Latest topics
» The Habitable Exoplanet Hunting Project - Eyes To The Skies
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyToday at 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Amazing signs of ancient civilization in Antarctica
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyToday at 3:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» clif high - First Contact
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyToday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Does Planet 9 Exist? plus MORE
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyToday at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Michio Kaku Speaks About UFOs and Aliens - "We’ve Reached A Turning Point"
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyToday at 12:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Unknown Object Crashes Into The North Side Of The Moon Captured Live
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyToday at 12:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» JAMA admits FLUORIDE causes brain damage
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyToday at 12:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» This happened on our Earth Last 30 Days
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyToday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on TJ Morris ET Radio
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - Can Robert Read? - Is Robert Going To The Trial At The Count Clerks Desk via The UPS Store?
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyToday at 3:39 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - New Court Docs And Unanswered Emails?
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyToday at 3:35 am by RamblerNash

» Satan At The Wailing Wall
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyYesterday at 3:37 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» BIZARRE Potential Missing 411 Worldwide Disappearances
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyYesterday at 2:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Our "Junk" DNA Holds Astonishing Powers Which are Accessible
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyYesterday at 2:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Girl Grew Up In A Garbage Dump Then Earned A Scholarship At An Australian University
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyYesterday at 2:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'River Monster' Filmed in China just below the murky surface of the Yangtze River
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyYesterday at 2:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Area 51 ufo landing video! plus MORE
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyYesterday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Escape From Good and Evil
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyYesterday at 2:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The future of the spectacle
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tesla solar panels EXPLODE amid calls for Elon Musk’s resignation
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’

Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’

Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’ 2014-09-21-18.10.33-150x150
By
Ivan

Because why not? Elon Musk has recently gone on Twitter to present us with his latest project, building a ‘Cyborg Dragon.’ The only question that remains is… will it be a Big F*cking Cyborg Dragon? Or will it not? Time will tell.
The man behind Tesla, SpaceX and Boring Company has, without a dingle doubt, a mind that never rests. Always Innovating. Looking to the Future. Creating. Constructing. And making the internet go crazy along the way.
His latest endeavor is a cyborg dragon. No, really.

Elon Musk‏Verified account @elonmusk

Oh btw I’m building a cyborg dragon
10:43 AM - 25 Apr 2018  

While Musk didn’t give more information other than the fact he’s apparently building one, people are really excited. Twitter had a blast where users responded with all sorts of memes, like those from Game of Thrones.
And while I haven’t seen a dragon never, ever, ever, I’m looking forward to seeing what Musk and his team will cook up, and what Musk’s Cyborg Dragon will look like, and what its purpose would be.
Will it have an AI? That’s the question we need to ask, don’t we? But most importantly, will Musk’s new ‘Cyborg Dragon‘ include a Flamethrower? Now that would be truly awesome.
Musk resorts to Twitter to make announcements about his latest projects on a regular basis. He had previously posted w Tweet announcing to the world his company, the ‘Boring’ company would start selling a $600 flamethrower.
And while it was largely taken as a joke by many, it turned out that Musk was not joking, as the company really did star selling flamethrower’s, because everyone needs one, just in case AI tries taking over, or an apocalyptic Zombie attack takes place. Of course, if neither Zombies nor AI attacks us, who wouldn’t want to own a flamethrower?

And within hours of the flamethrower becoming available, orders flooded in by the thousands, and the Boring Company’s Flamethrowers proved to be an online hit, selling more than 20,000 flamethrowers and making around $10 million.
I didn’t purchase one though.
Anyway, in regards to the Cyborg Dragon, my guess is that Mr. Musk isn’t joking around, despite the fact that earlier this year, the Tesla CEO Musk said ‘Thud!’ is the name of his new ‘intergalactic media empire’.
Interestingly, the Daily Beast had reported how Musk had ‘acquired’ several writers and editors from satirical news publication The Onion, to work on a ‘top-secret’ project that Elon Musk was funding.
“It’s pretty obvious that comedy is the next frontier after electric vehicles, space exploration, and brain-computer interfaces,” Musk said.
Source: Elon Musk / Twitter

Thanks to: https://ancient-code.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum