OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you had one piece of advice to give…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

If you had one piece of advice to give…

• Rh Negative Facts

rhesusnegatives@gmail.comJuly 14, 20182

…what would it be?
I have been thinking for quite some time about this one, because I have always had the desire to share something with my readers that everyone can benefit from. But after reading hundreds of quotes, none stood out in terms of being meaningful.
Until last week.

Many of us have had ups and downs throughout life, that we are sometimes afraid of the ups knowing the feeling of dropping from those heights/highs.
So here is what I have been reading which has changed much of my approach on things in general:
“Do today what you’ll be thankful for tomorrow!”
If you had one piece of advice to give… ZKNFzOb7VCYa
I believe in making my decisions from within. But I have always felt a desire to have at least one guideline to make it easier in case I get “un-grounded”. Usually, when I read quotes, the longer I look at or think of them, the more meaningless and generic they appear, but the longer I look at and think about this one, the more it starts to mean to me.

Is there one specific piece of advice you have been given, read or thought of yourself which has impacted you positively? Care to share?

Thanks to: http://www.rhesusnegative.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum