OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Out On a Limb EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Out On a Limb EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Out On a Limb EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Out On a Limb EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Out On a Limb EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Out On a Limb EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Out On a Limb EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Out On a Limb EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Out On a Limb EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Out On a Limb EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Out On a Limb EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Out On a Limb EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Out On a Limb EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Out On a Limb EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Out On a Limb EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Out On a Limb EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Out On a Limb EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Out On a Limb EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Out On a Limb EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Out On a Limb EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Out On a Limb EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Out On a Limb EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out On a Limb

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Out On a Limb Empty Out On a Limb Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:22 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Out On a Limb Photo

Out On a Limb

June 12, 2018 Ines Radman 

I’m going to go out on a limb on this post and though I rarely comment on the political games played in this reality, I feel it’s important to express what I am feeling at this moment, while all eyes are pointed towards Singapore and the “great” meeting between the N. Korean and U.S. leaders.
The energy I feel watching several clips of them sitting at the table, walking together, shaking hands etc. is one of FEAR. Both are feeling immense fear doing what they are doing, which can only mean to me that they are being pressured or intimidated by those that control or some call it ” The Cabal”.
I don’t like making predictions but I’m basing those predictions based on my feelings and today, there is a lot of dark and sick energy around the planet. Whether it’s done through secret technology or the space wars or whatever, it doesn’t matter; but I’m in such pain today that I can’t justify it. I didn’t work outside yesterday, didn’t do anything that would cause this kind of head to toe pain, hormone imbalance, pressure in this body I use. I feel like someone stuck a vacuum up my you know what and sucked out all the oxygen.
Don’t be fooled by this meeting, my feelings are is that Trump is being set up. Why?
Who would trust the US? After leaving several international agreements, there is not one country on this planet that trusts anything the US government has to say. This isn’t about Trump, he’s the fall guy and is being used to perform this incredible show of bullshit to the world. Make no mistake, neither North nor South Korea will not agree to anything unless that includes removal of all US military installations close to them and that is not going to happen because it will remain there for China.
This day will be remembered by many but not because humanity is moving closer to Peace, remember, only the US can have nuclear weapons and if I was any leader of any country going into this, I would demand that either the entire planet denuclearized or no deal. Do you honestly think N. and S. Korea will take all their clothes off and stand naked knowing the US never keeps it’s promises or changes them as often as a baby needs clean diapers?
This is not good. This is a presentation to the world, done under immense pressure from the Controllers and in the middle of the night “boom, boom, boom” as Q anon wrote a few weeks ago. No, this has nothing to do with Q anon, I’m just using this phrase but I’m sure he/she will be given credit for this.
Stand cautious, this is not a step backwards, because ONE mistake from N. Korea or ONE letter misspelled will give them cause to attack and that’s what the Cabal does. It loosens the rope just a bit so that you think you can get your breath back and then just as you relax, the noose tightens into a death grip.
I don’t like what I am writing here, but it’s what I’m feeling today and I just don’t believe that this is a path towards a peace. What about Yemen, what about Palestine, what about parts of Ukraine, let’s not mention Africa and other nations being pushed against each other to keep the war machine going. Until WE get rid of these rogue entities, that means that leaders of all countries must stop killing their set up enemies and ALL moving toward to laying down their weapons.
I hope I’m wrong, but my feelings don’t lie to me. Let’s just hope that this IS the true and real step towards GLOBAL PEACE.
I do agree with Trump on the tariffs though with Canada and Europe but it’s not something that you will hear on the MMS because nobody wants to talk about it in public. Although I have lived away from Canada for over 10 years now, at the time, Canada was not willing to import GMO foods from the US; therefore, it’s only logical that there may be a trade imbalance. Maybe Trump doesn’t know about this, though even if he did, it wouldn’t change anything. Trump eats hamburgers everyday so he doesn’t give a crap about healthy foods. The same goes for the EU. We have very strict laws on non-organic foods and have prohibited GMO for many years though now that Bayer bought out Monsanto, that will most likely change as Angela Merkel can change the laws to suit those companies.
Even as a non-farmer but someone who grows their own food, if I followed the laws, I would not be allowed to buy seeds unless they were on the list of approved seeds. Thing is, only Hybrid seeds are on that list so they are subtly removing ways of being able to be self sufficient by removing heirloom seeds from that list. Luckily, I knew about this a few years ago and have been learning how to collect my own seeds. Isn’t that sad that I have to be afraid should someone come by to check up on what seeds I use?
So, yes, the reason for the trade imbalance may be that Canada and Europe don’t import GMO foods including animals that are fed on GMO grasses and corn. Corn is difficult to come by here in Croatia unless you’re happy eating it out of a can because Europe just doesn’t grow enough for Europe yet won’t import it from the US because it’s GMO.
So, potentially two things can happen. Because the PTB will not allow this peace process between N. and S. Korea go through, they will find a way that Trump will lose the coming election or they will assassinate him. Whatever happens, it will happen because the Korean peninsula must not change, it must stay the way it is. War is big money, money is control. China and Russia will only get involved if their national interests are in danger or if they are cornered and have to act to save the world from imploding. Mr. Lavrov didn’t visit the N. Korean leader for nothing a few weeks ago, something is going down and the Russians always know about it first and that’s why this blaming Russia for everything is going on. Russia has the best intelligence agencies in the world and that means the most capable and able of doing their jobs done right. In contrast to the US which employs 250,000 people in the 3 letter agencies, Russia has 45,000 but without the bureaucracy and hundreds of agencies in between, useless protocols and corruption. Most employees in the US security agencies are political and are chosen by their political colors.
You need to know that Europe and Russia as countries are far more superior and advanced in technology. Sad to say but I rarely come across an American that can spell correctly or use grammar properly.
I think that US media based organizations, really don’t do a whole lot of research to get the cultural and historical perspectives of countries they report on. N. Koreans are not hungry, they may be oppressed through Communism, but Kim Jung Un is no different than any other leader. There are very few homeless or beggars here in Croatia, as bad as things are here, people are proud to ask and will find a way to feed their families, yet fuel is at 10 HRK per liter $(2 dollars/liter) or $8.00 per gallon.
A poverty stricken country is obvious, but someone needs to show me photos of these so called starved N. Koreans cause I haven’t found any and people I know that have gone there to teach English haven’t seen that either.
The young man that was tortured in prison and died in N. Korea, well, US prison systems are no better, so it’s always about the pot calling the kettle black. So much disinformation or not enough understanding of foreign cultures. Too bad because it will only isolate the US more and more and it will have to do it alone . Allies are not friends of the US, remember, they were either bought or blackmailed. The only true friend of US is Israel, the rest are just puppets that must listen because they have to. If they turned their backs on the USA; over night, every European leader would be hung in public for betraying or lying to their people, never mind the spying of them that is used to blackmail them. It’s an ugly world we live in but politicians are the lowest of them all.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum