Latest topics
» UPDATES - Lara Prychodko, the woman who went down the trash chute Found In Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner’s Garbage Chute
Yesterday at 11:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Entire Family, Who Ran Holistic Healing Company Fighting Big Pharma, Found Dead
Yesterday at 10:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Surveillance Video Stills from Jeffrey Epstein’s “Pedo Island” Leaked to the Web | David Zublick
Yesterday at 9:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING! HAWAII LAVA EXPLOSION HITS TOURIST BOAT / DOZENS INJURIED!
Yesterday at 9:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EDDIE PAGE PREDICTIONS: YELLOWSTONE / NEW MADRID
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JULY 13: OUR START OF THE WEEKEND PANHANDLE FROM GHOULDKOWSKI
Yesterday at 4:16 pm by 4-truth

» Anonymous - Everyone Must See This Before it is Deleted...
Yesterday at 4:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R?
Yesterday at 3:33 pm by MartyM

» Flying cars closer to reality as test footage reveal vehicle which ANYONE can drive
Yesterday at 3:16 pm by MartyM

» Trumpy vs Queen
Yesterday at 2:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CLINTON DEAD POOL: Anthony Bourdain ‘Suicide’ Came After Explosive Interview
Yesterday at 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller
Yesterday at 2:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Catholic Church & The Abuse Of Ireland
Yesterday at 1:52 pm by MartyM

» NIBIRU News ~ THE SYSTEM HAS ARRIVED AND IS BEING CLOAKED plus MORE
Yesterday at 1:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf/R.K.Beane Sentencing Memorandum
Yesterday at 1:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Real Story of Angels & Demons
Yesterday at 1:18 pm by MartyM

» UFO News ~ Man Witnesses 3 Large Objects In The Sky Over Lyon France plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Controversy in SpaceX: Mission to the Moon aborted?
Yesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Artist Who Was Dead For Seven Minutes Now Paints What He Saw After “Crossing the Threshhold”
Yesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford Update July 16, 2018
Yesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shroud of Turin mystery deepens after dramatic ‘bleeding simulation’ experiment
Yesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke - What is Success?
Yesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» The War on Consciousness – Graham Hancock
Yesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap?
Yesterday at 1:44 am by 4-truth

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) - "Good Vibrations" - Royal Rife?
Yesterday at 1:37 am by 4-truth

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » Consciousness Of Economics » BLISSPEDIA is a SCAM

BLISSPEDIA is a SCAM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BLISSPEDIA is a SCAM on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:56 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

Hello All, 

I was contacted by blisspedia several weeks ago about working for them? On their online service. They set up a interview with me for today April 25, 2018 at 3 pm. No once contacted me about the meeting so I sent an email to them this am if we are having a meeting or not? 

Mind you I took the time to hear what they have to say about their service, and be interviewed. Which means I took the time out of my busy, hectic schedule. 

They send me an email back saying that yes, we have a meeting for today at 3pm, but basically in so many words the meeting was canceled because they have changed the way their process works. That I needed to go to the link they sent me and fill out and application online and a team of people would decided if I met their standards.

HUH?  I was like WTF? 

Who does that? Who does business that way? 

If they changed their process why not an email a week ago? Why at the last minute?

I sent them a return email stating I was not that desperate to work for them, I am not going to be treated with is way. 

This business lacks serious professionalism and integrity. I told them I was not interested, this is not how I do business and to take me off their email list and never contact me again. 

Blisspedia does not have the integrity, honor to do business in the Alternative Medicine field in which I have been in for over 30 years. They have basically scammed me and how many others? Also to consider was how much they would charge me to be a listed practitioner and how much they take off the client payment? 

I deserved some kind of respect, they hunted me down, emailed me requesting I do an interview with them since they decided that I was in alignment with their company. Talk about NUTZ. Say one thing and do another, what kind of standards could paying clients really get if the prospective care givers are treated in such a terrible manner??

Thank OOM for along me to bring another scamming, deceitful company to the table. 

FUK BLISSPEDIA
https://www.blisspedia.com/

Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff
Traditional Osetopath
Biodynamic Farmer
Nutritionalist
Farmacist
Healthcare Practitioner
Shaman

If anyone reading this wants a really online session with someone who is overly qualified, has 30 year experience and education, who works with and on people and animals call me instead of blisspedia. 

Plus they are a middle man and making most of the money I suspect instead of the practitioners!

Bridgette bridgenit@gmail.com on fb Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff and by phone 775.624.7862

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-4tefJfhTc

2 Re: BLISSPEDIA is a SCAM on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:01 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
To the Blisspedia rep that reported that this is a hateful and abusive post...

Bridgette and anyone else posting their opinions and experiences with misleading companies, people, places or anything scam related such as Blisspedia, are WELCOME to post here.

Sincerely yours,
Site Owner
PurpleSkyz

3 Re: BLISSPEDIA is a SCAM on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:29 am

Consciousness Of Economic

THANKS PURP, 

If you are an not of honor or integrity, you jut really not to be doing business! In my field of Wholistic or holistic medicine there are so many scammers and frauds it is hard to find a real one. This field requires truth, honesty and if you are going to lie which they did by emails, the flat out lied and changed the game instead of carrying out what they originally agreed to. It goes to show you how powerful social media is and we have to continue to expose for others a lighted path. 

These people should have looked into the fact that I have tons of social media and international radio show?? Before you scam someone? lie? change the game? do not hold up your agreements??

After I was done dealing with them a good friend of mine asked me if I thought they were gov agency? I am not sure but people could end up murdered like all the alternative medical do..it is why I am so vocal, makes me a harder target and I have been through the worst with the gov and again all lies, false documents...

We the social media advocates are doing a great job!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum