Latest topics
» Benjamin Fulford 5-20-19… “Battleships and war planes gather near Indonesia & more weekly bullshittery
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyToday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The BITCOIN & PRECIOUS METALS Roller Coaster Ride -- TraderStef
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyToday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - A Message From QAnon - We Are Compromised! plus more
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyToday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Down the Lunar Rabbit-hole
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyToday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Lambremont Webre on GAIA.com TV $1millon vendetta vs. Patty Greer & NewsEvolution
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyToday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Silicon Valley - Taking Over The World - David Icke
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyToday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness Lies for MAY 19: BLACK AND WHITE
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyYesterday at 8:54 pm by 4-truth

» Reality Check Episode Four and Five - Jay Weidner & Groovie Bean
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyYesterday at 7:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Only two days left to watch this life saving/changing film
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyYesterday at 6:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Telescope: Massive Structures of "Glass Domes" Discovered On The Moon
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyYesterday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X & Sunsim Blinking plus MORE
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyYesterday at 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solar halo in Costa Rica
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyYesterday at 3:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Earth & Jupiter Alignment - Jupiter Makes Its Closest Encounter With Earth
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyYesterday at 3:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Amazon, Jeff Bezos and Data Collection
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyYesterday at 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Huge Blue ORB filmed above Quincy, Massachusetts plus MORE
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyYesterday at 2:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Whitley Strieber 'I Know They Are Real and I Know They Are Here'
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyYesterday at 2:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Q & A: TV Psychics & Over Marketing - Gigi Young
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyYesterday at 2:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» An Alternative to Game of Thrones – Part 2
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Impossible Construction! How Did Egyptians Make This Without Modern Machinery?
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Digital Dementia: A Modern Day Health Epidemic!
What does being rh negative mean to you? EmptyYesterday at 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

VISIT CannaBananaDaze
MEDICAL CBD OIL INFO
PLUS MORE

www.cannabananadaze.com

CANNA GRANNY'S
UNICORN OIL

MED GRADE CBD OIL
WORKS SO GREAT
IT'S MAGICAL
CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR MORE INFO

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » BLOOD TYPE ~ RH NEGATIVE ORIGINS UNKNOWN » What does being rh negative mean to you?

What does being rh negative mean to you?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What does being rh negative mean to you? Empty What does being rh negative mean to you? on Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:41 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
What does being rh negative mean to you? Rhesus-negative

Mike Dammann August 16, 20181

Ever since I’ve been a kid, I have known that the world I see is not the world it could or should be. I felt like I was watching a movie. Sometimes drama, sometimes comedy. Sometimes unnecessary brutality. Knowing that the world is crazy was obvious to me as it takes crazy minds to write some of the movies I would watch. And as in many cases it turned out years later, it would be revealed that indeed the writer was nuts after being convicted of major crimes, killing himself or simply having his true self revealed to where people would go “no wonder he wrote such movies so well”. And actors and musicians shouldn’t be left out in this statement either.

It is not a mindset of judging. It is not a mindset of jealousy. I wasn’t thinking about what they could afford. It was simply me, while others talking about banalities, sensing a spirit that was “off” and even when I was told that the world was great as long as I get good grades, the need to protect myself at all times was something that continued to be gradually implanted in me through the constant pressure felt from bad energies not penetrating, but constantly surrounding me.
Why is it that so many rh negatives are so drawn to other rh negatives and the topic of rh negative blood?
We want to be ourselves

It is one thing to hush in times of need-to… it is another thing to just be so fake that you don’t even remember or know who you are.
We don’t want to live with bad decisions of others
While others complain, we are in (silent) pain.
We don’t enjoy pain inflicted on other people
… which is something that most people don’t really care about unless some form of media-driven guilt kicks in.
We want our minds to be free from propaganda
You have to hear yourself think.
We don’t like idle times or mindless conversations
While others repeat themselves about politics and religions, we get bored and think about solutions… unfortunately all too often in solitude.
We want our lives to mean something
Imagine all the time wasted with banalities to be spent on something that we could choose doing.
We want reality, not beautiful lies
It doesn’t help to watch long football games when you cannot help but think about things that truly need changing.
We want relationships to be comfort zones, not playgrounds
Most seem to enjoy the game. But why have a game when the price is waiting without it?
How about a video?

https://youtu.be/mG5v_t40JLk

Thanks to: http://www.rhesusnegative.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum