Latest topics
» Random Acts Of Kindness
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. EmptyToday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Giant Hole In The Moon!
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. EmptyToday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Saving America's Great Barrier Reef
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. EmptyToday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» China Quarantines City Of 11 Million As Hong Kong Confirms Second Case Of Coronavirus
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru "Planet X" Confirmed By Google Sky? plus MORE
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» New facility to produce oxygen from Moon dust
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. EmptyToday at 12:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. EmptyToday at 12:13 am by Malisa

» Crashed UFOs and secret operational bases in Antarctica Part 2
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. EmptyToday at 12:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ "In Transition to a Kinder World" Part 1&2
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Neila by TS Caladan
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. EmptyYesterday at 2:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vermont Bill Would Ban Cell Phone Use for Anyone Under Age 21
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. EmptyYesterday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 1-20-2020… Rothschilds kicked out of Russia and Japan as world revolution unfolds
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who Built The Kapilikaya Rock Tomb?
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. EmptyYesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is the new ‘deadly China virus’ a covert operation?
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. EmptyYesterday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Loci: BigRep rolls out 3D printed autonomous electric podcar
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oumuamua Turns Right Near the Sun By Telescope?
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIT Shape Changing Interface Letting You Interact From A Long Distance
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. EmptyYesterday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Impeach Highlights/Schiff Caught Leaking Again plus more
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is the Truth Movement Dead?
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO researcher unveils crashed UFOs and secret operational bases in Antarctica Part 1
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. EmptyYesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold.

H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bs4ever

bs4ever
This for all you folks in America to confirm if genuine.

You will understand how this political voodoo speak works better than I 

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5404/text

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

topspin2

Well, these sort of things are often "presented" but rarely go anywhere...This bill has no co-sponsors so...It sits...

bs4ever

bs4ever
Thank you for that Tops.

This is a safe thing for them to say as it is going nowhere soon eh

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

MartyM

MartyM
Unless of course, What If, an 'Executive Order' covering this were to appear ??   just a thought...  H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. 2961306396

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

topspin2

Hmmmmmmmm, Marty....I know that some other bills such as removing the US from NATO,  Congressional term limits etc.....There are some who would like to hold the few accountable, but, they all sit....

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/2

Take your pick.....

https://www.congress.gov/resources/display/content/Most-Viewed+Bills

MartyM

MartyM
I know Top, but that damn optimist in me just wont go away...  shy

topspin2

Optimism is a good thing Marty..Take that, put it in a shaker with a bit of realism, add a dash of hope, a sprinkle of sarcasm, a hint of truth, a healthy dose of pure evil and what do you have? Congress!

MartyM

MartyM
I know Top but I think your proportions may be off a bit. I think that last ingredient is likely @ 75%, stemming from greed and illusions of grandeur.  I sometimes wonder what Congress would be like today IF our forefathers hadn't sold us out back in the day...  Well back to reality, evil is never going away at least not entirely as it is a necessary part of the spectrum if you subscribe to the concept of 'Free Choice or Free Will'. Evil by it's own characteristic is self destructive, so the rise and fall of evil being dominant in society is the natural order of things. Currently I'm hoping that the tide is turning and evil is loosing ground and that trend will continue for as long as I'll be around to do anything about it... Or I'm just Bat Shit Crazy and it doesn't make any difference.  H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. 2961306396    H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. 4145883370

topspin2

That is funny Marty....And yes, dealing with the information dealt out on this planet has a tendency to make us all CRAZY....This can be one insane planet!

MartyM

MartyM
H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold. 1292150244

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum