Latest topics
» NIBIRU News ~ Will the Planet X Nibiru Star System Finally Reveal Itself this December as Researchers Now Believe? plus MORE
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyToday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ronnie James Dio's UFO encounter
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - JFK Jr. To Be Announced at Dallas Rally Oct. 17 as Pres. Trump’s 2020 Running Mate
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyToday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ex-NASA Scientist “Convinced” Alien Life Was Found on Mars Over 40 Years Ago
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyToday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Hour of Spectacular Sky Phenomena from around the World
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyToday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Typhoon Hagibis horror - Fukushima radioactive waste have been washed into local stream
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Birds dropping dead outside Coventry hospital UK, Effects of 5G?
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyToday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» MARS, a mysterious "box" is photographed by the Rover Spirit
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyYesterday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump Vs Military–Industrial Complex
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyYesterday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who Made Ollantaytambo's Water Temple?
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyYesterday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky-watcher captures two odd flashes next to the Orion Constellation
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» How CBD Oil Can Help You Fight Insomnia
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» 500 Scientists Sign Letter to UN: ‘There Is No Climate Emergency’
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyYesterday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arrest Of 750 Child Protesters In Hong Kong Sparks Outrage
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… EmptyYesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore…

Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore…

Posted on 2012/10/07

Difficult to Read the “Dark” Articles Anymore… 120911_0908_sun_solar_disc_in_hand_dscf2148_240px3I
am finding it increasingly difficult to continue reading and reporting
any “dark” involved activities. Yes they’re ongoing, and often the news
is “exciting” or even “interesting”, but there is almost zero draw
(pull) anymore to read those things and involve the mind, in any way,
with those reports.

Today’s GaiaPortal
talks about a “Dome of Containment” being placed around the planet, to
contain and transmute dark energies and intentions. So in my view, I see
that constantly “taking thought” (thinking about, concerning my mind
with) all of those “dark” things, is really not my business. It’s the
business of the Higher Ups.

I’ve been unable to write anything the last 2-3 days, as it just felt
like “same old, same old” stuff. And like it’s NOT anything new. Even
though I know there’s a lot going on, out in the back yard. A lot.

Sometimes I feel that the worst of it is reading the articles that
often imply that there’s no hope… “So and so is going to do this and
that and so and so is going to win the US election and no matter which
so and so wins the whole world is still going to be in the hands of the
cabal so buy my DVDs and survival supplies and products that tell you
that and donate money to me and make sure you stay afraid and feeling
that there’s no hope because if you don’t I won’t be able to sell my
products to anybody.”

So we’ll see how it goes from here.

Aloha to all… KP

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I must say that this man always says what I am feeling about things. I just adore him.

But... by eliminating articles about what is happening on the "dark" side I think personally, will be avoiding being able to "see" what is up. So I hope you all do not mind the "dark" things that will be posted here. Maybe just read the lighty stuff then if you feel like KP. :)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
I think we need to be aware of what's going on in the world but I honestly think it needs not be a main focus on how we conduct our lives. I mean it is always better to be prepared than un prepared but we should be enjoying what we have right in front of us because we well know it can be taking away from you in the blink of an eye!

Absolutely be prepared and be aware but live life without fear and be at peace because no amount of money can buy that!

☀ :flower:

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum