OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs
By
zIKY
-
July 7, 2018

Extraterrestrials Working with Humans in USAF Classified Programs 2018-07-07_12-43-53-696x336
by Dr Michael Salla
Former U.S. Air Force surgical assistant, Emery Smith, dropped another bombshell in his latest interview on Cosmic Disclosure (Gaia TV) by revealing he often worked alongside extraterrestrials in a classified program located at Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico, from 1992 to 1995.
In his interview with New York Times best-selling author David Wilcock, Smith described different groups of extraterrestrials that assisted in autopsies conducted on other beings of non-Earth origin:
And some of those scientists and physicians are actually of “un-Earth origin” – this is the term they use – which are extraterrestrials, which have volunteered, either after being captured or volunteered through the system, through the compartmentalized program, to work to actually help us, because they kind of actually feel bad sometimes, even after we capture them and beat the heck out of them and do horrible things to them.
They actually turn around and willingly want to help us and stay with us and teach them about their own physiological phenotypes, about their own race…
I might be actually assisting an extraterrestrial, helping complete the mission, whatever the mission is: gathering frequencies using devices, or gathering tissue samples, or running special tests of the bodies, which actually . . . They can scan the whole body and 3D print that body later on….
Smith asserted the extraterrestrials as benevolent, even though they possessed advanced psychic abilities that could be used as weapons:
I would say they’re benevolent. I would say they’re a very humanitarian type of thought process. They’re a lot smarter than us.
They could actually at any time probably do damage to us or hurt us with their telekinesis and telepathic abilities, but they don’t….
Smith explained that the extraterrestrials projected a warm friendly ambience that was felt by the human scientists working alongside them:
Being next to one of these extraterrestrials, by the way, including the Ant people and the Mantis people, you have a really beautiful self feeling being in their energy fields.
And people have actually had miraculous healings by being on these craft and working on the craft and working just in the vicinity of an extraterrestrial.
David: How does THAT work?
Emery: I do not know how that works. I think it’s electromagnetic of some frequency that allows the body, their body, that already generates a very, very high vibration, . . . It actually brings our vibration up so our cells are running at a specific voltage so our own cells can heal ourself….
You don’t need to because a lot of this energy is telepathic and telekinetic, so you actually feel happy.
You might . . . Like you get chills walking into a dark room at night because you might feel a ghost, but it’s the opposite. It actually enlightens you. It actually puts you in a good mood, and your body picks up on this.
Smith referred to an accident involving a group of extraterrestrials he called the ant people (insectoids), who assisted in the examination of some of their brethren that had been killed in an industrial accident:
Emery: There was a big project where they found multiple Ant people that were somehow killed by chemicals of some sort. And there was a lot of them that were brought into the facility, I remember, by the truckloads actually.
David: Did you have any idea where these casualties happened?
Emery: No, I don’t know. I do believe it was in North America somewhere.
David: In an underground facility then?
Emery: Yeah, I think that somehow they were discovered, and I think they were probably taken out in some fashion in the New Mexico, Colorado area….
I don’t know the specifics, but they did bring in multiple beings. And these beings all died of asphyxiation, and their lungs were completely burned out, and some of their mucous membranes and eyeballs were completely burned out….
So these Ant scientists that were there were actually assisting, trying to find out and see what happened to these individuals.
David: Now were the Ant people in the room that were alive the same types as the ones that were dead?…
Emery: Yes, the exact same types. And it was the first time I’ve ever felt sorrow next to an extraterrestrial.
David: Really? What was that like?
Emery: It was really upsetting. That was . . . [Emery feels strong emotion, stops, turns away, tears up.] sorry….
Read more…

Thanks to zIKY at: http://awakeandaware.ca

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum