Latest topics
» POOFness for AUG 14: ALL DONE PLUS ONE OR TWO BULLSHIT STORIES TO PREY ON THE GULLIBLE
Today at 5:14 am by WilliaminUSA

» 2018 IS STRANGE Part 11 // AUGUST
Yesterday at 10:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Trojan "Info" Horse
Yesterday at 8:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Conversation with Former April LaJune Client
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ciudad Perdida—The Lost City of Colombia, Built 650 Years Before Machu Picchu
Yesterday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out
Yesterday at 5:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ISS Hoax By Respice Finem- Archives
Yesterday at 5:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFOs & Mind-Altering Drugs: A Connection?
Yesterday at 5:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bermuda Triangle Of Alaska Erupts With Largest Earthquake Ever Recorded As Over 20,000 People Remain Missing
Yesterday at 5:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Skull-shaped asteroid RETURN: Massive space rock to fly by earth again this fall
Yesterday at 5:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vatican Warns Putin: Stop Fighting the Anunnaki
Yesterday at 12:57 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Holy Basil Works to Reduce Stress and Defeat Cancer
Yesterday at 12:13 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Central Bank Illusion Is Falling Apart, Kim Dotcom Warns Of A Crash - Episode 1637a
Yesterday at 12:09 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show August 11, 2018
Yesterday at 11:37 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» #Qanon News - Sometimes the Truth is Right in Front of You plus more
Yesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» ISSAC Kappy - Good Guy or Cointelpro Agent? You Decide...
Yesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hacking an Election... so EASY an 11 year old can do it!
Yesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WHERE IS THE RED PLANET ON OUR SOLAR SYSTEM? plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke Talks To Radio Sputnik About A No Deal Brexit
Yesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Unidentified Objects Hover Above Us plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Smoke Cannabis for Medical Purposes with Dry Herb Vaporizers or Dab Wax Pens
Yesterday at 1:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Three UFOs Kicking Up A Dust Storm On The Moon, Apollo 10 Photos
Yesterday at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY ~ QUESTION EVERYTHING » ANNA VON REITZ » "So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18

"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

"So Anna Von Reitz has a Different Point of View?" by Jo Ana - 5.4.18

5/04/2018 09:21:00 AM   
Entry Submitted by Jo Ana at 9:11 AM EDT on May 4, 2018

Wow! On a site where all or most of us have a view regarding the RV that differs with the majority of humanity, Anna gets slammed! Because her view of an RV is different from most of us here? I have to say to those haters on here.....grow up! Do you enjoy being criticized by others for believing in the RV? I hope not. So then why criticize a woman who has done more to free the slaves (us) than anyone else in our history for having a different opinion than yours? In America, we are supposed to have free speech. I would hope that here on DC, we would allow any person can to say whatever they want to without being ripped to shreds. And basing that ripping on another anonymous alleged human called Virgo Triad??? Good Lord!! Just when I thought I'd already heard the most stupid thing possible. Surprise, surprise.

Look, Anna can't stop an RV with her opinion, and I support her right to have an opinion that differs from mine on this topic. I believe that the Iraq RV is imminent, but since I'm not God I can't guarantee that. As always, time will tell. And in defence of Anna's comments, for those who can read you have discovered that she has a plan to distribute the world assets that now belong to the people of the United States of America (unincorporated) because of her efforts for us, the people. She's merely saying that all those incorporated governments are now debtors to us, and her plan to distribute these assets which now belong to us will take the place of a GCR which would likely never happen because getting 209 people, let alone countries, to agree on anything is nearly impossible. Her plan to provide an essential sum of money monthly for basics to every one of us in the world, and then additional money for investments, etc seems like a pretty appealing idea to me.

And she's right. If our government hasn't cut some kind of deal with Iraq, as suggested by many, our becoming wealthy overnight could very well cause a crisis of inflation. I don't believe that will happen because I believe there is a backdoor deal to prevent that but again, time will tell.

We live in a world with very few heroes. I dearly cherish my few- Anna, Neil Keenan, President Trump, Frank Villa, and our Patrick. Each of these people has a real name, and we can contact any of them. Is that true for Virgo Triad... really?? Anna's given name is Anna Marie Reitzinger, and she uses a version of that name, Anna Von Reitz, as a pen name, I believe, and you can find her email, mailing address, and phone number on her website. Can someone give me Virgo Triad's phone number please?

it's way past time to learn how to differentiate the sh*t from the shinola. Wise up.

Thanks to: https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

bs4ever

Jo Ana wrote:

Look, Anna can't stop an RV with her opinion

You are confusing her with that mysterious internet cabal agent.....OOM LADY

Her meddling has stopped the RV, confirmed from Sedona

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I know right?!!!!
Hey Anna... STOP TRYING TO STEAL MY THUNDER!

bs4ever

He looks familiar....This Island Earth 1955

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

topspin2

Hmmmm, Purps again ayyyy....One must always keep an eye on her and her shenanigans....And, I have a feeling she is about to transition into another language. Tis true, Ayyyyy Purps?

PurpleSkyz

Admin
EH????

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum