Latest topics
» Humans Can Detect Events 1-10 Seconds Before They Occur, Scientists Say
Today at 3:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fireball that exploded over the US Thule Air Base in Greenland shook Earth, triggering seismic sensors
Today at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wild Fox gets frightened by the sudden appearance of a bright Orb. take a look!
Today at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Royal Family Implicated Again In A New Court Case About Pedophilia & Sex Slavery
Today at 2:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Examined By Doctors As MSM And Democrats Push Fake News Story On Meeting With Paul Manafort
Today at 2:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China Mission in Lunar Orbit and May Race SpaceX for Next Lunar Manned Mission
Today at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Carpet Bomb Just Dropped, Did You See How It Works - X22 Report
Today at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange phenomena occurring prior to earthquakes!
Today at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Why news media do not speak of what we see? plus MORE
Today at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Heads Up! Comet 46P/Wirtanen Streaks By Earth This Weekend
Today at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs and Anomalies in the picture NASA Parker Solar Probe's WISPR plus MORE
Today at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Chicken Cult - BEHIND MAJESTIC INTERVIEW SERIES WITH DAVID WILCOCK Part 1,2,3,4,5 of 6
Today at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» THC, Not Just CBD, Can Treat Pediatric Epilepsy
Today at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Puzzle of Near-Death Experiences
Today at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Science Confirms Paradise Camp Fire Manmade; Genocide and Mass Destruction Carefully Planned
Today at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12/13/18 Hearing on Crimes of the Clinton Foundation: THE FINDINGS
Today at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Simpsons Predicted California Wildfires In 2016
Today at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Incredible Hulk’ Star Hospitalized After Routine Vaccination
Today at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Happened to History & Where Are We Going?
Today at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 39: HEMINGWAY CURSE CIA & X ATLANTIS BIMINI RISING!
Yesterday at 11:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 14: ZAP Part 2 DAMAGE CONTROL SO BUY MY LAPIS AND PREPARE TO DRINK THE POISON!
Yesterday at 11:12 pm by 4-truth

» Bad-clown Rising - CASTRO PHYSICS
Yesterday at 3:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO DISCLOSURE, ISS, MUFON, NASA, SETI, SPACE X & TRUMPS "SPACE FARCE" » Apollo 10 Mission Disclosure from Scott C. Waring

Apollo 10 Mission Disclosure from Scott C. Waring

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Three Photos of one jellyfish UFO During Apollo 10 mission! Aug 2018, UFO Sighting News. NASA Source!

Date of discovery: Aug 8, 2018
Location of discovery: Earths moon, near dark side.

I found these photos of a jellyfish UFO in the NASA Apollo 10 index. The UFO actually changes shape as it rotates and moves. The UFO is in the center of the photograph, so its very obvious that the astronaut that took the photo did see the UFO. Now I am asking myself three questions about this: 
1. Is it a UFO that transports aliens?
2. Is it a non intelligent animal...like a jellyfish in space?
3. Is it intelligent enough to be communicated with?

So many questions all because of one discovery...the more we know, the more we want to know. 
Scott C. Waring

Posted by Scott Waring 

PurpleSkyz

Admin

MindBlowing Photo of alien on Apollo 10 mission! NASA Link, Aug 2018, UFO Sighting News.

Date of discovery: Aug 8, 2018
Location of discovery: Lunar Module, 1969, Apollo 10 mission.

Imagine an alien taking part in the lunar mission Apollo 10...working with NASA to achieve a giant step forward for humanity. This just may be true. This NASA photo of an astronaut with one tinted eye shows that aliens may have taken part. The eye is large and dark, and he is looking toward the camera. The photos before and after do not show his eyes to be this way, so he must have blinked due to the flash of the camera bulb. Some alien species have built in sunglasses that are there to protect their eyes...much like the grey. They can raise it to make in invisible, just like you opening and closing your eye lids. Well the camera flash revealed who he really is...an alien. 
Scott C. Waring

https://youtu.be/VrKjqqsCKLg

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Long Arm like UFO Recorded In Two Photos During Apollo 10 Mission, Aug 2018, UFO Sighting News.

Location of discovery: Near Earths Moon

I found this large arm UFO in an Apollo 10 photo index today. The UFO is similar to the one described by an astronaut long ago...which he said looked like a long tubular object. This shows the UFO changing positions slightly, enough to give us a different perspective on it. So...now you know, back in 1969 during the Apollo 10 missions...NASA already knew about the existence of aliens and UFOs...but they didn't want to tell you...the public...about it. Thats a crime...a crime against humanity...for hiding the most important scientific discovery in human history!
Scott C. Waring

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Amazing Tower and base found on Moon in Apollo 10 NASA photos! UFO Sighting News.

Location of discovery: Earths moon, Apollo 10
Source photo: https://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/frame/?AS10-27-3906

I found this base on the Earths moon today. The base is clearly made by intelligent life because it has a perfectly flat bottom area which is impossible for something thats almost -5 miles across. However it could actually be a alien ship hovering above the surface. That would explain it. Also there is a tower near it that is about .3-.5 miles high. Absolute proof that aliens exist, so powerful of proof, we could take NASA to court and use this to force them to tell the truth about the existence of aliens. 
Scott C. Waring

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Alien Building Found In Old 1969 NASA Apollo 10 Moon Image, 100% Proof Of Aliens, UFO Sighting News.

Date of discovery: Aug 7, 2018
Location of discovery: Earths Moon

I found this structure in a NASA moon image from Apollo 10. The structure has a clear 90 degree angle edge and even a seem at the edge which is 100% proof that aliens made this building. This is just another example of evidence of aliens that NASA found way back in 1969 that they did not want the public to see. The yellow in the photo is original. I did not add yellow to it. But I did make it into black and white below to see it better. 
Scott C. Waring

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum