Latest topics
» POOFness for JULY 18: SYSTEM IS WORKING WELL SO KEEP SENDING ME MONEY!
Today at 4:24 am by robert18

» NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru Action Presents - Alaska Today! Enjoy! plus MORE
Today at 1:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama
Today at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Anti-Gravity Device" Found On Easter Island?
Today at 1:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Glowing White UFOs At International Space Station
Today at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black UFO Recorded Flying Over Prohibited Airspace Manhattan, New York plus MORE
Today at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Comet Approaching/New Images.
Today at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» RH Negative: Real Alien Human Hybrids if You Didn’t Believe Before You Will After Watching This
Today at 12:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "The Dragons Pipe-(Dream)" - What A Mess!
Yesterday at 7:45 pm by RamblerNash

» "Never seen anything like it" - Earth goes Viral!
Yesterday at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous - AI - What You're About to See Will Shock You!
Yesterday at 6:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 30 Years Investigating Crop Circles – Francine Blake
Yesterday at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Currency War Breaks Out After Trump Accuses China and Europe of Manipulation
Yesterday at 4:20 pm by topspin2

» Planet X May Actually Be a Rogue Star
Yesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Goode FB post 7-17-18… “Update and Public Statement on recent events”
Yesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» IS JFK JR ALIVE IS HE VINCENT FUSCA : WHO IS R EP3
Yesterday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Qanon News
Yesterday at 2:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds of children abused by more than 30 clerics: new scandal in Hawaii
Yesterday at 1:48 pm by Camille

» Branson Duck Survivor: Captain Said ‘Don’t worry about life jackets – you won’t need them’
Yesterday at 1:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LORD MARK MALLOCH-BROWN – THE GLOBALIST RACKETEER KINGPIN RUNNING THE QUEEN’S PRIVY COUNCIL WITH GEORGE SOROS
Yesterday at 12:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Longest Lunar Eclipse (Full Blood Moon) of the 21st Century to Appear in July — Here’s How to See it
Yesterday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» They Just Come Right Out and Show Us!
Yesterday at 12:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange’s Hand Over To UK May Be Imminent According To WikiLeaks
Yesterday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More
Yesterday at 12:13 pm by MartyM

» Heart doctor for former President George H.W. Bush killed in bicycle drive-by shooting
Yesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kerry Cassidy - MICHAEL SHRIMPTON RE BREXIT & WORLD EVENTS
Yesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Ocean Cleanup Technology, Explained
Yesterday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cicada 3301: An Internet Mystery
Yesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Brief Comment to "With All Due Respect", Kim et alia By Anna Von Reitz plus more
Yesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY ~ QUESTION EVERYTHING » ANNA VON REITZ » INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT is hereby issued against 1) Anna Maria Riezinger, aka Anna von Reitz, aka Anna Hapsburg, et al 2) Destry Payne 3) James Clinton Belcher!

INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT is hereby issued against 1) Anna Maria Riezinger, aka Anna von Reitz, aka Anna Hapsburg, et al 2) Destry Payne 3) James Clinton Belcher!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT is hereby issued against 1) Anna Maria Riezinger, aka Anna von Reitz, aka Anna Hapsburg, et al 2) Destry Payne 3) James Clinton Belcher!

Code:
        PUBLISHED BY THE REIGN OF THE HEAVENS SOCIETY POST ON 05-10-2018                                                                                                         
                        INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC NOTICE
An INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT is hereby issued against 1) Anna Maria Riezinger, aka Anna von Reitz, aka Anna Hapsburg, et al 2) Destry Payne 3) James Clinton Belcher! LINK
The General Post Master Council for the Government of The United States of America shall keep this warrant
and hold all evidence until being filed within the Human Rights Tribunal International until the day and time appointed.
This publication of record constitutes international service of process on all parties named therein.
05-10-2018

Thanks to: https://reignoftheheavens.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Thu May 17, 2018 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

terbo56

I wondered when this would make itself known, I never believed anything any of them had to say, although she made it sound good in her 'legalese'-But, I want to know, how she knows and understands all that she tells and talks to everyone about, and most of it sounds too perfect, almost like reading to us out of a book-We may just end up finding out that she has been right all along, 'MAYBE', the others, I'm not so sure- question

terbo56

I just clicked on a link with this information, and it mentioned that 'O' has a warrant out for his arrest, for impersonating a public official, along with war crimes- I wonder just how true this is, thoughts, anyone? I found this on https://reignsoftheheavens.com

4 International Arrest warrant on Thu May 17, 2018 12:59 pm

Dorothy55

Isn't reign of the heavens Cindy Kay Currier? Wouldn't put much stock in this!!

MartyM

Well maybe it's just me, but that little 'Red Flag' popped up...  OK if an arrest warrant is issued, first of all there has to be a recognized Judicial entity authorized to issue it. Secondly there (I believe) has to be a Cause or Reason (violation) stating or justifying the reason for Arrest. I'm not hearing or seeing either being mentioned here. Thirdly I believe that if this had any merit or not, we would hear about it from Anna herself. She's not one to shy away from attacks especially if they are just BS... jmho

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Hi Dorothy55! Welcome to the site and thanks for commenting.
I don't think is is Cindy's site but I may be wrong in that. I did a search and it does not mention who the site owner is in About Us tab. Because if it is a Cindy site then YES! we sure should not pay any attention to it. LOL
Thanks

~Ann~

What a load!  The name of this supposed "ReignOfTheHeavens"  sounds sooo Cindy Kay to me.  If it had legs there would be a lot more information as to who, what, when, where and why.  Looks like total click bait to me.  ~A~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum