Latest topics
» UFO News ~ Henderson UFOs Return Again plus MORE
Today at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke talks to Derek Acorah (Part Two)
Today at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ A Newly Discovered Solar System Object Hints at Hidden Planet Nine plus MORE
Today at 8:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whatever is Taken for Granted Will Eventually Be Taken Away
Today at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Detection of echoes of gravitational waves support Planck-scale structure of spacetime predicted by quantum gravity
Today at 8:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Ancient High Technology Evidence At Byblos In Lebanon
Today at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Donald Trump Traitor and Liar
Today at 8:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» CAN LANGUAGE SHAPE REALITY?
Today at 8:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Goode - Surviving the Transition - Full Disclosure, Solar Flash, our Future and Ascension
Today at 8:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness GHOULkowski for MAY 20: "Take It To The Limit One More Time"
Today at 12:04 am by robert18

» POOFness for MAY 20: HELLO WORLD - FOLLOW-UP
Yesterday at 11:58 pm by robert18

» Eyes wide Open ~ Coming Soon - Part 4 - Do you really want to know what IT is!
Yesterday at 7:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SHIPPING CONTAINER FULL OF DEAD AMERICANS BODY PARTS
Yesterday at 6:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 34 Bishops in Chile Suddenly Resign After Pedophile Scandal
Yesterday at 3:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Qanon Q - Unknown EO Executive Order signed coming soon @potus
Yesterday at 3:11 pm by LadyDragon

» NASA, Best Disclosure Video Ever, Tether Incident, Hoax or Proof of ET's?
Yesterday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LISTEN To This! What Is Going on, Nobody in California is Talking About This!! (2018-2019)
Yesterday at 1:51 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Santa Fe Shooting OBVIOUSLY Another False Flag Terror Operation
Yesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» As You Wish BBS Radio - John Vivanco 5/19/2018
Yesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Royal Wedding 2018
Yesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Solar Flash - Exploring the Possibilities of the Predicted Event and Our Collective Ability to Determine Our Future
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Holy Moly!!!!!!! This Is the BIG ONE! By Anna Von Reitz plus more
Yesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Friendly Mask of the Orwellian Oligarchy Is Slipping Off
Yesterday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford: May 20, 2018
Yesterday at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientific Study Claims There Are Up To 8,000 Alien Megastructures In the Universe
Yesterday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Q Follow The Pen, Cuba Plane Crash, Sandra Bullock, W Virginia Middle School - News
Yesterday at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange trumpet and loud boom sounds in the sky heard worldwide
Yesterday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Golden Age
Yesterday at 8:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aluminum Dangers Go Mainstream - Del Bigtree
Yesterday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY ~ QUESTION EVERYTHING » ANNA VON REITZ » INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT is hereby issued against 1) Anna Maria Riezinger, aka Anna von Reitz, aka Anna Hapsburg, et al 2) Destry Payne 3) James Clinton Belcher!

INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT is hereby issued against 1) Anna Maria Riezinger, aka Anna von Reitz, aka Anna Hapsburg, et al 2) Destry Payne 3) James Clinton Belcher!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT is hereby issued against 1) Anna Maria Riezinger, aka Anna von Reitz, aka Anna Hapsburg, et al 2) Destry Payne 3) James Clinton Belcher!

Code:
        PUBLISHED BY THE REIGN OF THE HEAVENS SOCIETY POST ON 05-10-2018                                                                                                         
                        INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC NOTICE
An INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT is hereby issued against 1) Anna Maria Riezinger, aka Anna von Reitz, aka Anna Hapsburg, et al 2) Destry Payne 3) James Clinton Belcher! LINK
The General Post Master Council for the Government of The United States of America shall keep this warrant
and hold all evidence until being filed within the Human Rights Tribunal International until the day and time appointed.
This publication of record constitutes international service of process on all parties named therein.
05-10-2018

Thanks to: https://reignoftheheavens.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Thu May 17, 2018 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

terbo56

I wondered when this would make itself known, I never believed anything any of them had to say, although she made it sound good in her 'legalese'-But, I want to know, how she knows and understands all that she tells and talks to everyone about, and most of it sounds too perfect, almost like reading to us out of a book-We may just end up finding out that she has been right all along, 'MAYBE', the others, I'm not so sure- question

terbo56

I just clicked on a link with this information, and it mentioned that 'O' has a warrant out for his arrest, for impersonating a public official, along with war crimes- I wonder just how true this is, thoughts, anyone? I found this on https://reignsoftheheavens.com

4 International Arrest warrant on Thu May 17, 2018 12:59 pm

Dorothy55

Isn't reign of the heavens Cindy Kay Currier? Wouldn't put much stock in this!!

MartyM

Well maybe it's just me, but that little 'Red Flag' popped up...  OK if an arrest warrant is issued, first of all there has to be a recognized Judicial entity authorized to issue it. Secondly there (I believe) has to be a Cause or Reason (violation) stating or justifying the reason for Arrest. I'm not hearing or seeing either being mentioned here. Thirdly I believe that if this had any merit or not, we would hear about it from Anna herself. She's not one to shy away from attacks especially if they are just BS... jmho

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Hi Dorothy55! Welcome to the site and thanks for commenting.
I don't think is is Cindy's site but I may be wrong in that. I did a search and it does not mention who the site owner is in About Us tab. Because if it is a Cindy site then YES! we sure should not pay any attention to it. LOL
Thanks

~Ann~

What a load!  The name of this supposed "ReignOfTheHeavens"  sounds sooo Cindy Kay to me.  If it had legs there would be a lot more information as to who, what, when, where and why.  Looks like total click bait to me.  ~A~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum