PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » JERZY BABKOWSKI aka ZAP & SUSAN » Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit

Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Reader: "Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not ..."
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 9-Jul-2018 23:33:32
In Response To: POOFness for JULY 9: WONDERFUL WEEK (hobie)

(Thanks, L. :)

Reader L. offers these opinions:

Re: POOFness for JULY 9: WONDERFUL WEEK

Hobie, it would be appreciated if you would publish this comment:

Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit through which they should be directed. My prognostication is that the promised funds will again fail to appear this week and more donations will be solicited on bended knee. The endless bankers excuse has worn a bit thin given that banks which actually kept processing an international money transfer for more than 3 years would have no customers at all. Of course, if the benefactors employing Zap's 'team' were real, they could keep these worthies going through Paypal, but they seem to not be able to do this and Zap must rely on the kindness of strangers.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=102707

4-truth

4-truth
Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit Jp-morgan

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Posted By: HotCoffee
Date: Tuesday, 10-Jul-2018 00:09:52

It does seem to bring readers yet seemingly NOT donators to RMN. 
I wonder where Zap would be read if not here. 

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
...what Rayelan said...
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 9-Jul-2018 04:10:43

Hi, Folks -

Raye posted Sunday:

=====

Maybe this is the right approach to feeding the widget.

I have lost three long posts on money for bills. So this time, this plea is going to be short

Please...

Feed the Pig!!

$500.00 in bills need to be paid in two days.

I have 9 cents in my bank account and $1.97 in Paypal.

Thank you for all the help you give me.

4-truth

4-truth
So the RMN "team" is seemingly falling apart, HotCoffee appears to be seeing the light!
We sure live in interesting times....

Supporting charities for the less privileged is indeed a worthy notion but I fear that Zap is not the conduit Cookie

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum