Latest topics
» UFO News ~ Henderson UFOs Return Again plus MORE
Today at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke talks to Derek Acorah (Part Two)
Today at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ A Newly Discovered Solar System Object Hints at Hidden Planet Nine plus MORE
Today at 8:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whatever is Taken for Granted Will Eventually Be Taken Away
Today at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Detection of echoes of gravitational waves support Planck-scale structure of spacetime predicted by quantum gravity
Today at 8:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Ancient High Technology Evidence At Byblos In Lebanon
Today at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Donald Trump Traitor and Liar
Today at 8:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» CAN LANGUAGE SHAPE REALITY?
Today at 8:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Goode - Surviving the Transition - Full Disclosure, Solar Flash, our Future and Ascension
Today at 8:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness GHOULkowski for MAY 20: "Take It To The Limit One More Time"
Today at 12:04 am by robert18

» POOFness for MAY 20: HELLO WORLD - FOLLOW-UP
Yesterday at 11:58 pm by robert18

» Eyes wide Open ~ Coming Soon - Part 4 - Do you really want to know what IT is!
Yesterday at 7:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SHIPPING CONTAINER FULL OF DEAD AMERICANS BODY PARTS
Yesterday at 6:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 34 Bishops in Chile Suddenly Resign After Pedophile Scandal
Yesterday at 3:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Qanon Q - Unknown EO Executive Order signed coming soon @potus
Yesterday at 3:11 pm by LadyDragon

» NASA, Best Disclosure Video Ever, Tether Incident, Hoax or Proof of ET's?
Yesterday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LISTEN To This! What Is Going on, Nobody in California is Talking About This!! (2018-2019)
Yesterday at 1:51 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Santa Fe Shooting OBVIOUSLY Another False Flag Terror Operation
Yesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» As You Wish BBS Radio - John Vivanco 5/19/2018
Yesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Royal Wedding 2018
Yesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Solar Flash - Exploring the Possibilities of the Predicted Event and Our Collective Ability to Determine Our Future
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Holy Moly!!!!!!! This Is the BIG ONE! By Anna Von Reitz plus more
Yesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Friendly Mask of the Orwellian Oligarchy Is Slipping Off
Yesterday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford: May 20, 2018
Yesterday at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientific Study Claims There Are Up To 8,000 Alien Megastructures In the Universe
Yesterday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Q Follow The Pen, Cuba Plane Crash, Sandra Bullock, W Virginia Middle School - News
Yesterday at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange trumpet and loud boom sounds in the sky heard worldwide
Yesterday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Golden Age
Yesterday at 8:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aluminum Dangers Go Mainstream - Del Bigtree
Yesterday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Bill Clinton - what a tool!

Bill Clinton - what a tool!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bill Clinton - what a tool! on Wed May 16, 2018 4:37 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
LOL sorry guys but I had to post this. what a tool!

Bill Clinton ogles young women with his fly undone
Posted on May 16, 2018 by Dr. Eowyn 
Remember Bill Clinton salivating at the sight of Ivanka at President Trump’s inauguration?

DCG sent me a pic of Bill Clinton for our Caption Contests which, upon close examination, I decided it deserves a post of its own.
Here it is (source: Barstool Sports):

As you can see, the pic is of Bill Clinton standing at a street corner, leching after two blonde women holding a child.
Look closer:

His fly is undone.
Worse still, he has his left hand in his pants pocket.
Was he diddling himself?
This is a former President of the Unites States of America.
I sure hope the pic is a photoshop. Can some techie FOTM reader help us out?

~Eowyn

Thanks to: https://fellowshipoftheminds.com

2 Re: Bill Clinton - what a tool! on Wed May 16, 2018 5:18 pm

terbo56

I think 'ol slick willie has the big 'A',{Aids} and will eventually make itself known, this guy, along with others, are a sick bunch of whoredog 'pedos', and maybe they need to be strapped into a cow 'milking machine' that will not shut off until it extracts 5 gallons- That would fix them REAL good..... Elmo

3 Re: Bill Clinton - what a tool! on Wed May 16, 2018 5:57 pm

bs4ever

If it were possible to do so.......perhaps, just perhaps it would more Karmic to strap the bad guys in a seat and without harming them in any way.....give them back total recall of any bad deeds and follow up giving them back their conscience.

Release them, let them dwell on what they have done and then.........read the charge sheet

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

4 Re: Bill Clinton - what a tool! on Thu May 17, 2018 9:00 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I doubt that they even ever had a conscience. They are pure EVIL of the likes that most just can not perceive. They thrive on pain... even their own! So the milking machine idea is out LOL as fun as that may be for both of the HillBilly Clintons.
May I suggest a full lobotomy done without anesthesia using a dull butter knife? Then they can recover in one of the many underground facilities that they had business with. I think Karma would be served.

5 bill clinton tool on Thu May 17, 2018 9:33 am

WilliaminUSA

Because of the transition (I don't say death) of my fiance I spend a lot of time researching the "after life". From what I've learned there is no hell, it's far worse than that. My understanding is that the transitioned are "enlightened" and have a life review. In their enlightened state they have a conscience and a deepened morality (or in the clinton's case a morality period, as it is something they have never had in this life) and have to see through the eyes of everyone they have encountered, and deeply feel and understand the good and evil they have done.
Imagine the clinton's, bush's and others experiencing the pain and suffering of every child and adult they have violated. obama, netanyahu, etc feeling every cluster bomb they dropped. They will experience this with a totally open heart which will be repeatedly ripped apart for billions of eons.  We are all connected, we are all brothers, sisters, parents and children of each other. Image the total horror of waking up to see you have raped your child or parent, butchered them, etc, etc. A lobotomy with a butter knife would be a picnic in comparison.

Last edited by WilliaminUSA on Thu May 17, 2018 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left something out)

6 Re: Bill Clinton - what a tool! on Thu May 17, 2018 10:49 am

bs4ever

Lol....purpz suggestion.

May I also suggest they be subject to the complete and endless loops of the speeches of Theresa May?

William

Your wording and description of the transition is far more eloquent and interesting to read than my own brief suggestion. What you describe would indeed be what I meant but worded in a far superior way

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

7 Re: Bill Clinton - what a tool! on Thu May 17, 2018 11:04 am

terbo56

LOL, Purpleskyz, I like how you think!! The lobotomy idea is great, may I suggest a 'McCulloch' for that lobotomy? LMAO- Love you, kid!!

8 Re: Bill Clinton - what a tool! on Thu May 17, 2018 11:26 am

WilliaminUSA

Thanks BSForever

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum