Latest topics
» David shilcock SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS: Declassified in 2020? (Pete Peterson's Final Interview)
Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» The plot to discredit and destroy Julian Assange
Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness EmptyToday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness EmptyToday at 4:05 am by RamblerNash

» Pigeons spotted wearing tiny cowboy hats
Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness EmptyToday at 2:15 am by Em

» Deepest point on continental Earth discovered
Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness EmptyToday at 1:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant telescope to join the search for alien life
Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness EmptyToday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Surrounds the Speed of Earth’s Magnetic North Pole’s Drift Towards Russia
Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness EmptyToday at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Near Death Experience and The Unified Field
Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness EmptyToday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Olympic National Park: Strange and Unexplained Disappearances in Washington
Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness EmptyToday at 1:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snoop4Truth - Educates Victims of Online & Seminar Scams
Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness EmptyToday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Facts behind 'The Miracle of the Sun' indicate that it was a UFO that came out of the clouds
Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK Election Result - What it Really Means... NBE/David Icke
Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness EmptyToday at 1:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 75: SECRET SPACE FORCE UFO DEFENSE NETWORK!
Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness EmptyToday at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Friday the 13th Meteor Shower - Our Solar System is Passing Through an Interstellar Storm
Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness EmptyYesterday at 5:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Friday the 13th
Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness EmptyYesterday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cave painting depicts world's oldest cryptid
Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are we being invaded by an Extraterrestrial armada? Swarm of mysterious objects passing by the ISS
Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Objects Observed SPLITTING In TWO High Above Truth or Consequences, NM - Broad Daylight!
Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness EmptyYesterday at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Studies Show Group Meditation Lowers Crime, Suicide, & Deaths In Surrounding Areas
Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness EmptyYesterday at 12:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Based on FBI Documents & DNA Analysis, Hitler Escaped to Argentina Where He lived Out His Life Until Old Age
Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness

Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness, July 2018, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Water UFO Seen In New Hampshire Lake Baffles Eyewitness %25D0%259D%25D0%259B%25D0%259E%252C%2BGalaxy%252C%2B%25D8%25AC%25D8%25B3%25D9%2585%2B%25D8%25BA%25D8%25A7%25D9%2585%25D8%25B6%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2BNFL%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bwar%252C%2B%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2BCarina%252C%2BNebula%252C%2Bblue%252C%2BHeineken%252C%2BStar%2BTrek%252C%2BStargate%252C%2Btop%2Bsecret%252C%2BET%252C%2Bvillager%252C%2Batlantis%252C%2BW56%252C%2BSteve%252C%2BGod%252C%2Bqueen%252C%2Bart%252C%2Binsect%252C%2BNibiru%252C%2BAI%252C%2BCNN%252C%2BFox%252C%2BNBC%252C%2Bnews%252C%2Bnebula%252C%2B1
Date of sighting: July 24, 2018
Location of sighting: Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire, USA

This is a under water UFO is only about one meter in diameter and has the shape of a disk, which we can make out several times in the video. Water UFOs are very rare to catch, so this sighting is very exciting to me. The craft is small, but the UFO may be controlled by AI or remote controlled from light years away. The size of the object was easy to measure compared to the objects it swam past. In the close up of the disk I see a dome area, transparent so that either passengers or electronics can watch the aquatic life below the surface. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states: 
Just as I arrived for a day trip I spotted a strange splash. It was odd because of the motion. It was reminiscent of a water spout, albeit a very small one.

https://youtu.be/RSVo90qWJlo

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

MartyM

MartyM
Well first of all I don't recall this even getting any mention by any of the Media (print or broadcast), and I live @ 20 mi. from that location as it's on the other side of the lake. Given that and from what I can tell watching the clips, I was actually looking for the guy holding the remote controler but they managed to avoid that...  At best I'm highly skeptical about the validity of this.  jmho

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
one of my "friends" on gab commented... hey nice pictures of a school of fish!" lol
looks like a beautiful place to be Marty! :)

MartyM

MartyM
Indeed Purps it's great here with the mts. and lakes. The 'Big' Lake depicted in this post takes 3-4 hrs to drive around if you follow the shoreline as much as you can. It makes for a great motorcycle ride. With the mts. surrounding the lake, the views are spectacular. Now if we could just limit the tourists...  I don't understand why when people leave home to visit places, they seem to loose all sense of responsibility for their actions...  The weather here is typically great, 4 seasons and generally moderate. Of course the last few years and more so currently the weather isn't naturally occurring.  grrrr

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum