OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism CXI62OEUMAAVygo

Posted By Isaac Weishaupt on May 18, 2018 |

I hate to write this article up but I’ve got some relevance to report. I’m not here to condone or promote conspiracy theorists, NRA-members, liberals, or nothing along those lines. That’s the argument THEY want us to have…

Hi, my name is Isaac Weishaupt and you’re on IlluminatiWatcher.com- your home for decoding conspiracy theories in entertainment.
Mythology
Assuming you’re familiar with the details of the Santa Fe shooting we can proceed with the darker theories.
Many of the media outlets are promoting this story about a man walking around with his MAGA hat and pistol in reference to a viral video. TheHill posted about this mythology:

?
A man arrived near the scene of a school shooting in Santa Fe, Texas, on Friday bearing an American flag and an apparent sidearm, saying he was there to “make America great again” and offer “support” in a now viral video clip.
Between eight and 10 fatalities have been reported at the Houston-area high school after a shooter opened fire on Friday morning. Reporters near the scene spoke with the man, who appeared to be open-carrying a handgun as he headed toward the school grounds.
“Offering support,” the man told CBS News affiliate KHOU-TV when asked what he aimed to accomplish by visiting the area. He suggested that support could “go a long ways right now for a lot of people.”
The man, wearing a Trump 2016 campaign hat and Army shirt, then walked away from the news crew. A second unidentified man nearby complained that the armed man was an “embarrassment.”
“We need prayers, OK? We need prayers,” the second man said. “This idiot is walking down the street with a damn pistol on his side where we just had kids get shot.”
The second man went on to say that he was “a gun rights person” who has guns, but chastised the armed man for bringing a gun to the site of a shooting.
“We don’t need this crap,” he said. “This is an embarrassment.”
A friend on my Twitter page shared an image with me which prompted me to write this article regarding this mythology being built around the event. Take a look for yourself:
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism Santa-Fe-School-Shooting-Freemason-Twitter

Here we see the “official” narrative; however you can look closer at the “hero’s” necklace to see the symbolism of the Freemason compass and square:
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism Santa-Fe-School-Shooting-Freemason-

What does this mean?…
I’ll go further on this in a minute, but let’s look at something else of interest…
2nd Amendment
The right wing of the government is typically considered more in line with preserving the 2nd Amendment than most. How curious would it be if the Republican party was running the Congress and the Presidency while they made moves against the 2nd Amendment?…
Allow me to elaborate.
President Trump tweeted an interesting message:
“My administration is determined to do everything in our power to protect our students, secure our schools, and do everything we can to keep weapons out of the hands of those who pose a threat to themselves and to others.”
The language here suggests these school shootings are a problem (which they are), but it also talks about taking weapons out of the hands of those who shouldn’t have them. Some could perceive this as an attack against the 2nd amendment.
If they see it…

?

In Conclusion
Look, I’m far from being a Trump supporter, or an alt-right member of this “conspiracy” community. I want that to be known so there are no misconceptions here.
To me it seems like there is a growing narrative to portray conspiracy folks in a negative light. In fact, I just talked about this on a recent episode of my podcast.
I support both the 1st Amendment as well as the 2nd Amendment. I think there is a complex argument to be had as to how far to take the freedoms of each one. My personal opinion is that we COULD do more on the ownership of guns and the correlation of mental health issues in our country.
The bigger picture here to consider is if Trump and the conservatives are part of this Illuminati agenda (which allegedly controls BOTH parties). If that’s the case, they’ll prove it by going against the 2nd Amendment preservations (and arguably could be a distraction to break down the 1st Amendment by censoring conspiracy folks).

The Freemason connection is controversial. In the conspiracy community we tend to label Freemasons as members of the “Illuminati.” This is due to the connections and membership of elitists and occultists alike (e.g. Aleister Crowley and various US Presidents). I can’t help but agree with that with one caveat; only the highest level of Freemasons know the full scope.
Lower level Masons like the guy in this mythology probably don’t know the whole story.
The idea here is that the Illuminati orchestrate events such as this in order to evolve the masses. They want us to go down one path with one end point…

Stay tuned as this story unfolds. The conspiracy community will surely be claiming it as a false flag (which is always a hard sale for me with these types of tragic events).

Thanks for reading! If you want the most comprehensive book then head down The Dark Path that is available NOW!

Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism THE-DARK-PATH-COVER-V1-350w
Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism Buy-Now

Thanks again for all your support! If you want to stay connected please sign up for my free email newsletter which will get you updates on all groundbreaking revelations of occultism in entertainment (as well as occasional free giveaways)!
-Isaac

Sante Fe Texas School Shooting: Illuminati Symbolism Isaac-Weishaupt-profile-2
Website publisher of IlluminatiWatcher.com and top 5% Amazon author of THE DARK PATH; Isaac Weishaupt has been on the leading edge of conspiracy theories surrounding the elusive “Illuminati” and its infiltration of the entertainment industry. Using examples of familiar pop culture and works of entertainment, Isaac has been speaking and writing about the occult from a unique perspective that seeks to understand the big agenda while helping others along the way.
Isaac hosts the “Conspiracy Theories and Unpopular Culture” podcast (supported by the IW Patreons) as well as being the monthly Illuminati expert on BLACKOUT Radio. He has been a featured guest on Dave Navarro’s “Dark Matter Radio,” Richard C. Hoagland’s “Other Side of Midnight”, SIRIUS/XM’s The All Out Show, The HigherSide Chats, Freeman Fly’s “The Free Zone”, Mark Devlin’s “Good Vibrations”, VICE, COMPLEX magazine, and many more radio shows and podcasts. His fresh perspective and openly admitted imperfections promotes the rational approach to exploring these taboo subjects and conspiracy theories.

Thanks to: https://illuminatiwatcher.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum