Latest topics
» New Michael Tellinger Some of the Strangest Discoveries Ever Made on Ancient Origins
Today at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rock Hunter Discovers Unusual Glowing Florescent Rocks Called “Yooperlites”
Today at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unexplained Google Earth discovery in Utah
Today at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon - Q - Pain - Lynch Talking plus more
Today at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Sighted Over Toronto, Canada plus MORE
Today at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM! Trump Declassifies Fisa Documents!
Today at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WORLD WIDE footages of NIBIRU PLANETX incoming binary system worldwide sighting plus MORE
Today at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Harvest Moon Rising - The Most Beautiful Full Moon of the Year Coming Next Week
Today at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Spider’s Web: Britain’s Second Empire
Today at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flynn's Plea Deal will SHOCK You!!
Today at 12:14 am by Serena1

» A Message To and From Th3 Ḧḭṽḕ Collective
Today at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME!
Today at 12:10 am by RamblerNash

» Strange Series of Anomalies Stretching Across Pacific Ocean
Today at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - TO EACH HIS OWN
Today at 12:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FADE TO BLACK w/ Linda Moulton Howe : The National Solar Observatory
Yesterday at 10:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Queen Found Guilty by Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 8:18 pm by MartyM

» The GoldFish Report No. 271- Week 87 POTUS Report w/The Fetz: Army of Digital Soldiers
Yesterday at 7:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hiker Death 30 Miles from Sunspot Observatory
Yesterday at 7:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  ( BREAKING NEWS ) GEORGE BUSH SNR SERVED INDICMENT
Yesterday at 7:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - Solar Observatory in New Mexico Is Reopening After Sudden Shutdown and Evacuation plus more
Yesterday at 7:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious microbes turn polar ice pink all around the world
Yesterday at 4:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is having RH negative blood linked to autoimmune disease?
Yesterday at 4:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18

"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:04 pm

RamblerNash

A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE

ZAPP HAS A JOB & GREAT INCOME!!!!

Offered from B.T.

Stop the donations, Zapp has been offered employment and training in our Social Media Marketing program marketing our company and brand name. He will NOT ever again require any donations. Now you can all breathe a sigh of relief and congratulate him on his new found opportunity that will lead him on the road to success.

As his new employer, we have also offered Free Training that will assist him in receiving income from his own web sites and blog. He will learn how to write a resume, cover letters and pitch letters to funders, create ads, ad words to use for the 3,000 business plans he has promised to fund. Once he reaches a certain level of confidence in his abilities due to this fast track executive training program, he will be provided a list of over 1,000 funders, angel and major investors to begin forwarding these business plans to. 

Obviously, he will be too overwhelmed in the coming months to continue writing his weekly emergency funding posts, but the good news is he will not be needing donations. All he will require in the future is your congratulations, inspiration and encouragement in his new position and know the more he works, the more he will be compensated.

If by chance things do not work out between our company and the services he employs, we have provided him with a contact directory to over 2,000 Canadian based agencies, including charities, churches, corporate and government programs that will assist him and others for food, shelter, medical and other emergency services until he can begin generating income for his website and blog.

On behalf of Zapp & Group, our company partners thank you all for your support. Many blessings everyone.

Courtesy IDC

2 Re: "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:38 pm

4-truth

Raye wrote:I truly need your help...
Without money coming in to pay the bills, I am in real jeopardy of immediately losing my phone and dsl, dish services and more.
I don't have the money to fix the brake system on my Jeep, and even if the Jeep was running, I have no money to buy food or anything else.
If you can help, here is the Fundrazr widget.

And just when you thought that RMN's begging was finished....

It's Raye's turn to eat ketchup sandwiches.

Raye wrote:I wish that I had a rich benefactor... or that I was rich and didn't need to ask readers for money. But I guess there is some kind of lesson for me regarding never having enough money for all the bills. I sure wish I knew what the lesson was so I could learn it and quit going through these money lessons that repeat every month.

We all do Raye, we all do....
Maybe ask "grandpa".

3 Re: "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:59 pm

4-truth

RMN wrote:Workforce Shortages Continue to Plague Manufacturers - We Need you in Montana!!

If things don't work out for ZAP, Calgary is very close to the Montana border, just a hop, skip & a jump.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=101715

4 Re: "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:10 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

bigclap

5 Re: "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:06 am

RamblerNash

4-truth wrote:
Raye wrote:I truly need your help...
Without money coming in to pay the bills, I am in real jeopardy of immediately losing my phone and dsl, dish services and more.
I don't have the money to fix the brake system on my Jeep, and even if the Jeep was running, I have no money to buy food or anything else.
If you can help, here is the Fundrazr widget.

And just when you thought that RMN's begging was finished....

It's Raye's turn to eat ketchup sandwiches.

Raye wrote:I wish that I had a rich benefactor... or that I was rich and didn't need to ask readers for money. But I guess there is some kind of lesson for me regarding never having enough money for all the bills. I sure wish I knew what the lesson was so I could learn it and quit going through these money lessons that repeat every month.

We all do Raye, we all do....
Maybe ask "grandpa".

Jerzy,

Raye is at the top of YOUR  food chain.

The cost of your free panhandling just went up!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum