OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 4 24 18 Karen-Hudes-300x300

https://youtu.be/hkZOYhnorc8

Karen Hudes
Published on Apr 24, 2018

I began this series on the Banking Cartel after many years of trying to deal with the mainstream media. Working in the World Bank's Legal Department, where I fought the deepest corruption in the world's financial system for twenty one years, was another way of preparing to represent all of the world's people as the Overseer Mandate Trustee for the trust containing the world's monetary gold reserves and other wealth. I have a story to tell to each and every person on Earth. This is a big job. Luckily, I have been willing to learn on the job, and have been ready to accept help. As you all have seen over the years, I am not afraid to admit when I am wrong, and I accept feedback. That is a polite way of saying that I am just the opposite of shy. The Alternative Media contains about as much disinformation as the Mainstream Media. Gold Audit ? The crooks are unable to audit gold. I have already exposed that there is nothing but lies in connection with a gold audit. My transparent record shows that I have consistently preserved the world's assets in the Global Debt Facility from countless attempts by agents of the Banking Cartel to steal them. Who would I be a gatekeeper for? When not a single embassy has questioned whether I speak on behalf of the world's peoples on matters involving the Global Debt Facility? When I speak for the US people until the Constitution of 1789 goes back into effect via an Article V Constitutional Convention? When I am cutting off the interest payments to the Banking Cartel and offsetting that scam called country debt? All the while decentralizing and turning corporate governments back to the people in their countries? And last but not least, preventing agents of the Banking Cartel from usurping US military might? General Dunford is not going to succeed in surrendering the United States military unilaterally through a crash of the unconstitutional Federal Reserve Note. Teleprompter: https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/dctvt...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum