» Anna von Reitz - Update on Cookie and Three Law Suits plus more
Today at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» MAYDAY! MAYDAY! Nonstop crop circle warnings about 2017
Today at 10:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - The Manchester Bombing and Our Transhuman Future
Today at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Partial Solar Eclipse in Space - Watch the Moon Passing in front of the Sun
Today at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Warning, History is Hidden so it can be Repeated!
Today at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rod Wheeler's contract stated he could not investigate #SethRich as leaker
Today at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO - SLOVAKIA Amazing pulsating plasma UFO plus MORE
Today at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Manchester and the Gross Hypocrisy of the 'Moral West' - David Icke
Today at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia
Today at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU 2 Planets Caught in Texas plus MORE
Today at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2
Today at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Federal prosecutor found on Hollywood beach as plot thickens
Yesterday at 10:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Do People with Social Anxiety and High IQs Have a Rare Psychic Gift?
Yesterday at 8:26 pm by bs4ever

»  Spiritual Awakening on a Holiday
Yesterday at 7:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 17 & 24th
Yesterday at 7:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Hundreds Flee Southern Philippines as Clashes Continue Between Govt Forces and Daesh
Yesterday at 6:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier - The Great British Brexit Robbery: (How our democracy was hijacked)
Yesterday at 6:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Emily Moyer, Aug tellez - OffPlanetRadio - Simultaneous Extra-Dimensional Self
Yesterday at 6:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Reptilian cave art *Drakenberg mountains south Afrika
Yesterday at 6:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» clif high - may 26 2017 wujo - cryptos no bubble, temporal markers
Yesterday at 6:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circle ~ Space Science Centre, Nr Winchester, Hampshire. Reported 25th May.
Yesterday at 6:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» International Natural Justice Tribunal, Human Trafficking, & Mass Awakening w/ Sacha Stone Pt. 1
Yesterday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Antarctica Just Became Even Stranger…By Joseph P. Farrell
Yesterday at 6:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A New Financial System is Being Born
Yesterday at 5:25 pm by topspin2

Who is online?

Share | 

Iraqi dinar - recently being said...Date: Tuesday, 2-Oct-2012 02:14:59

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: Iraqi dinar - recently being said...Date: Tuesday, 2-Oct-2012 02:14:59   Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:34 am

Iraqi dinar - recently being said...

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 2-Oct-2012 02:14:59

Hi, Folks -

Found at dinarguru.com:

=====

10-1-2012 Intel Guru TerryK THERE IS A SMALL GROUP IN RENO [that] CASHED IN LATE THIS AFTERNOON. IN OTHER WORDS, [it] JUST HAPPENED. WE ARE TYING TO GET THE DETAILS. PLEASE TREAT AS RUMOR. WILL BE BACK WHEN I GET MORE. LATER…> [b]
Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: Iraqi dinar - recently being said...Date: Tuesday, 2-Oct-2012 02:14:59   Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:15 am

Yeah, right- :x :evil:
Back to top Go down
gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Iraqi dinar - recently being said...Date: Tuesday, 2-Oct-2012 02:14:59   Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Have to agree with your assessment, terbo! How many times have they tried to pull this one? :roll:

:flower: :heart: gmaHunniBee :heart: :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: Iraqi dinar - recently being said...Date: Tuesday, 2-Oct-2012 02:14:59   Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Too many- I don't see this happening 4 a long time, JMHO- We've been promised, dragged on, lied to, and they continue to do this stuff- They need to be brought up on charges of fraud, arrested, and put away for many years- It's been many years that this has gone on, with no respite- I have other ideas, but will keep my thoughts to myself- Don't want to bum anyone out- The truth WILL speak 4 itself- :shock:
Back to top Go down
gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Iraqi dinar - recently being said...Date: Tuesday, 2-Oct-2012 02:14:59   Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:37 pm

That's so true! Hopefully we are beyond the days when people were putting all their hopes into this, skipping their mortgage/rent payments, not paying bills, gambling on reserves they can no longer afford! It broke my heart to see people trusting the intel so much they'd quit their jobs or put all their hope on a specific day because these yahoos keep saying the same things over and over.

I listen to Breitling and have for a while. He's sober and sensical and realistic that this is speculative and therefore a RISK. It's not for everyone. Some of us have gotten off the roller coaster (but we still stroll the amusement park, for fun) and have accepted that these repetitive carnival barkers are greedy for attention. They lost all credibility long ago as they put out false hope over and over with no apologies and then cycle the same info on a "cycle." It's a game for them, and unfortunately too many have been hurt. :-(

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: Iraqi dinar - recently being said...Date: Tuesday, 2-Oct-2012 02:14:59   Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Yes, and wives and husbands divorced, cars were repo'd, homes were foreclosed on, kids going without, because they bought dinar they couldn't afford, and then their lives went str8 to hell after that, because of the lies, and Okie was the biggest offender, tell people to quit their jobs and that it was indeed going to happen- I'll bet their eyes are brown, because they're so full of shit, just like their intel- This will happen when it happens, no sooner, no later-And we don't need the friggin gurus milking their so called job telling us that-If they knew a quarter of what was going on, they would have graduated from high school, and probably felt good about it- In any event, they ought to be damn proud of themselves for the lives they've destroyed, and the lies they have told- They'll get theirs, and then some- Damn str8-The truth is a real bitch- I have to say, oh well, tough ship- :twisted: :x
Back to top Go down
ymoilman2

PostSubject: Re: Iraqi dinar - recently being said...Date: Tuesday, 2-Oct-2012 02:14:59   Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:11 pm

10-2-12 BGG: Noon (1pm ET) Streaming Updates CC, Oct 2nd with BGG and guests. Just click on the “Straight Talk Radio” banner @ www.dinarupdates.com/blog and listen!

http://ic2.mainstreamnetwork.com/media/dinarupdates/02-Oct_12-56.mp3
Back to top Go down
topspin2

PostSubject: Re: Iraqi dinar - recently being said...Date: Tuesday, 2-Oct-2012 02:14:59   Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Its actually not a game for most of these folks, its a livelyhood. They are connected to the sales and profit from the them with a %. This is a no brainer but its scary because of the vastness of this scam. Now, that doesnt mean the dinar is a scam, this I do not know, but the promotion of it is. George Bush was the mastermind of this and we all know how connected he is, so.......we wait for the crumbs......Lets hope greed overrides the need for power.....
Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: Iraqi dinar - recently being said...Date: Tuesday, 2-Oct-2012 02:14:59   Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:22 pm

Must be a nice livelyhood lying and bilking people out of their hard earned money- And Bush is another friggin' crook- :x :twisted:
Back to top Go down
gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Iraqi dinar - recently being said...Date: Tuesday, 2-Oct-2012 02:14:59   Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:58 pm

I agree, Terbo, and topspin. I share and empathize with your passion. It's criminal how many people have been hurt, and how deeply. I'm sure you were there, as I was, when our "dear leader" told a person in chat to go ahead and quit their job. I was mortified! That is when my rose colored glasses came off. The irresponsibility literally took my breath away. THEN they had the "gall" to blame the followers for believing their "intel."

Yeah, what goes around comes around, and Karma is a female dog.
:p

Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: Iraqi dinar - recently being said...Date: Tuesday, 2-Oct-2012 02:14:59   Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:28 pm

They belong in prison, ALL of 'em- :twisted: :x :x
Back to top Go down

Iraqi dinar - recently being said...Date: Tuesday, 2-Oct-2012 02:14:59
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS :: RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO-
Jump to: