Latest topics
» Reality Check Episode six Undeniable Proof that Corey Goode is Leading Doxxing Op
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyToday at 7:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Look Who's Talkin' NOW...EYES ON! plus more
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyToday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Unprecedented": Ecuador Gives Assange's Belongings to US Government
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyToday at 2:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists discover liquid ocean on Pluto
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyToday at 2:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Amazon Tribe Wins Lawsuit Against Oil Company, Protecting Huge Part Of The Rainforest
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyToday at 2:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Dollar Is Going to Self Destruct’: Talking Bitcoin With Ron Paul
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyToday at 1:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Giant cube "The BORG" near our Sun plus MORE
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyToday at 1:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness Lies for MAY 19: BLACK AND WHITE
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyToday at 1:48 pm by 4-truth

» NIBIRU News ~ Scientists Claim They Understand Nibiru Planet X Orbit in Space plus MORE
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyToday at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Is the Bilderberg 2019 Location Still a Secret?
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyToday at 1:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Plot Thickens by Anna Von Reitz
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyToday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The NEW Great Depression is Here
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyToday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyToday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A word from our Westminster correspondent
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyToday at 9:51 am by bs4ever

» 7 Life Changing Lessons About Conscious Alertness
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyToday at 7:35 am by WilliaminUSA

» Archaeologists Discovered Something Baffling Inside This Mountain!
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyToday at 2:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» How frequent is rh null?
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyToday at 2:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Those with RH- Blood Type are High Voltage People, SLIders
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyToday at 2:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Claims That Our Moon Is Shaking And Shrinking Like A Raisin
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyToday at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive landslide destroys 53 buildings and a mosque in Turkey
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyToday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Youtube Censorship. The Richard Dolan Show with guest Jimmy Church.
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyYesterday at 9:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The 12 Laws Of Karma That Will Change Your Life
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller EmptyYesterday at 4:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

VISIT CannaBananaDaze
MEDICAL CBD OIL INFO
PLUS MORE

www.cannabananadaze.com

CANNA GRANNY'S
UNICORN OIL

MED GRADE CBD OIL
WORKS SO GREAT
IT'S MAGICAL
CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR MORE INFO

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » JULIAN ASSANGE & WIKILEAKS » Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller

Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller Seth-rich-wikileaks-logo-491x270

Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller
Date: July 16, 2018Author: Nwo Report  
In late May 2017 internet entrepreneur Kim DotCom claimed to have evidence that former DNC worker Seth Rich was involved in the leaked emails released by WikiLeaks.

Kim DotCom shared that he was willing to come to the US and give testimony if it is required.
Then Kim DotCom’s lawyers sent a letter to Robert Mueller saying he would come testify in the US and would provide evidence to the Investigation.
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller Ap_kim-dotcom_ap-photo-e1487609861706-600x449
by Jim Hoft
Kim DotCom later said trusting Mueller was a mistake and that the special counsel was out to destroy President Trump.
On Friday Kim DotCom responded to the latest Mueller indictments of another 12 Russian operatives.

Kim DotCom says the the evidence in the indictment doesn’t survive a giggle test. Kim DotCom added today’s indictment confirmed that Mueller cannot be trusted.
Kim DotCom: Deep State indictment against Russian DNC hackers is so light on evidence that the DOJ should place a Weight Watchers logo on the front page. #ZeroCalories
Mueller knows that his PR stunt will never be tested in Court. The ‘Russian Conspirators’ will never see a US Court room.
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller 1b087b46-d226-47f2-b8b3-63122ba8d15c
Kim DotCom: Deep State activities like this indictment against 12 Russians confirm the advise of my legal team. Special Counsel Mueller and the DOJ cannot be trusted. My team asked me not to provide my Seth Rich evidence without solid legal protections for me and my family. They were right!
Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller 50c9165d-0c23-47e1-b183-7239f7f9f945

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum