Latest topics
» Celtic warrior unearthed in major Iron Age find
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyToday at 2:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyToday at 2:17 am by Malisa

» Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Failure!
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyToday at 1:36 am by RamblerNash

» "Something" appears to have crash-landed in Antarctica
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Return of the mystifying glowing sphere that releases smaller spheres above Mesa, Arizona
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyToday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Duct-Taped Banana ‘Art’ Replaced with “Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself” Sign plus more lol
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyYesterday at 9:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for DEC 8: WE ARE THE WORLD - THAT'S RIGHT! WE ARE NOT ABOVE STEALING OTHERS GOOD DEEDS TO PUSH OUR DONATION PANDERING! SCAMMERS GONNA SCAM!
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyYesterday at 9:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Chris Bledsoe Interview Pt 4 More Investigations. The Richard Dolan Show.
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyYesterday at 9:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Secret Message In IG Report REVEALED? plus more
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Frustration on the Home Front - Mine by Anna Von Reitz
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Baba Vanga's predictions for 2020 revealed
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyYesterday at 12:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange UFO Seen Flying plus MORE
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Jordan Maxwell - Jordan Explains Christmas And The Sun (Son)
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Triptych Temples & the GodSelf Icon in Ancient Cultures
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Boyan Slat's speech | Bringing back Plastic | SYSTEM 001
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Sky Spectacle Observed From 2 Locations - Some Say "Giant UFO" - What It REALLY Is!! So Cal
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Joseph P. Farrell - JUST HOW BIG IS THE HUMAN TRAFFICKING PROBLEM?
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Katz at the World Bank - Plastic Bank
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyYesterday at 2:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» The right to join with fellow citizens in protest or peaceful assembly is critical
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyYesterday at 2:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» What your tree Zodiac sign says about you – according to Celtic Druid astrology
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyYesterday at 1:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - NZ’S MOST ACTIVE VOLCANO ERUPTS ON WHITE ISLAND
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyYesterday at 1:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants
If you had one piece of advice to give… EmptyYesterday at 1:38 am by Malisa

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » RH NEGATIVE BLOOD TYPE ~ ORIGINS UNKNOWN » If you had one piece of advice to give…

If you had one piece of advice to give…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1If you had one piece of advice to give… Empty If you had one piece of advice to give… on Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:34 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
If you had one piece of advice to give…

rhesusnegatives@gmail.com July 14, 20182

…what would it be?
I have been thinking for quite some time about this one, because I have always had the desire to share something with my readers that everyone can benefit from. But after reading hundreds of quotes, none stood out in terms of being meaningful.
Until last week.

Many of us have had ups and downs throughout life, that we are sometimes afraid of the ups knowing the feeling of dropping from those heights/highs.
So here is what I have been reading which has changed much of my approach on things in general:
“Do today what you’ll be thankful for tomorrow!”
If you had one piece of advice to give… ZKNFzOb7VCYa
I believe in making my decisions from within. But I have always felt a desire to have at least one guideline to make it easier in case I get “un-grounded”. Usually, when I read quotes, the longer I look at or think of them, the more meaningless and generic they appear, but the longer I look at and think about this one, the more it starts to mean to me.

Is there one specific piece of advice you have been given, read or thought of yourself which has impacted you positively? Care to share?

Thanks to: http://www.rhesusnegative.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum