Latest topics
» Graphic for June 18, 2019
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by ReneGade

» Richard Dolen - The Leak: New Revelations
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ *SPECIAL*TWO SUNS AND TWO SUNSETS* plus MORE
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 5:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Captured On Webcam Near Popocatépetl Volcano, Mexico plus MORE
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» All Out Assault on Nature in New Zealand ~ 1080 Pellets Being Deployed by Helicopter
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 1:50 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show June 15, 2109 Valery Uvarov
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Shock Claim: Julian Assange in GITMO
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Total Solar Eclipse 2019 - The Moon is about to Block the Sun, Turning Day into Night
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump On UFO’s
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Flypocalypse engulfs village in Russia
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "STRANGE SOUNDS" coming from Sky! - Unusual phenomena RETURNS!
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deutsche Bank FAILS Again! - Bank On Verge Of TOTAL COLLAPSE!
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange to be extradited to US sooner than you think
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Container Makes 2000 Liters Of Water A Day Out Of Air
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Taking a look at Netflix PROGRAMMING
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe Are These Important Messages For Earth, Sent By An ET Civilisation?
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Largest Pyramid On Earth Found Hidden In Peru?
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Popocatepetl eruption June 17, 2019
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hunt for cause of massive South America power outage begins
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Japan issues tsunami warning after 6.5-magnitude earthquake off north-east coast
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» This happened on our Earth !! p / 3 last events from all over the world
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyYesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 17, 2019
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?  EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 9:05 pm by ReneGade

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO INFO, ISS, MUFON, NASA, SETI, SPACE X PLUS MORE » President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?

President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Monday, January 30, 2012
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?
Hi John

President Obama’s State of the Union.

Was it a introduction to the Nesara bill? The beginning of a new banking system? The end of the IRS? Peace! No more wars.

Tugboat Harry and a group of people discuss what Mr. Obama said or what they thought he said. Good call! You listen and come to your own conclusion. 218-936-4143 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 218-936-4143 end_of_the_skype_highlighting access code 396775 The call is long so to get to the part of Mr. Obama’s speech. Once your on the call press the * key on your phone you will hear skip amount set to 30 seconds. Press the * key again, you will hear skip amount set to 1 minute. Press the * key again, you will hear skip amount set to 5 minutes

Next press the number 3 button 32 times do this slowly and set back and listen. You will hear Carol and Elizabeth talking and then it will go into the discussion of the speech. Make your own conclusion.
Tugboat Harry

To hear the speech again go to www.whitehouse.gov

Posted by John MacHaffie at http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/01/president-obamas-state-of-union-was.html#comment-form

godsfool713

godsfool713
iLL BE HAPPY WHEN aGENDA 21 FROM THE u.n. IS DEALT WITH.....AND pLEASE rEVERSE THIS CURSE lORD........

i hEARD eARLY tHIS a.m..

oN RBN MIKE HARRIS FROM vETERANS tODAY !!

HE HAD THE EDITOR OF VETERANS TODAY ....AS A GUEST...-GORDON DUFF

AND WAS TALKING ABOUT aMERITRUST!!

AND THAT THIS WAS A FUND FROM THE rEAGAN ERA

THIS MONEY WAS ALSO LOOTED ... AND JEB BUSH

ALSO HAD THE CONTROL TO FREEZE THE MONIES

BUT VERY,! VERY,! SOON MONIES WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE

TO THE VETS!!!

IT SEEMS THAT EVERYONE IS COVERED

☀

Anonymous

is this the speach from last Tue that we're talking about??

jubalation

drinking the "O" koolaid!! That's NOT what I heard!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
When I watched President O's speech, I was wondering the same thing. It seemed like he danced all around it but didn't quite fullly announce it. But I was wondering if I had misunderstood him or not.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti
Is anyone on this forum aware that the Holy Bible talks about war and peace.

It says not to be concerned about wars and rumors and wars - it's when "Peace" is on everyhand - we will see Satan here to rule...

Folks, that is how close we are to the end of this earth age... Maybe less than a year away...

Surely I cannot be the only one that knows this from the Scriptures? It is so plainly written..

Please look at the first sentence in Red on this Post... It is confirming the Scriptures.

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."

Anonymous

Sooo...I'm not the only one questioning this supposed speach outcome. Good to know!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
I thought that he was leaning towards the announcement of NESARA but didn't quite follow thru, then at the very end he mentioned something about the enactment of something regarding the internet. Didn't catch all of what he said at that point. but it was a very short little blurb, seemed to have a slight look of disgust on his face just after he said it and had turned away from the camera, too. Like if he was trying to walk a picket fence with this speach.
A rather convoluted speach in some respects. Concerned of outcome.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
oh snot - sorry for the typos- speech!

Anonymous

Lol Herb Lady...I did the same thing. Been doing typo's all day, so don't feel bad!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Oh Thanks LadyInRed! Today's another day, maybe we'll both do better!

angels77

angels77
I believe that the end is "the end of the world as we know it". Peace is going to be heavenly and I am looking forward to it.

terbo56

terbo56
We will all be here, on this planet,until someone decides to stop this big ball we're all spinning on- No worries- We will all be vacuuming air 'til someone STOPS this big sphere,we'll be here long after all the B.S is over with, so just enjoy and relax-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum