Latest topics
» Crop Circles 2019 ~ Menetou-Salon, Centre-Val de Loire, France
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyToday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G health dangers: Why isn’t mainstream media looking into health risks of 5G?
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyToday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Coffee will Kill You, Until it Won’t, and Other Fake Health News
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Apollo 11 Conference
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 6 18 19
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Unexplainable UFO sighting leaves stargazers in awe plus MORE
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Temple excavation in India mysteriously shut down after discovery of strange engraving
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nearby System with Two Potentially Habitable Worlds Just Discovered
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyToday at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Absolute Proof of USAF Flying UFO disks In Area 51
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» American Medical Association Advice: Mature 12-Year-Olds Can Consent to Vaccination Without Parents
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyToday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 18, 2019
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by ReneGade

» Richard Dolen - The Leak: New Revelations
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ *SPECIAL*TWO SUNS AND TWO SUNSETS* plus MORE
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyYesterday at 5:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Captured On Webcam Near Popocatépetl Volcano, Mexico plus MORE
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» All Out Assault on Nature in New Zealand ~ 1080 Pellets Being Deployed by Helicopter
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyYesterday at 1:50 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show June 15, 2109 Valery Uvarov
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Shock Claim: Julian Assange in GITMO
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyYesterday at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Total Solar Eclipse 2019 - The Moon is about to Block the Sun, Turning Day into Night
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump On UFO’s
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyYesterday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Flypocalypse engulfs village in Russia
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "STRANGE SOUNDS" coming from Sky! - Unusual phenomena RETURNS!
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deutsche Bank FAILS Again! - Bank On Verge Of TOTAL COLLAPSE!
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” EmptyYesterday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing”

Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing”

Posted on 2018/08/21 by Kauilapele
Kp Message 8-21-18… “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations Continuing” Kp_180129_mauna_kea_200_29I’m not sure if that is the “best” title for that, but… there it is.
I’m personally continuing to recognize what I need to release (on 3D, 4D, 5D, 539.8D, etc., levels), and I’m gathering those things up and releasing them. I’ve got another batch of “things” in my car right now to take to the Ohana Thrift store (or I might be guided to someone who might want them). Part of doing this also has to do with Energetically releasing components of my former self that I need to release to rise up in vibration to my Next Higher Self (and I just made up that last phrase there).
Many of my own personal releases are what some might call “Massive”. I mean there’s lots of music equipment, cables, mixers, etc., amplifier, and lots of thisngs that used to be “primary” in my life, but which are no longer “primary” at all. They’ve been sitting around for several years. They are “asking” to move on. And so they are.
Also at this time I’m releasing any attachments to a) my current living place, b) my current living style, c) my current living island, d) my current living everything. All of these are “up for release”. And I’m feeling more and more “free” by doing this (no matter what might end up happening).
No matter what the situation these days, no matter where it is popping up, it seems many are realizing that is is time to release those things that no longer serve the “rising in vibration” new Self. #WalkAway is an example. There are many others.
No matter one’s outer view about “Trump” and this current administration, it has brought an amazing, and “massive” awakening, rising up, and brought up seeming conflicts that perhaps have been hidden for many years. Now they are exposed, and many many many energetic releases are occurring. Absolutely.
All I can say here is that all of this is going to keep on keeping on, until all that this planet needs to release is released. And all that needs “Massive Transformation” is transformed.
The Cosmics (Energies, that is) are supporting this (likely, causing this), and basically, as I view it, we have no choice. Rise up with those Cosmics, and allow these “Massive Energetic Releases and Transformations” to BE a part of our own BEingnesses.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum