Latest topics
» POOFness for OCT 14: MONEY, MONEY, MONEY SEND ME YOUR MONEY
Today at 3:46 pm by 4-truth

» Following Vaccinations” — 900 Voices Telling the Truth
Today at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ecuador Finally Restores Julian Assange's Internet, Phone and Visitation Privileges
Today at 1:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE: UFOs attacked by Helicopters or Fireworks?
Today at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Google Earth user found Strange Structure in the Transantarctic Mountains
Today at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ 2 SUNS COMBINING? plus MORE
Today at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ The Best UFO Sightings Of 2018 plus MORE
Today at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» What’s going on? NASA’s Chandra and Hubble Space Telescopes went into Safe Mode
Today at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Parents, Scientists and Doctors from Around the World Gather to Discuss How to Handle Increasing HPV Vaccine Injuries
Today at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Geoengineering - Changing The Atmosphere By Design - David Icke
Today at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ I Pet Goat, A Divine Comedy
Today at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stop Talking About "The" Republic. There Isn't One. by Anna Von Reitz
Today at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets
Today at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who Killed Khashoggi?
Today at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 10-15-18
Today at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 14: COMMUNICATIONS - I CAN'T PAY MY CELL BILL BUT I AM HERE TO SAVE HUMANITY SO GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!!
Yesterday at 11:18 pm by 4-truth

» “They Never Thought She Would Lose”: The Fallout Continues to Wreak Havoc
Yesterday at 5:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Set To Lift Marijuana Ban In All 50 States
Yesterday at 5:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ "Leaked" Simulation Shows PLANET X Passing DECEMBER 2018 plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ It's Happening Everywhere Now... plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
No automatic alt text available.
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR SHADY CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » POOFness for MAY 18: HELLO WORLD IS ANYONE OUT THERE STILL STUPID ENOUGH TO SEND ME MONEY ?

POOFness for MAY 18: HELLO WORLD IS ANYONE OUT THERE STILL STUPID ENOUGH TO SEND ME MONEY ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

POOFness for MAY 18: HELLO WORLD
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 18-May-2018 19:08:25

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: HELLO WORLD
Date: Fri, May 18, 2018 7:03 pm

Zap Says

HI ALL,

WOULD YOU BELIEVE ANOTHER SOS?

I WISH IT WAS NOT SO, BUT IN AN UNEXPECTED TWIST ON THE BANKERS, A FEW OF THEM INVOLVED IN THE TRUST MONEY RELEASE GOT ARRESTED BY THE FBI FOR EMBEZZLEMENT. THEY WERE REDIRECTING THE TRANSFERS TO OTHER ACCOUNTS. THE SOFTWARE UPGRADE TRACKED THESE SHENANIGANS AND THEY GOT CAUGHT RED HANDED.

BUT THE END RESULT OF THIS, GOOD AS IT IS, WAS TO DELAY THE CLEARANCE OF OUR FUNDS. FORTUNATELY THEY WERE NOT REDIRECTED, BUT BECAUSE OF THE TURMOIL SURROUNDING THESE FUNDS THEY WERE TEMPORARILY PUT ON HOLD WHILE THE MESS WAS CLEARED UP. THEY WERE IN FACT SENT TO OUR TRUST ACCOUNTS AND JUST AWAITING CLEARANCE WHICH WILL BE OVER THE WEEKEND.

SO HERE’S THE RUB…WE HAVE TERRIBLE SITUATIONS WITH OUR TEAM WITH MEDICAL EMERGENCIES TO DIAPERS, FOOD, AND SHELTER. I HAVE 3 FAMILIES AND ONE DIRECTOR STILL ON THE STREET AND IF I CAN GET THEM FOOD MONEY AT LEAST THAT WOULD BE A BLESSING. MY OWN NEEDS ARE SMALL BUT FOOD IS GOOD RIGHT NOW AND PAYING THE INTERNET BILL AND THE CELL SO I CAN STAY ON TOP OF THINGS. SMOKE SIGNALS DO NOT WORK.

AGAIN I AM FORCED BY THE NICE BANKERS TO COME TO YOU AND ASK FOR HELP FOR THE TEAM AND MYSELF. THIS FINANCIAL CRAP IS OVER THOUGH AND NOW THAT THE FIRST FUNDS AE IN MOTION, WE WILL TURN AROUND NEXT WEEK AND BEGIN OUR WORK.

I ALSO RECEIVED A CALL FROM LEO WANTA TODAY AND WE HAD A GOOD CHAT OVER WHAT IS TO COME.

HE CERTAINLY HAD A VERY INTERESTING TIME UNDER PRESIDENT REAGAN AND HIS TAKEDOWN OF THE (THEN) USSR. ONE THING CAME TO LIGHT IS THAT TRUMP DOES NOT NEED LEO’S TRILLIONS HE REPATRIATED SAYING THERE IS ENOUGH FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION OF THE UNITED STATES. THAT IS PROBABLY TRUE, BUT REGARDLESS THAT MONEY WILL BE RELEASED IN THE FUTURE AND USED FOR MORE PROJECTS. IT IS ALL ABOUT PROJECTS. GO READ LEO’S BOOK THAT IS FILLED WITH REVELATIONS. HE PUBLISHED PREVIOUSLY CLASSIFIED INFORMATION DESPITE THE OTHER SIDE ATTEMPTS TO STOP IT.

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR ALL YOUR HELP THESE LAST TIMES, AND PLEAD FOR MORE TO KEEP US ALL ALIVE UNTIL THE FUNDS ARRIVE, AND THEY WILL FOR SURE NOW.

GOD BLESS AND MUCH LOVE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

O HERE’S THE RUB…WE HAVE TERRIBLE SITUATIONS WITH OUR TEAM WITH MEDICAL EMERGENCIES TO DIAPERS, FOOD, AND SHELTER
Translation:
I'm so full of shit, it's coming out of both ends.

SMOKE SIGNALS DO NOT WORK.
You mean "grampa" doesn't understand smoke signals ?

WilliaminUSA

OK so the shit stain has a "good chat" with Leo Wanta the "$27trillion dollar man" as he's referred to and I guess it slipped his mind to ask for a loan until the funds come in "any day now".
Am I missing something here?

4-truth

WilliaminUSA wrote;

Am I missing something here?
What you're missing is that ZAP is an idiot and can't remember his own lies.

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I doubt if even this would work! lol

4-truth

WilliaminUSA

Not that I would in any way support hannibal lechter but at least he was somewhat of a monster man, not a lieing shitstain, toothess, homeless, shoeless, starving, worthless turd. A putrid photographer and "barber" of the oppressed. At least they could make a scary movie about hannible, what could be made about jerzy? nothing, much as the ghoul is....nothing.
Hard to imagine that I elevated a murderer and cannibal above jerzy/zappy but at least I'm honest. They can't make a movie about a shit stain on the floor or in a calgary boy's pants.  So he begs for his sustenance.

4-truth

robert18

NO MORE NEED TO COMMENT.......WASTE OF TIME.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum