OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com.8 Oct.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT:
www.dinardetectives.com

10-8-12 BWM: I heard the greatest quote ever about intel today. I just have to share it with you but unfortunately I cannot credit the person who said it but he'll see this on recaps I'm sure. This person had a contact that told him he was a 110% certain the RV would happen by a certain date. He responded, so you're working this off a 1000% scale or what? This is how life is for us EVERYDAY. Everyone is so certain they want to put it in writing so they can "prove" they called it first. Best part of the day, had a call that said things need to stay quiet and keep things low key. Wasn't 30 minutes later we had posts from Okie and Jonnywg, go figure. Anyway, the NCUA and the credit unions I called today were closed for Columbus Day. So hopefully tomorrow I can get some answers. I wish ppl would really hold their breath til this happens. At least would keep things quiet. Consider this about articles in Iraq. We SEE the news they want listed on websites NOT hosted in Iraq. They get news THEY need to see there. I'm pretty sure, most of it doesn't match up. Propoganda has been around a long time. It is one of the most available and used forms of misinformation of intelligence. I can't get into specifics and yes I had to backspace my response. I have theories and scenarios based on information I have been given. I'm just not comfortable putting that out at this time. That's as honest as I can be. I will tell you this honestly. Yes, I do think it can happen by the end of the month. I think the street rate will be the same for everyone (IN THE U.S.) and perhaps that rate will be the international rate (hard to say) as far as the group information, it seems to change weekly so we'll see how that shakes out. Prediction for tomorrow. There will be a lot about China and he got another call and then, he'll trail off as the door gets busted down and then nothing. Well we can only hope.

10-8-12 DinarAlert: Conference Call Tonight @ 8pm CST, 9pm EST. Hosted by Enorrste, Russell and Kaperoni. This should be a great call as they look at current articles and events. Q & A will follow. Please join us. (805) 399-1000 FREE (805) 399-1000 Code: 296983#.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

At least he is not saying it's iminent or any second now, gotta give the man credit where credit is due!

Thanks for bringing that across Yman!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum