Latest topics
» Thousands of Hong Kongers March Despite Police Ban, Days After Assault on Prominent Activist
Emerald City Found On Moon In NASA Photo Index EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something weird falls from the sky during lightning storm in San Antonio
Emerald City Found On Moon In NASA Photo Index EmptyToday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dane Wigington - Geoengineering: ITNJ Video Testimony
Emerald City Found On Moon In NASA Photo Index EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna Von Reitz Joins The MarkZ Scam Call 2 PM EST! 10/22/19
Emerald City Found On Moon In NASA Photo Index EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by RamblerNash

» Mandatory Evacuations Ordered As Palisades Fire Threatens Hundreds of Homes
Emerald City Found On Moon In NASA Photo Index EmptyYesterday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant?
Emerald City Found On Moon In NASA Photo Index EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Extinction Rebellion - Rebels For The 1% - David Icke
Emerald City Found On Moon In NASA Photo Index EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Planets Aligning in the Sunset Sky - You Can't Miss the 5 Bright Planets
Emerald City Found On Moon In NASA Photo Index EmptyYesterday at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Britain's twelve most haunted roads revealed
Emerald City Found On Moon In NASA Photo Index EmptyYesterday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pamela Anderson: The Making of a Scape Goat
Emerald City Found On Moon In NASA Photo Index EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Little-Known Facts About The Shining
Emerald City Found On Moon In NASA Photo Index EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Airs of the Higher Dimensionals are cleared
Emerald City Found On Moon In NASA Photo Index EmptyYesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-21-19… “Coup attempt against Donald Trump fails, October revolution continues”
Emerald City Found On Moon In NASA Photo Index EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Get Ready: Shooting Stars from Halley's Comet to Light up Night Sky
Emerald City Found On Moon In NASA Photo Index EmptyYesterday at 9:54 am by erwing

» Hypnotic healing and the mysterious relationship between mind and body
Emerald City Found On Moon In NASA Photo Index EmptyYesterday at 6:35 am by ANENRO

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE & UFO DISCLOSURE » Emerald City Found On Moon In NASA Photo Index

Emerald City Found On Moon In NASA Photo Index

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

July 18, 2018

Emerald City Found On Moon In NASA Photo Index, July 2018, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Emerald City Found On Moon In NASA Photo Index Biology%252C%2Bscience%252C%2Bemerald%252C%2Bdome%252C%2Bbuilding%252C%2Bbase%252C%2Bmoon%252C%2Blunar%252C%2Bvoyager%252C%2B%252C%2Bclouds%252C%2Bdisk%252C%2Bcrater%252C%2Bcity%252C%2Brocket%252C%2BUFO%252C%2Bspace%2Bstation%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bscott%2Bwaring%252C%2Bnobel%2Bpeace%2Bprize%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2BET%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2Bstation%252C%2BISS%252C%2BTR3B%252C%2BUSAF%252C%2Bsecret%252C22

Date of discovery: July 18, 2018
Location of discovery: Earths moon
Source photo: (21MB) http://ser.sese.asu.edu/MOON/CLEM_COLOR/moon.tiff

I founds some mind-blowing alien structures in this large moon photo from the Univ of Arizona index controlled by the USGS and NASA. 

The most remarkable thing I found was an emerald green dome over a crater. Reminds me of the Emerald City from the Wizard of Oz. 

There were also two large black shiny domes over craters not far away. I'm not sure how astronomers around the world have ignored such discoverers, but from my research I have learned that NASA has donated a lot of money to observatories around the world, probably to control their research and their released findings. 

Its up to us, the public to release the truth about the existence of aliens. The truth is...every planet and moon in our solar system has had alien life upon it or within it.
Scott C. Waring

https://youtu.be/NTlhLcs4R-w

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum