Latest topics
» Sweetgum Seed Pods
Yesterday at 10:51 pm by Herb Lady

» Asteroid 2018 VC7 to flyby Earth at 0.87 LD on November 13
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» California Fires Updates: Radioactive California Fires Rocketdyne plus more
Yesterday at 5:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientist Jailed After Discovering Deadly Viruses Are Delivered Through Vaccines
Yesterday at 5:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Relics of lost continents found under Antarctica
Yesterday at 4:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Montana Air Base loses power as giant circular-shaped UFO hovers overhead
Yesterday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 11 Superfoods That Will Supercharge Your Body
Yesterday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Gigantic cracks are fissuring the Arabian desert
Yesterday at 3:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» News Update - California Fire Now Nuclear Ash!!
Yesterday at 2:12 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» WTF by Mona Radler
Yesterday at 2:09 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet x ' Veracruz" Nasa Doesn't Report, Why? plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joefromthecarolinas on Corey Goode SSP trademark attempt
Yesterday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Straight lines on the ocean floor next to Antarctica
Yesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dead Men Tell No Tales in Broward County: 3 Recent Whistleblowers Who Ended Up DEAD
Yesterday at 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» BEN FULFORD WEEKLY REPORT - “Jesus Christ to Marry Asian Goddess” 11/12/18
Yesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Smart Cities, Mass Surveillance & Lithium In The Water - Our Dark Dystopian Future
Yesterday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Bright UFO Captured Over Kent, England plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QANON #LIVE #LadyDragon- Why #Trump is sending tanks to the border
Yesterday at 11:05 am by LadyDragon

» Baalbek In Lebanon: Megaliths Of The Gods - Why We Can't Build Them Today?
Yesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Seeing Orbs in Photos Really Means – by Color and Description
Yesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bayer CEO: Roundup Weedkiller Cancer Victims Are 'Nuisances'
Yesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Public Petitions FDA to Investigate Gardasil Vaccine Fraud
Yesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
No automatic alt text available.
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR SHADY CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW!

POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 20-Aug-2018 16:31:06

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: THINGS THAT MATTER
Date: Mon, August 20, 2018 8:27 am

Zap Says

HI ALL,

THESE LAST DAYS WE HAVE MANAGED TO RECEIVE JUST ENOUGH TO GET THE CORPORATE SIDE DONE AND PROVIDE FOR ALMOST ENOUGH STABILITY FOR THE TEAM MEMBERS THANKS TO YOU, AND THE EFFORTS OF SOME NOTABLE FOLKS HERE THAT HAVE COME TO KNOW US AND OUR EFFORT.

THEY CAME TO SEE THE TRUTH AND GOT IT.

AS IN MY MESSAGE YESTERDAY, I DID MY BEST TO SEND SOME SMALL FUNDS TO KEEP MICHAEL AND FAMILY IN FOOD, BUT HE COULD NOT NEGOTIATE THE ELECTRIC AND IT HAS TO BE PAID IN FULL. HE HAS BEEN NOW 9 DAYS WITHOUT ELECTRICITY AND THEY HAVE RUN OUT OF CANDLES. AT THE SAME TIME I GOT A MESSAGE FROM ALIAH WHEN I CHECKED MY MESSAGES A BIT LATE:

Chairman my sincere apology for disturbing you in spending your weekend, but hopefully your in balance situation, chairman i have remaining 90 pesos with me, bradds milk will last till tomorrow only, hopefully i can afford to buy his breads he eats, and other vital stuffs too

Apology for adding your pressures , have a blesful weekend, again my apology for interrupting your resting day, you take care there God bless

SO AS PROMISED I AM ASKING FOR THESE TWO FOR A BIT OF HELP. IT WILL NOT BE LONG BEFORE WE CAN REALLY HELP THEM FROM OUR SIDE, BUT THE KID NEEDS FOOD NOW AND THE FAMILY NEEDS BASIC SURVIVAL ITEMS LIKE CANDLES AND FOOD.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP YET AGAIN. GOD BLESS AND MUCH LOVE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

ZAP wrote:Bradds milk will last till tomorrow only, hopefully i can afford to buy his breads he eats, and other vital stuffs too

SO AS PROMISED I AM ASKING FOR THESE TWO FOR A BIT OF HELP. IT WILL NOT BE LONG BEFORE WE CAN REALLY HELP THEM FROM OUR SIDE, BUT THE KID NEEDS FOOD NOW AND THE FAMILY NEEDS BASIC SURVIVAL ITEMS LIKE CANDLES AND FOOD.
Diapers, you forgot diapers !

Message from the SAP's to ZAP;

What "homeless" ALIAH may look like;

RamblerNash

Aliah (AKA Jerzy) wrote:chairman i have remaining 90 pesos with me, bradds milk will last till tomorrow only, hopefully i can afford to buy his breads he eats, and other vital stuffs too

Loaf of Fresh White Bread, (500g) 52.20 ₱

Rice (white), (1kg)                       46.07 ₱

Banana, (1kg)                              56.20 ₱

Aliah has more than enough to keep Bradd fat, dumb, and happy until Jerzy gets his funding.

Unless it's all a fraud and Jerzy is just making it all up to line his pockets.

http://www.oom2.com/t56984-jerzy-babkowski-aka-zap-the-prey-of-the-predator

http://www.oom2.com/t56732-jerzy-babkowski-aka-zap-global-recognition-for-his-outstanding-work

http://www.oom2.com/t46295-jerzy-babkowski-aka-zap-canadian-scammer-fraud-report-investigate

4-truth

Nash wrote:Unless it's all a fraud and Jerzy is just making it all up to line his pockets.

What ZAP's keyboard may look like;

robert18

As long as there are MORONS who believe in trillions of $$$ - small payout from mother fucker like babkowski from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, there will be always this kind of scam going on. There is nothing worst in the creation then Humans with out properly functioning brain and this Canadian criminal, psychopath scammer babkowski knows it well. Sadly, there is no properly functioning "justice system" in Canada either so sociopaths like babkowski are trying all tricks in their con man book to fuck naive morons for cash promising some out of this World, sickening nonsense of "RV, Currency exchange, project funding, etc... The question is all this for whom???... abnormal, stupid bunch of idiots????.... Yeah sure, you will get it and build the castle on the water.... He should be in jail for this a long long time ago but obviously nit in this country.....

PurpleSkyz

Admin

HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG:

Fake Organization Scams

Read more at http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/index.php#aKvHDdSSf6vt4Cch.99
REPORT FRAUD HERE:

http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/index.php

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Fake Government Agencies, Scam Charitable Organizations and Other Non-Existent Entities - How to Recognize Them and How to Report Them
We have all heard about fake email and mails claiming to be from your bank or credit card company, but scammers don't limit themselves to those institutions.  Especially at the holidays, after natural disasters and during political campaigns, fraudsters are quick to capitalize upon the latest news items to create fake organizations. 
They use the names of famous events, people in the news or even claim to be a branch of a government, a nonprofit or a charitable organization, to get you to give them money or your identity.
Below are links to our pages with actual examples of these scams. 

How to Recognize a Fake Organization, Institution or Government Agency

Let's look at some actual situations, experiences and in some cases, emails people received and see how we can spot that they are scams. In general, notice the awesome amount of misspellings, poor grammar and run-on sentences.  Even if they weren't scams, would you believe that someone who wrote or spoke like that would be in a position of authority?  But that may not be a giveaway: some scammers are very well educated and smooth talkers, too!
Some of these pages are being updated: They should be online by January 1, 2008

Sample Scam agencies and organizations by theme

See this page for a detail explanation of how the scams work, step-by-step!

How to Report a Fraudulent Organization or Business Proposal

In the United States contact:

U.S. Secret Service
Financial Crimes Division
1800 G Street, NW
Room 942
Washington, DC 20223
Phone: (202) 435–5850
Fax: (202) 435–5031
Or contact the local U.S. Secret Service Field Office.

Overseas

Contact the Foreign Commercial Service (FSC) at the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. If there is no FCS office, contact the American Citizens Services Unit of the Consular Section or the Regional Security Office.
For a comprehensive list of national and international agencies to report scams, see this page.
And please let us know about any suspicious calls or emails you receive.  We look for patterns so that we can alert the authorities and victims to new scams, before it is too late!

For a comprehensive list of national and international agencies to report scams, see this page.

Read more at http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/fakeagencies.php#TEJZtJ3pDzCV01th.99

http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/fakeagencies.php

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum