Latest topics
» POOFness for JULY 18: SYSTEM IS WORKING WELL SO KEEP SENDING ME MONEY!
Today at 4:24 am by robert18

» NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru Action Presents - Alaska Today! Enjoy! plus MORE
Today at 1:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama
Today at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Anti-Gravity Device" Found On Easter Island?
Today at 1:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Glowing White UFOs At International Space Station
Today at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black UFO Recorded Flying Over Prohibited Airspace Manhattan, New York plus MORE
Today at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Comet Approaching/New Images.
Today at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» RH Negative: Real Alien Human Hybrids if You Didn’t Believe Before You Will After Watching This
Today at 12:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "The Dragons Pipe-(Dream)" - What A Mess!
Yesterday at 7:45 pm by RamblerNash

» "Never seen anything like it" - Earth goes Viral!
Yesterday at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous - AI - What You're About to See Will Shock You!
Yesterday at 6:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 30 Years Investigating Crop Circles – Francine Blake
Yesterday at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Currency War Breaks Out After Trump Accuses China and Europe of Manipulation
Yesterday at 4:20 pm by topspin2

» Planet X May Actually Be a Rogue Star
Yesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Goode FB post 7-17-18… “Update and Public Statement on recent events”
Yesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» IS JFK JR ALIVE IS HE VINCENT FUSCA : WHO IS R EP3
Yesterday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Qanon News
Yesterday at 2:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds of children abused by more than 30 clerics: new scandal in Hawaii
Yesterday at 1:48 pm by Camille

» Branson Duck Survivor: Captain Said ‘Don’t worry about life jackets – you won’t need them’
Yesterday at 1:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LORD MARK MALLOCH-BROWN – THE GLOBALIST RACKETEER KINGPIN RUNNING THE QUEEN’S PRIVY COUNCIL WITH GEORGE SOROS
Yesterday at 12:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Longest Lunar Eclipse (Full Blood Moon) of the 21st Century to Appear in July — Here’s How to See it
Yesterday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» They Just Come Right Out and Show Us!
Yesterday at 12:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange’s Hand Over To UK May Be Imminent According To WikiLeaks
Yesterday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More
Yesterday at 12:13 pm by MartyM

» Heart doctor for former President George H.W. Bush killed in bicycle drive-by shooting
Yesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kerry Cassidy - MICHAEL SHRIMPTON RE BREXIT & WORLD EVENTS
Yesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Ocean Cleanup Technology, Explained
Yesterday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cicada 3301: An Internet Mystery
Yesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Brief Comment to "With All Due Respect", Kim et alia By Anna Von Reitz plus more
Yesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » BLOOD TYPE ~ RH NEGATIVE ORIGINS UNKNOWN » Why Dissenters & People With Rh Negative Blood Are Being Tracked and Targeted

Why Dissenters & People With Rh Negative Blood Are Being Tracked and Targeted

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

https://youtu.be/rbeSvsu2-V8

Do You See What I See Productions
Published on May 17, 2018

There are many Facebook groups that are tracking and targeting Rh negative people. Those same people who tracke us, have been trying extremely hard to defame me and to silence me, to no avail. They even reported this video to Facebook to have the video taken down. Targeted individuals is very real. Please be very careful and mindful of who is who, and what personal information they are phishing for. Why are they asking the same questions in the Rh negative groups, asked over and over again? Do you blow out light bulbs? Do you have an M or X on your palm? What is your haplogroup? What is your location? What color are your eyes? Do you get lots of static and get lots of shocks?, Do you hate Rh positives? What is your mental condition etc. Their tactics and profiles are very easy to spot, once you know what you are looking for. I am not sure if we are being studied, watched or targeted...Possibly all three. Rh negatives easily "shepherd the sheep" the masses (Telepathically) which is why all leaders are negs and why many here get angry and argue. We are so powerful we have no idea that we telepathically attack each other as well. The Govt, they watch us closely because we can do a Jonestown (drink the koolaid) or another David Koresh Waco massacre or Charles Manson people easily. Look at Joel Olsteen. Same abilities. Hitler was able as well because of this. Exposing them IS THEIR GREATEST FEAR........and when exposed they will join forces and attack like the nest of vipers that they are. When there has been complete exposure of not only their tactics, but also their identities, it means that they have to create new identities and go through the entire process again of gaining trust and influence in the group, they have done this in the past, but they prefer to avoid this, and retain the positions of influence they already hold. Please don`t hesitate to contact me if you have if you can relate to my story. I have lots of information to share with the right person ;)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum