Latest topics
» The Pagan Roots of Christmas
Today at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» WHAT IS IT? Massive Lines RETURN Above Earth...
Yesterday at 10:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: The Bush Sr Funeral
Yesterday at 9:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Calling it "mammoth"! - Nearly 400,000 without power
Yesterday at 6:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Earthquake Swarm Strikes Off Vancouver Island Coast, Eastern Tennessee Activity
Yesterday at 6:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DeepMind’s AlphaZero now showing human-like intuition in historical ‘turning point’ for AI
Yesterday at 6:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kabbalah Secrets Revealed! An Expose 2/2 Doreen Dotan
Yesterday at 6:23 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Kabbalah Secrets Revealed! An Expose 1/2 Doreen Dotan
Yesterday at 6:17 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Arrested Huawei CFO’s Bail “Couldn’t Be High Enough”
Yesterday at 5:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - CHRISTMAS REPORT
Yesterday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hypnosis, truth drugs and remote-operated dogs: Declassified papers on CIA’s 'mind control' research
Yesterday at 2:56 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Planetary electromagnetic pollution: it is time to assess its impact
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Brexit: The Final Straight?
Yesterday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Rally Against Globalists UN Migration Compact (Parliament Building Ottawa)
Yesterday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» France - This is NOT about Gas Prices
Yesterday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Caught On TV News In Texas plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes Wide Shut
Yesterday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alien Researcher Discovers UFO and Owl Accounts That Defy Any Simple Explanation
Yesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quantum Healing - Solfeggio 528 Hz
Yesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon Drama Theater: D5 INDICTMENTS? TRAITORS! TREASON! JUSTICE! plus more
Yesterday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange light CAPTIVATES two men as they watch it GLOW above Lake Ontario
Yesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to see Comet 46P/Wirtanen - The Christmas Comet
Yesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Chicken Cult Update - California WILDFIRE: David Wilcock Exposes the Scorching TRUTH, Exclusive Interview [Part 1/3]
Yesterday at 12:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover
Yesterday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Together with Oumuamua there are another 4 Extraterrestrial Visitors registered in the Solar System
Yesterday at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Easter Island and The Peruvian Red-Haired Elongated Skull Connection
Yesterday at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Popocatepetl volcano eruption December 8, 2018
Yesterday at 12:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ BEST PROOF PLANET X AND THE NIBIRU STAR SYSTEM ARE REALLY COMING! plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: STAFF
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:22 pm by 4-truth

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO DISCLOSURE, ISS, MUFON, NASA, SETI, SPACE X & TRUMPS "SPACE FARCE" » UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch

UPDATES - Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Pentagon says UFO spotted over US was NOT connected to military activity

6/13/2018  

US military chiefs have confirmed a bizarre red light that was seen flying over Washington state was not connected to any army-based activity.
Source: 
https://www.dailystar.co.uk​

https://youtu.be/lU1wzwZ70Q0

Thanks to: https://helenastales.weebly.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

Admin
June 12, 2018  by  Starship Earth: The Big Picture

Did They Try to Shoot Down Airforce One? [videos]

I’m wondering if there are some dots to connect after we had news of an unclaimed missile launch in the Northwest near the Canadian border early Sunday morning after I saw a brief video from Natasha V of a post from social media showing the route of AF1.
Could be nothing, but according to the timing of the President’s trip from Canada/G7 meeting to Singapore to meet Kim Jong-un, there’s a remote possibility the two could be related.
Trump has had a target on his back for a long time with multiple assassination attempts, and we’ve all been feeling like something big is about to happen. Had the AF1 been shot down it would have been a “big event”—no question.
Maybe someone else has more intel on this, but the video from my earlier post today about the missile/intercept from Florida Maquis channel and Natasha’s video are below so you can check it out for yourself.
Hope you feel better soon, Nat.  ~ BP

https://youtu.be/oxc58ErA7oo

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Whidbey Island WA. USAF Missile Launch

WEST
1 day ago
Mystery object spotted over Washington state island, military denies missile launch
Fox News

A mysterious object was seen off the coast of a Washington state island last weekend. The military denies it was a missile launch. (Skunk Bay Weather )

A weather camera on an island in Washington state on Sunday captured a mystery object that appears to some to be a missile in ascent, Q13Fox.com reported.

The object was spotted at 3:56 a.m. over Whidbey Island, where there is a naval air station. But a spokesman from NAS Whidbey Island said there are no missile capabilities at the base.

"There's a lot of speculation around here,” Tom Mills, the spokesman, said. "But it's definitely not a missile launch."

A professor of Atmospheric Sciences at the University of Washington speculated that the object looks like a missile.

“I’ve seen a lot of stuff,” Cliff Mass, the professor, said. “But nothing like this.”

There was reportedly an air ambulance helicopter in the vicinity of the northern Kitsap Peninsula that was flying at the same time the shot was taken.

Stan X, there was an apparent missile launch at/near Whidbey Island WA Sunday morning. Whidbey Island is just north of Seattle.

1.Who launched it?

2. Where was it headed?

3. What became of it?

DEAR ONE/TERRAN. LAUNCH BY U.S.A.F. TARGET. UNKNOWN. COMPLETE DATA IS NOW. DATA COLLECTORS. STAN.X. END.

What became of the missile? Plasma encapsulated?

DEAR ONE/TERRAN. "HIGHEST PROBABILITY LOST" DATA COLLECTORS. STAN. X. END
Posted by Terran Cognito at 11:09 PM

Thanks to: https://terrancognito.blogspot.com

MartyM

Where was it I read about a thwarted missile strike aimed at AF1...?  It sounded like BS to me, and nothing more from anyone about it. You would think an air strike on Trump would make headlines all over, but NO, the silence is deafening... maybe it was just BS and this post is irrelevant to that story... Hmmmmm  

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

topspin2

." But a spokesman from NAS Whidbey Island said there are "no missile capabilities at the base."

Well Well, what have we here...I do know that the base may not have the capabilities, but the submarines in the area do..

MartyM

And I also know that 'vapor trails' from aircraft, or even 'chemtrails' don't run vertically. I also don't recall ever seeing anything about vertical cloud formations that look like a chemtrail... Good point Top, I hadn't thought about the Sub thing...  Hmmmm    shy

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

RamblerNash

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum