Latest topics
» This Is How They Can ‘Turn Off Your Chip
Today at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Camelot - SIMON PARKES: LATEST NEWS AND COMMENTARY
Today at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» More on the Hiker that dies not too far away from the Solar Observatory, New Mexico
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon: Q ANON:PANIC IN DC! ROTHSCHILD SKULL ISSUES! EPSTEIN ISLAND! plus more
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» De- Regulating of Human Medicine and Animal Medicine these people are Criminals
Yesterday at 3:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 15, 2018
Yesterday at 3:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME!
Yesterday at 1:22 pm by 4-truth

» New Michael Tellinger Some of the Strangest Discoveries Ever Made on Ancient Origins
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rock Hunter Discovers Unusual Glowing Florescent Rocks Called “Yooperlites”
Yesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unexplained Google Earth discovery in Utah
Yesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon - Q - Pain - Lynch Talking plus more
Yesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Sighted Over Toronto, Canada plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM! Trump Declassifies Fisa Documents!
Yesterday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WORLD WIDE footages of NIBIRU PLANETX incoming binary system worldwide sighting plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Harvest Moon Rising - The Most Beautiful Full Moon of the Year Coming Next Week
Yesterday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Spider’s Web: Britain’s Second Empire
Yesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flynn's Plea Deal will SHOCK You!!
Yesterday at 12:14 am by Serena1

» A Message To and From Th3 Ḧḭṽḕ Collective
Yesterday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Series of Anomalies Stretching Across Pacific Ocean
Yesterday at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - TO EACH HIS OWN
Yesterday at 12:00 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » VACCINE TRUTHS: MEDICAL INDUSTRY LIES » Big Pharmaceutical Executive Turns Whistleblower – A MUST WATCH!

Big Pharmaceutical Executive Turns Whistleblower – A MUST WATCH!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Enyiah

"The Pharmaceutical companies do nothing but annihilate the people of the world" "Kill more people than the wars in the world".

The first 4 mins is in Dutch but he gives his lecture in english with a translator.  I watched the whole thing at 1.5 speed and it was worth it. 
 I only wish that the truth would have come out 20 years ago but better late than never, or better yet I wish these companies would not have gotten THAT far.  Does anyone else wonder why humanity has to go through all this sh*t before they *awaken*? 
All I see is needless misery and wonder for what purpose?

"Unconditional happiness is the highest technique there is."
Michael A. Singer
white cat

terbo56

The reason and purpose is, the elite 1% want everything, the world, food, fresh air, water, to get rid of 90% of the world's population,{ Think FEMA camps, genocide, death by guillotine, starvation, etc} and all that will continue to make them more prosperous, this is why there are entities like Big Pharma, { The drug industry} Monsanto,[ Geoengineering of food products, herbicides and pesticides, etc,} fluoride in the water, and deadly chemicals in our food, The Military, Air Force, Navy, Army, ie, { Chemtrails, and geoengineering of the weather patterns, along with HAARP} etc, because they HAD a plan, and at that time, we weren't in that plan- Things ARE changing for the better, but the eradication of such forces will take time to resolve and discontinue....NOW, do you see?

Enyiah

terbo56, you've given me the reason things are the way they are.  ALL this I am/was aware.  I want to KNOW what purpose does this serve on a much higher level.  I've read the books of RA about polarity etc. and like the mind of a questioning child I still I don't understand WHY?!  There is NO immediate answer for this and I believe that it is a journey of discovery until that day of understanding comes.

The older I get, the more sensitive I am and witnessing suffering of any kind, especially when I see it is useless becomes almost unbearable.  If this is how I feel....

Michael A. Singer
white cat

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I think the reason is that every 2000 to 3000 years the planet is wiped clean and the experiment begins again waiting for a better result from the human subjects being studied.

The fact that we call this year 2018 is the most obvious clue to this theory.
The history will yet again be rewritten and the gullible humans will yet again get in line to fulfill the slave labor commands of the ones pulling the strings.

Enyiah

Sounds like the purpose of the ABUSE is to make us less gullible? I do not see it that way but who knows for sure.   

Here's my take on it:  Humans have free will choice.  Some choose Service to Self while others do not.  I've always felt I/we was/were on earth to evolve and learn through life lessons but the SITUATION is so beyond destructive and  unnecessarily cruel on so many levels...  I hope it will have been worth it!  Maybe Wisdom is gained through suffering?!  My heart weeps.  We'll be in the KNOW at the end of this chapter....I can't wait.

Michael A. Singer
white cat

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum