OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE”

Posted on 2018/07/04 by Kauilapele
David Wilcock 7-3-18 update on his latest article… “This may not be the Alliance you WANT, but it is the Alliance you HAVE” David_wilcock_headshot_161220_200_7This update to his article came out the day after his article did. It has some key points that I will highlight below. All of what is happening needs to be kept in perspective, and with the overall end goal in mind… the draining of the (planetary) swamp, clearing out of the Khazarians, Luciferians, and their minions, and moving forward with healing of the planet and disclosure of new technologies (etc., etc.)
First, I add my own view:
We have been working towards and intending towards this moment in planetary history for (choose one) [months, years, decades, centuries]. We now have an Alliance that is clearly working FOR humanity. Some may accept it or deny it or fight against it, but the transformation and upliftment of this planet IS happening. I am supporting this transformation and upliftment and enJOYing it… immensely. We all deserve it!
Highlights:
“…wildly hateful and spiteful comments appear whenever any discussion of this administration appears. Some people are furious. Is it possible for you to remain civil in this discussion? Can we even talk about the possibility of something positive without hearing screaming?
This may not be the Alliance you want, but it is the Alliance you have. And again, it dates back for decades.
“The sealed indictments are a massive piece of provable evidence. This is not speculation. You have to consider the long-term data we’ve been covering here. MANY RESIGNATIONS HAVE ALREADY HAPPENED…
“Fulford’s own intel is saying exactly the same thing that ours has been — as well as providing further details on the return of stolen funds… [BF] ‘…the BIS—the central bank of central banks—is now being told to return the stolen gold they have used to finance the so-called G7 and G20 groups of nations, according to members of Asian and Western secret societies… This will become visible to the Western public during and after the NATO meeting scheduled for July 11th and 12th, where the biggest changes in European governance since World War 2 will be set into motion.’
“…you may not like these guys at all, but if they defeat a global Luciferian cult and return stolen funds, you might be pleasantly surprised. The children who have been held as slaves certainly will be.”
———————————————————
David Wilcock article update 7-3-18
UPDATE, NEXT MORNING [7-3-18]: SOME PERSPECTIVE
It is inevitable that wildly hateful and spiteful comments appear whenever any discussion of this administration appears. Some people are furious.
Is it possible for you to remain civil in this discussion? Can we even talk about the possibility of something positive without hearing screaming?
This is me. Your buddy David. Consider that perhaps I might know a lot more than I am discussing here, and am not being deceived.
Go back and look at what I have written before. Every time I write an article I acknowledge multiple things have happened that I do not agree with.
This may not be the Alliance you want, but it is the Alliance you have. And again, it dates back for decades.

Simply maintaining a position of neutrality, and optimism in the face of what we are seeing, arouses great anger in some folks.
The sealed indictments are a massive piece of provable evidence. This is not speculation. You have to consider the long-term data we’ve been covering here.
MANY RESIGNATIONS HAVE ALREADY HAPPENED
As Benjamin Fulford just posted this morning, there are plenty of other tangible indications as well:
https://benjaminfulford.net/2018/07/02/the-revolution-continues-as-old-regimes-collapse-in-mexico-and-the-eu-plus-secret-space-program-disclosure/
For those who say the arrests will never happen, we can answer that many thousands have already been arrested or removed from power.
Over 50 congressmen and senators have resigned, and the top ranks of the Justice Department, State Department, FBI, and CIA have been thoroughly cleansed of Khazarian mob servants.
EVEN BETTER….
I am reading the new article in real time. I just posted this hours before Fulford’s update and I highly doubt he had time to read it.
Fulford’s own intel is saying exactly the same thing that ours has been — as well as providing further details on the return of stolen funds:
https://benjaminfulford.net/2018/07/02/the-revolution-continues-as-old-regimes-collapse-in-mexico-and-the-eu-plus-secret-space-program-disclosure/
One of the main remaining Khazarian power centers, the BIS—the central bank of central banks—is now being told to return the stolen gold they have used to finance the so-called G7 and G20 groups of nations, according to members of Asian and Western secret societies.
This will become visible to the Western public during and after the NATO meeting scheduled for July 11th and 12th,
where the biggest changes in European governance since World War 2 will be set into motion…..
Our Pentagon sources note that, “In a blunt warning to the deep state, the NSA deleted 685 million call records of innocent people, while keeping the rest for military tribunals and other purposes.”
https://apnews.com/294c0699b8e042bcbd1f030f581d6384
Note that Fulford does not mention the Q Anon briefings, nor does he seem to be aware of the July window they provided.
Yet, now we are drilling down with an exact time window of when “big stuff” will start to happen.
Again, remember… you may not like these guys at all, but if they defeat a global Luciferian cult and return stolen funds, you might be pleasantly surprised.
The children who have been held as slaves certainly will be.
I know it might not be easy, but just imagine a post-Disclosure world. We’ve been fighting for this for a very long time. Let’s hope it happens.

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum