastal California | Tsunami
Yesterday at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» John Glenn dies at 95
Yesterday at 3:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Yesterday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous: UPDATE : 6 DAYS THAT WILL ROCK THE WORLD!
Yesterday at 9:48 am by ~Ann~

» Star People
Yesterday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aliens And UFO's Seen In 10,000 Year Old Indian Cave Paintings?
Yesterday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz Regarding the Reign of Heaven Society
Yesterday at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 12-5-16
Yesterday at 8:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Approach and MORE
Yesterday at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Iraqi dinar - recently being said...Date: Tuesday, 2-Oct-2012 02:14:59

Iraqi dinar - recently being said...Date: Tuesday, 2-Oct-2012 02:14:59

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Iraqi dinar - recently being said...

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 2-Oct-2012 02:14:59

Hi, Folks -

Found at dinarguru.com:

=====

10-1-2012 Intel Guru TerryK THERE IS A SMALL GROUP IN RENO [that] CASHED IN LATE THIS AFTERNOON. IN OTHER WORDS, [it] JUST HAPPENED. WE ARE TYING TO GET THE DETAILS. PLEASE TREAT AS RUMOR. WILL BE BACK WHEN I GET MORE. LATER…> [b]

terbo56

Yeah, right- :x :evil:

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Have to agree with your assessment, terbo! How many times have they tried to pull this one? :roll:

Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

terbo56

Too many- I don't see this happening 4 a long time, JMHO- We've been promised, dragged on, lied to, and they continue to do this stuff- They need to be brought up on charges of fraud, arrested, and put away for many years- It's been many years that this has gone on, with no respite- I have other ideas, but will keep my thoughts to myself- Don't want to bum anyone out- The truth WILL speak 4 itself- :shock:

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
That's so true! Hopefully we are beyond the days when people were putting all their hopes into this, skipping their mortgage/rent payments, not paying bills, gambling on reserves they can no longer afford! It broke my heart to see people trusting the intel so much they'd quit their jobs or put all their hope on a specific day because these yahoos keep saying the same things over and over.

I listen to Breitling and have for a while. He's sober and sensical and realistic that this is speculative and therefore a RISK. It's not for everyone. Some of us have gotten off the roller coaster (but we still stroll the amusement park, for fun) and have accepted that these repetitive carnival barkers are greedy for attention. They lost all credibility long ago as they put out false hope over and over with no apologies and then cycle the same info on a "cycle." It's a game for them, and unfortunately too many have been hurt. :-(

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

terbo56

Yes, and wives and husbands divorced, cars were repo'd, homes were foreclosed on, kids going without, because they bought dinar they couldn't afford, and then their lives went str8 to hell after that, because of the lies, and Okie was the biggest offender, tell people to quit their jobs and that it was indeed going to happen- I'll bet their eyes are brown, because they're so full of shit, just like their intel- This will happen when it happens, no sooner, no later-And we don't need the friggin gurus milking their so called job telling us that-If they knew a quarter of what was going on, they would have graduated from high school, and probably felt good about it- In any event, they ought to be damn proud of themselves for the lives they've destroyed, and the lies they have told- They'll get theirs, and then some- Damn str8-The truth is a real bitch- I have to say, oh well, tough ship- :twisted: :x

ymoilman2

10-2-12 BGG: Noon (1pm ET) Streaming Updates CC, Oct 2nd with BGG and guests. Just click on the “Straight Talk Radio” banner @ www.dinarupdates.com/blog and listen!

http://ic2.mainstreamnetwork.com/media/dinarupdates/02-Oct_12-56.mp3

topspin2

Its actually not a game for most of these folks, its a livelyhood. They are connected to the sales and profit from the them with a %. This is a no brainer but its scary because of the vastness of this scam. Now, that doesnt mean the dinar is a scam, this I do not know, but the promotion of it is. George Bush was the mastermind of this and we all know how connected he is, so.......we wait for the crumbs......Lets hope greed overrides the need for power.....

terbo56

Must be a nice livelyhood lying and bilking people out of their hard earned money- And Bush is another friggin' crook- :x :twisted:

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
I agree, Terbo, and topspin. I share and empathize with your passion. It's criminal how many people have been hurt, and how deeply. I'm sure you were there, as I was, when our "dear leader" told a person in chat to go ahead and quit their job. I was mortified! That is when my rose colored glasses came off. The irresponsibility literally took my breath away. THEN they had the "gall" to blame the followers for believing their "intel."

Yeah, what goes around comes around, and Karma is a female dog.
:p

terbo56

They belong in prison, ALL of 'em- :twisted: :x :x

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum