OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Empty POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:18 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 2-Sep-2018 22:04:17

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Scamalert
Subject: STAND TALL
Date: Sun, September 2, 2018 9:05 pm

Stand Tall

Donald Glover

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

Let things continue on their onward upward mobility. There are those who have greater access and they are bringing insights and new data to the surface but not for the masses. Not just yet.

Be assured the times coming up are going to be good ones and stop judging. It would help if everyone stopped judging and making undue critical assumptions that are fine in the 3rd dimension but do nothing to aid the systematic way in which this is coming about.

Every possible scenario is being thought of. " What happens if funds are delivered then jerked back? What happens if they fall into the wrong hands? What happens if they are frozen in mid shipment? What happens if the electronic system fails? What happens if there is no one to accept them? What happens if they are stolen in transit?"
These are just some of the scenarios that have been duly worked out. Make your patience commodity a bit tighter and allow for wiser heads to pursue all of these situations as they must.

Be assured the times coming up are going to be good ones!!!....POOF...

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community;

Transitional Energy

Right now you are in a profound transitional energy and you are in a struggle with basic light and dark. You know this. Some say, “Kryon, you paint a much too simple picture of what is happening.” Not really. Currently, it’s really basic: Will you choose slavery, horror, control, war, drama and death as your living scenario, or will you choose a consciousness of benevolent compassion and caring for each other?

~ KRYON

MY understanding is the head of the Cabal has been severed with many more bankers world wide quietly being arrested. This action has moved the RV closer to exchanging. Please remember, when the RV begins it also brings along the delivery of PP's invitations. Waiting for the exhale......

Namaste,

Susan

DID YOU KNOW?

Good Evening,

The response was overwhelming to forward this compiled information to our readers. We aptly call this round of communication “Constitution Awareness.”

Because of the size of this information and the structure of the Poofness Newsletter we cannot accommodate the dialog in the body of the newsletter so it will have to be sent out PDF upon request. Subject line instruction are listed at the bottom of this post.

When I was younger, many moons ago, I had the privilege of viewing “The Self Portrait of Vincent Van Gogh.” If you have never had the opportunity of viewing a Van Gogh up close, DO IT! It is drastically different from viewing his work in books or from a distance. When you are six feet away from his paintings you can feel the energy and emotions radiate from the canvass. It is truly amazing.

His work is classified as “Primitiveism” (A close sister of Expressionism) . If you view his work and try to digest the paint application, motivation, subject matter and technique you will have missed the overall vibrational effect it stirs up in your emotions.

The same can be said when compiling and editing this information on “Constitution Awareness.” Don’t be overly concerned with the construction and dialog of this information and focus on what it stirs in you. I was left with a vast array of conflicting and unsettled emotions. Anger, betrayal, ignorance, sadness, enlightenment, confusion, enslavement, the feeling that the masses have been duped, my ability to trust has been shaken, hopelessness, and so on. On the other hand I feel awakened, inspired, empowered and motivated. The fog has been lifted and it has become abundantly clear and removed all doubts what actions we, the masses, must strive to embrace. To remain complacent is no longer an option and only feeds the tyrannical agendas of control, power and servitude.

It is time to stand up and fight all forms of oppression and it starts with the individual. Pick up a rock, pick up a sword, a pen, an email, a text, a phone and get involved. You may be that last drop required to break the dam of oppression.

Do not dread and ponder the actions of the past. Let history be a lesson that inspires your actions today and we can mold a new and prosperous future for our children and humanity.

For the first sequence of “Constitution Awareness” send a request to replytodj@mail.com subject line “ Constitution 1-2 and 3 “
Next week I will provide 4-5-and 6 .
Also, once you have read and digested this information I would like to hear your comments. Remember “ Information gathered and not used has no purpose”

DJ

POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Scam-alertZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

BEIJING IS SMOGGY AND NEEDS OUR TECH TO CLEAN THE AIR AND GET RID OF THE POLLUTING SOURCES. ON OUR PROPOSAL, WE WERE MET WITH A VERY WARM EMBRACE AND HAVE ESTABLISHED A FRAMEWORK OF DEPLOYING MANUFACTURING OF THE TECHNOLOGIES THAT WILL ACCOMPLISH THIS TASK.

THE WATER IS AN ISSUE AND AGAIN THE TECH WAS WELL RECEIVED, AND CHINA SHALL BE MANUFACTURING THE TECHNOLOGIES THAT WILL CLEAN OUR WATERS BACK TO A PRISTINE STATE.

OTHER TECH HAS BEEN DISCUSSED BUT THESE ARE AMONGST THE VERY FIRST EFFORTS WE SHALL DO HERE. THE QUESTION OF SENIOR RESIDENCE AND SHELTERS FOR KIDS AND SINGLE MOTHERS WILL BE A HUGE UNDERTAKING HERE AS MILLIONS ARE IN NEED OF FACILITIES. WE ARE BEGINNING EFFORTS HERE TO HELP OUT GRANDFATHER’S PROBLEMS IN HIS COUNTRY. THESE EFFORTS WILL BE UNDERTAKEN IN NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA WHEN I GET BACK.

ON OTHER MATTERS WITH THE FAMILY SIDE HERE I CAN NOT COMMENT ON, BUT VERY SOON THE RELEASES I HAVE SPOKEN TO WILL BE DONE AND ANOTHER CHAPTER IN THE NEW PARADIGM WILL BEGIN.

OH YES, I WAS ALSO A BIT INVOLVED IN THE AFRICAN-CHINA SUMMIT.

POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Giphy
THE AGREEMENTS ARE IN PLACE NOW, AND AFRICA WILL PROSPER. WE WILL HELP GREATLY.

I WILL BE BACK SOON AND GET OFFICES SET UP AND WE SHALL BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD NOW THAT THE FUNDS ARE ASSURED AND THE SETUP FOR MANUFACTURE OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGIES ARE DONE.

POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Giphy

AND AGAIN I ASK FOR THE YOUR HELPING HANDS AS THIS TRIP HAS TAKEN A GREAT DEAL OUT OF US AND WE HAVE CRITICAL CASES ALL OVER THE PLACE JUST BEFORE THE FUNDS ARRIVING THIS WEEK. THERE IS NOTHING I HAVE AT THE MOMENT TO HELP WITH AS ASKING THE GOVERNMENT FOR A HELPING HAND IS OUT OF THE QUESTION, AND GRANDFATHER IS WAITING FOR THE FINAL DOCUMENTS REGARDING THOSE RELEASES AS WE SPEAK.

ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL PUBLISH SOME PICTURES THAT WERE TAKEN HERE THAT I WILL BE ALLOWED TO SHARE AS THEY HAVE SOME SMALL HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE NOW.

BACK TO WORK FOR ME SINCE TOMORROW MORNING I WILL BE DEEP INTO SOME PRETTY HEAVY MEETINGS.

MUCH LOVE AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Giphy“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
AUGUST 2, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Internet-fraud-signContributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table. Unfortunately, there was been a delay in sending thank you notes .....they will be worked on this week.

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:39 pm

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP wrote:THE QUESTION OF SENIOR RESIDENCE AND SHELTERS FOR KIDS AND SINGLE MOTHERS WILL BE A HUGE UNDERTAKING HERE AS MILLIONS ARE IN NEED OF FACILITIES. WE ARE BEGINNING EFFORTS HERE TO HELP OUT GRANDFATHER’S PROBLEMS IN HIS COUNTRY. THESE EFFORTS WILL BE UNDERTAKEN IN NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA WHEN I GET BACK. 

How the kiddies feel about ZAP's promises;
POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Impressed

POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Jars2

3POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:19 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL PUBLISH SOME PICTURES THAT WERE TAKEN HERE THAT I WILL BE ALLOWED TO SHARE AS THEY HAVE SOME SMALL HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE NOW.

Allowed to share? LMAO!!!

Aren't we so lucky to have Jerzy stop by and have him address the many concerns of his scam, in his email to Hobie, over including some pictures like the selfie of him landing in China. Or the passport stamp...Or the plane ticket...Or of him standing in the middle of all that pollution.

It's pretty hard to take those pictures, when you haven't left Calgary...

Shouldn't that Bridge Loan have kicked in way before now? LOL

Time for Jerzy to reboot his scam, and an imaginary trip to Beijing is just a way to do it...

http://www.oom2.com/t56984-jerzy-babkowski-aka-zap-the-prey-of-the-predator

4POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:45 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:BEIJING IS SMOGGY AND NEEDS OUR TECH TO CLEAN THE AIR AND GET RID OF THE POLLUTING SOURCES.

Here is a live shot of Beijing:

POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Screen80

Where is your smog Jerzy???

question

5POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:52 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Here's another live view:

POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Screen81

6POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:49 pm

robert18

AGAIN: THOSE WHO EVER SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS MOTHER FUCKER, CANADIAN SCAMMER, CRIMINAL PSYCHOPATH babkowski jerzy  FROM CALGARY, ALBERTA SHOULD SPIT ON YOUR FACE AND GET A ROPE...... YOU ARE THE TRUE BRAINLESS MORONS GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION BY SUPPORTING CRIMINALS, SOCIOPATHS LIKE THIS LOWLIFE LOOSER babkowski!!!!!. IT IS THANKS TO IDIOTS LIKE YOU SOME ONE LIKE THIS CRIMINAL EXIST AND SURVIVE. 

7POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:21 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Robert... the problem with blaming the donators is this:

* They have NO clue they are being scammed. They just have not figured it out yet.

* They are most likely seniors or folks that are goodhearted and want to help someone that they think is being truthful. This does not qualify them to be idiots but merely uninformed.

NO... the FULL blame for these crimes fully rests on the shoulders of Susan, Jerzy, Larry, Doug (DJ) and all the others involved in this donation fraud scam they have created!! Law enforcement and PayPal are complicit in allowing this kind of grey area that lets these kinds of frauds continue ie: Friends & Family donation button abuse etc.

What would be helpful is this:

How about ALL of you that come here to read the Zap crap start sharing this info on your other social media accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, Gab, etc.? We have several options in place here to allow you to do this. Spread the word!!! Help us get law enforcement interested!!! Report them!!!

vv POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  3802270653

HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG:

http://www.oom2.com/t57287-how-to-report-jerzy-susan-and-gang-and-stop-the-donation-fraud

POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Th?id=OIP.2MIq9TpZ7QwJeXx0qFFAtwHaHa&pid=15POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Zap-Comic-Book-Bazinga

Fake Organization Scams

• Fake government agencies, non-existent charitable organizations and other fake groups and entities - there are a host of scammers who create legitimate sounding organizations that do not exist or exist only on paper.  Before you donate or pay some organization, check here for the frauds!

Read more at http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/index.php#aKvHDdSSf6vt4Cch.99
REPORT FRAUD HERE:

http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/index.php

Jerzy lives and executes his fraudulent activities from Calgary Canada.

The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre (CAFC) is the central agency in Canada that collects information and criminal intelligence on such matters as mass marketing fraud (e.g., telemarketing), advance fee fraud (e.g., West African letters), Internet fraud and identification theft complaints.
http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/index-eng.htm

8POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:31 pm

4-truth

4-truth

Purp wrote:Robert... the problem with blaming the donators is this:

* They have NO clue they are being scammed. They just have not figured it out yet.

* They are most likely seniors or folks that are goodhearted and want to help someone that they think is being truthful. This does not qualify them to be idiots but merely uninformed.

It is well known that most people are good people and are always willing to help.

It is also well known that the attention span of most people is only three days, after which they either lose interest or simply forget.

ZAP just does what comes natural to a criminal like him, he takes advantage of this.

POOFness for SEPT 2: STAND TALL  Support

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum