Latest topics
» SNOOP4TRUTH - More Deborah Tavares FRAUD - Lyle Hartford Van Dyke is the true author of Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars ("Silent Weapons").
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyToday at 3:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "BIDEN 2020" — A Bad Lip Reading
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyToday at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS!
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyToday at 1:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Thomas Crown Blog - The Sphere Being Alliances’ dirty, cosmic secret.
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyToday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spectacular Sunset Sky Show: Planets, Stars, Constellations, Andromeda, Milky Way
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyToday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica ice still releasing radioactive chlorine from 1950 nuclear bomb tests, research finds
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Google Hiding Search Results? | Zach Vorhies – Google Whistleblower
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyToday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» SAN FRANCISCO SHAKEN BY DOZENS OF EARTHQUAKES – IS A MAJOR SEISMIC EVENT COMING?
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyToday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIND GAMES: Losing Identity To The Hive Mind – By Rosanne Lindsay
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyToday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Crazy Life of Millionaire John McAfee
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Welcome to the 5G Radioactive Network | Have You Had Your Daily Dose of Radiation Today?
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Grant Cameron on the Stanton Friedman Files
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Hungry and Food Insecure in the US
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting”

Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting”

Posted on 2018/07/07 by Kauilapele
Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” Kp_180129_mauna_kea_200_15It seems there’s going to be more and more of these “Kp Message” things, as I’m sensing, more and more, the planetary (and cosmic) energetic movements that are “asking” to be communicated. So feel free to “Get used to it!”
Now, inharmonic means something like “Not harmonic; discordant”. Put another way, inharmoniousness means “a lack of harmony”. Whatever you want to call them, arenas where inharmonic energies are coming out (aka, being exposed) are going to be “erupting” into view.
This is certainly occurring in the USA arena, for sure, where, for example, some who claim to be “liberal” are acting anything but, and are certainly not interested in “liberating” those who have opposing views. This can also apply to other labels, like “conservative”, or “spiritual”, etc. But we’ll leave that for now.
This is, I feel, a continuing evolvement through this current Cosmic “chaotic node“, which feels like a collection of multiple, one on top of the other, smaller chaotic nodes, which may help it feel like one BIG A$$ chaotic node. No matter.
In my view, it is most helpful to remove oneself from the “arenas of chaos” (“arenas of inharmoniousness“), go within, and BE at peace. Whatever that means for each, and however that is best accomplished for each.
I’m personally remaining not-involved, not-invested, not-participating, in any of the “us vs. them” types of deals. I am also remaining not-involved, not-invested, not-participating, in a lot of the things being thrown around out there like “We’ve got to ‘win'” (a DJT favorite (and what does that mean, anyway?)), “This so and so policy is better than that so and so policy”. I do not feel I do well in those situations. And getting involved in them is not why I am here.
There are, I’m sure, many arenas on many levels where “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting”, some which are visible, and others which may be not so visible. For myself, the bottom line is to remain not-involved, not-invested, not-participating, in any of the “Erupting Inharmonic Energies” types of deals. They will resolve by themselves, and, for myself, at least, my nose is best kept out of them.
That is all for today.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

2Kp Message 7-7-18… “Inharmonic Energies are Erupting” Empty The Power Of Now on Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:28 pm

Serena1

I am reading The Power Of Now and it gives great examples of how to get into the present and in touch with your true being. I have been able to get to the place of eternal peace and am so grateful in these times that I found it. I am going to read it over and over.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum