"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kap Dwa - 2 Headed Mummifed Giant
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyToday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Saturn occultation by the moon captured from South Africa
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyToday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» How We Create Our Own Spiritual Growth
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyToday at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Five Pharmaceutical Drugs That Immediately Destroy Your Health
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 11:57 pm by NanneeRose

» Unexplained ET Encounter Cases of the 1960s. Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure.
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 8:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BRAVE — The Future Of Content Creation, Curation And PRIVATE Internet Browsing: Review
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Puddles - I Need Somebody To Lean On
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GcMAF assists your body to rid itsself of disease including cancer
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» World’s Coolest Selfie? Gorillas Pose With Anti-Poaching Rangers
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 2:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Yellow vest anger burns in France, fueled by Notre Dame fire
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 2:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NBC: 20 cases of mumps at IU Fraternity. All are vaccinated.
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 2:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ BIG RED COMES plus MORE
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING...TRUMP SANCTIONS IRAN!! OIL TO SKYROCKET!
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 12:56 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» UFO News ~ Multiple triangular shaped UFOs flying above houses over Moscow,Russia! plus MORE
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 12:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Current Alien Encounters. The Richard Dolan Show with Chris Deperno.
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange magnetic stones found on the shores of lake Ontario
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Arizona Declares State of Emergency as They Are OVERWHELMED by Influx of Migrants
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 12:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 3,000 images that make you go hmmm
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 12:07 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» How to change opinion about UK colonialism within 10 minutes
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 12:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Let's Take A Look At Our Economy, Then Tell Me How It Could Possibly Be Booming
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 12:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Satan Rules The Sky At Sunset-Mass Aerosolized Coal Fly Ash/Carbon Black Dust Spraying
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 12:03 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Kanye West's Easter Sunday Coachella performance, April 21, 2019, and his foretold fate
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 12:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» HOW THE BRITISH EMPIRE BRAINWASHED US
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Comedian Wins Ukrainian Presidency: U.S Media Establishment Furious!!!
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 12:00 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Touring Tartaria | UAP
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Fukushima news; Pacific Chinook Salmon Historic Collapse Dying In the OCEAN, 600 FOR THE YR.
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18

"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 Empty "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:04 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 Life-is-a-gameboard

A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE

ZAPP HAS A JOB & GREAT INCOME!!!!

Offered from B.T.

Stop the donations, Zapp has been offered employment and training in our Social Media Marketing program marketing our company and brand name. He will NOT ever again require any donations. Now you can all breathe a sigh of relief and congratulate him on his new found opportunity that will lead him on the road to success.

As his new employer, we have also offered Free Training that will assist him in receiving income from his own web sites and blog. He will learn how to write a resume, cover letters and pitch letters to funders, create ads, ad words to use for the 3,000 business plans he has promised to fund. Once he reaches a certain level of confidence in his abilities due to this fast track executive training program, he will be provided a list of over 1,000 funders, angel and major investors to begin forwarding these business plans to. 

Obviously, he will be too overwhelmed in the coming months to continue writing his weekly emergency funding posts, but the good news is he will not be needing donations. All he will require in the future is your congratulations, inspiration and encouragement in his new position and know the more he works, the more he will be compensated.

If by chance things do not work out between our company and the services he employs, we have provided him with a contact directory to over 2,000 Canadian based agencies, including charities, churches, corporate and government programs that will assist him and others for food, shelter, medical and other emergency services until he can begin generating income for his website and blog.

On behalf of Zapp & Group, our company partners thank you all for your support. Many blessings everyone.

Courtesy IDC

2"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 Empty Re: "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:38 pm

4-truth

4-truth
Raye wrote:I truly need your help...
Without money coming in to pay the bills, I am in real jeopardy of immediately losing my phone and dsl, dish services and more.
I don't have the money to fix the brake system on my Jeep, and even if the Jeep was running, I have no money to buy food or anything else.
If you can help, here is the Fundrazr widget.

And just when you thought that RMN's begging was finished....

It's Raye's turn to eat ketchup sandwiches.

Raye wrote:I wish that I had a rich benefactor... or that I was rich and didn't need to ask readers for money. But I guess there is some kind of lesson for me regarding never having enough money for all the bills. I sure wish I knew what the lesson was so I could learn it and quit going through these money lessons that repeat every month.

We all do Raye, we all do....
Maybe ask "grandpa".

3"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 Empty Re: "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:59 pm

4-truth

4-truth
RMN wrote:Workforce Shortages Continue to Plague Manufacturers - We Need you in Montana!!

If things don't work out for ZAP, Calgary is very close to the Montana border, just a hop, skip & a jump.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=101715

4"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 Empty Re: "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:10 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 1292150244 

"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 1628498548 "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 1628498548 "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 1628498548 
bigclap

5"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 Empty Re: "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:06 am

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
4-truth wrote:
Raye wrote:I truly need your help...
Without money coming in to pay the bills, I am in real jeopardy of immediately losing my phone and dsl, dish services and more.
I don't have the money to fix the brake system on my Jeep, and even if the Jeep was running, I have no money to buy food or anything else.
If you can help, here is the Fundrazr widget.

And just when you thought that RMN's begging was finished....

It's Raye's turn to eat ketchup sandwiches.

Raye wrote:I wish that I had a rich benefactor... or that I was rich and didn't need to ask readers for money. But I guess there is some kind of lesson for me regarding never having enough money for all the bills. I sure wish I knew what the lesson was so I could learn it and quit going through these money lessons that repeat every month.

We all do Raye, we all do....
Maybe ask "grandpa".

Jerzy,

Raye is at the top of YOUR  food chain.

The cost of your free panhandling just went up!

"Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 1628498548 "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 1628498548 "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 1628498548 "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 1628498548 "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18 1628498548

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum