Latest topics
» #Qanon News - Sometimes the Truth is Right in Front of You plus more
Today at 1:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Smoke Cannabis for Medical Purposes with Dry Herb Vaporizers or Dab Wax Pens
Today at 1:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Three UFOs Kicking Up A Dust Storm On The Moon, Apollo 10 Photos
Today at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» WATCH: Real-time Perseid meteor shower
Today at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WHERE IS THE RED PLANET ON OUR SOLAR SYSTEM? plus MORE
Today at 12:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for AUG 12: HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN UNTIL THE GULLIBLE GET A CLUE!
Yesterday at 9:36 pm by 4-truth

» COINTELPRO AGENTS ISAAC KAPPY AND LIFT THE VEIL CAUGHT TRYING TO SET UP "CONSPIRACY THEORIST"
Yesterday at 7:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stanford’s Most Successful Remote Viewer Reveals Location Of 4 Alien Bases On Earth
Yesterday at 7:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Healing the Mind Illusion
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 260- Week 82 POTUS Report w/ The Fetz: JFK’s “The Plot” exposed by Q-Anon
Yesterday at 7:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Qanon News - Q: THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK! CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH? plus more
Yesterday at 7:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Holy Basil Works to Reduce Stress and Defeat Cancer
Yesterday at 7:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Is Getting Too Real..
Yesterday at 7:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Leuren Moret: Solar eclipse $289million MonsantoRoundup verdict protects entire planet from genocide
Yesterday at 7:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Corruption Exposed To Washington State Board of Health
Yesterday at 1:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nature Valley Ad Shows The Down Side Of Children Addicted To Technology
Yesterday at 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 8-13-18
Yesterday at 1:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Victory Against Monsanto - Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
Yesterday at 1:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Awe! Venus, Jupiter & the Crescent Moon - A Must See Sunset Sky Show
Yesterday at 1:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crashed UFO Photographed By Mars Rover?
Yesterday at 1:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CROP CIRCLE 2018 - Monarch's Way, Nr Fonthill Bishop, Wiltshire
Yesterday at 1:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ White light UFOs Over Xinzhuang, Taiwan plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Karen Hudes » Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 6 12 18

Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 6 12 18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

https://youtu.be/C9Es0z5pwoo

Karen Hudes
Published on Jun 12, 2018

Last week we discussed what the next steps are, and why we are ready for them. The next step is for the people who understand what is really going on in the world and I to discuss how we are going to end the corruption in the world's money system. The Banking Cartel is trying to censor the fact that I exist. But since I am the Overseer Mandate Trustee of the world's wealth, I cannot be hidden. This is because the world's military powers need a Global Currency Reset in order to prevent the US and its allies Japan and Germany from surrendering unilaterally. I know this from the US War College's Power Transition Model. . The US federal government exists in name only, as the Banking Cartel declared the US bankrupt in 1933. I published the statement of James Trafficant "It is an established fact that the United States Federal Government has been dissolved by the Emergency Banking Act, March 9, 1933, 48 Stat. 1, Public Law 89-719; declared by President Roosevelt, being bankrupt and insolvent. H.J.R. 192, 73rd Congress in session June 5, 1933" Two weeks ago I reminded you that the US Constitution was not in effect: What does this mean? It means that the Electoral College was not able to elect Donald Trump as the legitimate President of the United States. That explains why Donald Trump has not been able to reply to my true statement that Donald Trump is not the Commander in Chief of the United States. . What I just said about Donald Trump's not being the Commander-in-Chief is has greatly undermined Trump's credibility, and his authority with the US military. What we are talking about today is reality, and what you are hearing in the news has been orchestrated by the Banking Cartel to create WWIII. There are enough people in the world's military powers who know this fact to keep us out of WWIII. I recently learned about the special role of the hippocampus: according to my source on the hippocampus, "we are transcendent beings." In other words, we have many talents and capabilities that are going to stand us in good stead during the Global Currency Reset. Teleprompter: https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/dctvt... https://ia601503.us.archive.org/12/it...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum