Latest topics
» POOFness for AUG 21: MIDWEEK BY JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK EmptyYesterday at 7:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The UFO sightings that launched 'Men in Black' mythology
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Do thunderstorms increase paranormal activity?
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK EmptyYesterday at 4:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists to reveal 'plausible' Nessie theory
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK EmptyYesterday at 4:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Top 10 Best UFO Sightings Near The International Space Station
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK EmptyYesterday at 4:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Hythe, Alberta, Canada plus MORE
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK EmptyYesterday at 4:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Comet to be seen from Earth/48 Hours Away. Naked Eye.
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crazy Mars Photos You Won't Believe!!! (Secrets Of Mars)
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK EmptyYesterday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Futuristic Car Is Powered By Hydrogen And Only Lets Out Water
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK EmptyYesterday at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery surrounds Himalayan 'skeleton lake'
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK EmptyYesterday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Now You Can Take A Virtual Tour Inside Queen Nefertari's Incredible 3,000-Year-Old Tomb
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK EmptyYesterday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» How WHOLE Turmeric Heals The Damaged Brain
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK EmptyYesterday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» JAMES PATTERSON: Epstein, The Pedophile Next Door plus MORE
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK EmptyYesterday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ev Cochrane: Mars the Warrior-Hero | Space News
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK EmptyYesterday at 2:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Erica Lukes on Skinwalker & Hessdalen Lights - The Black Vault Radio w/ John Greenewald, Jr.
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK EmptyYesterday at 2:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» New ‘Matrix’ Film Set With Keanu Reeves And Lana Wachowski
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK EmptyYesterday at 2:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Missing 411 – Cases of Strange Disappearances
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK EmptyYesterday at 2:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prince Andrew - The Walls Are Closing In - David Icke
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK EmptyYesterday at 1:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Second Sun Binary STAR plus MORE
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK EmptyYesterday at 1:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Etchilhampton Hill, Devizes
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK EmptyYesterday at 1:52 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » OTHER DIMENSIONAL » Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK

Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Ghostly woman watches over boy, 5, at Oldway Mansion UK Astral1

https://youtu.be/ZkLk0mb2AEM

mavi 777
Published on Jun 14, 2018

A Paignton mum has spoken of her utter disbelief at apparently capturing a 'ghost' while filming her son learning to ride his bike. The 'wheely' spooky footage was captured at Oldway Mansion, which dates back to the 19th century. The footage captured by Louise Lenton shows her five-year-old boy doing laps around the car park at 5pm on Sunday. At around the 18 second mark, the shape of a woman watching her son can be clearly seen in the window of the first floor. Normally a sceptic on the paranormal, she "cannot explain" the appearance of the woman - who she describes as "wearing period dress." "My partner and I had split off, with him going to walk the dogs on the fields and I took our little boy to the car park to practise riding his bike. "The car park is flat and perfect to do it. I was just filming him and that was it. "It wasn't until I was home and in bed watching the film back when I noticed it. "I was like 'oh my gosh!' and my partner could not explain it. Neither of us know what this is. "When I was filming I didn't see it at all. I was too busy filming. I screenshotted it and zoomed in straight away. "It looks like a lady with hair in a bun, with white cuffs around her hands." Louise has even approached Torbay Council about the mystery figure, and it said only security guards would have been inside the building the day the footage was taken. "It's certainly not a security guard from what I can tell. The outfit the woman is wearing appears to have white cuffs and it looks Victorian," She added: "I would love to know who or what it was." SOURCE: https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-... Video Credit The Hidden Underbelly 2.0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PsXX...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum