OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more Empty Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:44 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Quote Me

Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

Recent reports have described Nathan Rothschild as being one of  "the good Rothschilds" and certain sources exude sheer happiness that "Nate is back!". 

I myself know some Rothschilds that I would describe as sane and "good" people. They appear erratically, like Throwbacks to some illustrious unknown ancestor.  They are always a little different in their appearance and mannerisms, too.  And, most notably--- they have all suffered for their goodness, played with since birth like mice born into a family of cats. 

They are seldom killed, but they are always terribly abused. 

And certainly no member of that Family ever arose to the pinnacle of power in either Britain (Nathan)  or France (Jacob) without being severely and absolutely vetted and approved by the rest of the clan, because that is what it takes to attain such a position. He must basically agree to the self-interest, motives, and modus operandi of the other family members in all respects or they won't accept his leadership and there will be constant internal struggles and in-fighting that detracts from profits. 

And we can't have that, can we?   

There is, somewhat, an inheritance factor added in, but if the "Chosen One of God" is a mouse, the cats will find ways to disinherit him.  

And the beat goes on.... they are consolidating their Hundred Year Plan to put the world back on the gold standard just a few years delayed from what they set up in 1907.  

Profits, first, last, and always is what the Rothschild Family is about.  Profits in the morning and profits at night.  Profits for breakfast. Profits for lunch. Profits for dinner time, too.  There is no time for long discussions of politics or philosophy---unless, of course, these things affect ..... profits.  There is only time enough (just barely) for strategic planning to do what?  Acquire more profits, of course.  They care nothing--- absolutely nothing---- about anything in the world, apart from its impact on profits, the opportunity it presents to make profits, and its potential for endangering ---- you guessed it ---- profits. 

With the Rothschild Patriarchs there is no good or bad, only roles to play and profits to be made. 

They aren't immoral.  They are amoral.  Issues of morality simply don't appear on their horizon unless they relate to profit. 

Quote me.  Remember it.   Believe it.  Know it.  Take it seriously.  And never forget.   

These men would, truly, do anything for profit.  If they could find a way to turn dog poop into a "delicious steak substitute" they wouldn't hesitate a nanosecond.  And the real source of the "steak substitute" would be a closely guarded "trade secret" connected to "national security"--- just to make sure that nobody ever found out. 

This single-minded focus on profit, profit, and more profit makes the Rothschilds very useful and reliable tools; all you have to do is offer them an opportunity for profit, the more profit the better, of course ---- and if it requires murdering millions of babies via legalized abortion and then selling their fetal body parts, tissues and DNA ----they will have nothing but practical objections:  

Who will buy such products?  Can we corner and control the market?  How are we going to get it through Congress?  What's the cover story?  Can we patent it?  How much media should we focus?   Who do we need to "convince"?    How do we redefine and package age-based genocide as something good?  Won't old people object, seeing as how they are --- logically----next in line?  Well, what can we do with them?  As body products?  Animal feed, maybe? ....  Any market for wrinkled human skin handbags?   Old School Handbags.... trademark it.  It's already trademarked, you Putz.... 

Hey, some people think wrinkles add character.... 

This is the kind of outrageous talk that goes on, day after day, like a ticker tape machine. And these discussions, outrageous or not, get acted upon as long as there is some reasonable likelihood of profit to be made. 

If the role the Rothschilds are playing pleases you and profits them, so much the better.  They can play Angles of Light just as easily as they can play Chinese Businessmen.  To them, it doesn't matter.  That's all just "grease" for the deal. And whatever makes the deal go down better, that's what they will do.  

As a result, the other thing that you can count on with the Rothschild Patriarchs is that they have absolutely no attachment to any country, flag, or religion.  To them, it is all a game on a single game board--- and who laughs and who cries --- is simply a matter of who profits.  

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

2Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more Empty Re: Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:44 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Is Your Story, America

Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

Your real name is Juan Xavier Catalan y Hermes and you are the only son of one of the richest men in Spain. Your family is ancient and noble and you are the heir of vast holdings of land and livestock, vineyards and villages --- but, while you are still very young, both your parents died.
Unfaithful servants then see their chance to inherit all that is yours, so while you are still a baby, they hatch a plot to kill you. Before they can do this, one servant does what she can to save you. She puts you adrift on the outgoing tide in a small open boat with blankets and toys and enough food and water for a week, hoping you will reach the sea lanes and someone will find you.
Night comes and day and another night. You are alone and cold and frightened, but your light little boat has drifted far and wide on the current and you are spotted by an Irish fishing trawler. The amazed Irish fishermen take you aboard and, finding no clue about your identity, one of them decides to take you home and raise you as an "extra" son.
Everyone in your new hometown knows your strange history and they can see from your huge dark eyes and black hair that you are not one of them, but you have an honest heart and work hard and you learn your adopted Father's trade. Like all your older adopted brothers, you join the Irish fishing fleet. You marry a local girl and settle down and, despite the nagging sense of not really belonging here, you are modestly happy.
One day, when you are fifty years old, a strange old woman dressed entirely in black appears on your doorstep. She doesn't speak English or Gaelic and brings an interpreter with her. She is very excited and teary-eyed, but you have no idea why or what is going on. It takes offering your visitors some tea and a couple of chairs and more than an hour to get the gist of what she has to say.
She was the one who put you in the boat so long ago. She didn't give up hope and kept looking for some news. Finally, she ran across an old Fisherman's Daily Report that described your rescue--- and from that, she was able to trace your whereabouts.
Now, all the evil servants who plotted to murder you and steal your estate are dead and gone themselves. She outlived them all and has come here to see justice done. She has prepared all the paperwork and given her testimony about everything that happened and confirmed that you are the rightful heir. All you have to do is sign the paperwork and record your claim and you can finally inherit all that was naturally yours. You can, if you wish, return to Spain and live like a king.
This comes as a big shock. You always knew you were "different" but now you know exactly what happened. All sorts of details become clear. You are Spanish. Your parents didn't abandon you. Your family comes from Catalan....
This is your story, America. It is the same basic story.
Your British servants have defrauded and "murdered" every single one of you on paper. By registering your birth they transported you to their foreign jurisdiction and after a few years they listed you as "missing, presumed dead".
All this was done so that they could claim to own (and profit from) your estate. It has all been done to deprive you of your inheritance and birthright--- and do it in such a sneaky way, that you would never discover the truth and never take action to reclaim all that is lawfully yours.
And I am that strange old woman appearing on your doorstep.
You are free to despise the men who did this to you. You don't have to love the woman who put you in the boat. But you do need to come to terms with who and what you really are: an American, not a United States Citizen, the heir of a vast estate, not a bankrupt Irish fisherman.
Even though, at age fifty, you may feel more comfortable with your identity as "Joe O'Malley" the truth is the truth.
The tides and the heavens run in their courses, and the time has come for America and Americans to be set free of British meddling and self-interest once and for all.
And as for you, the paperwork has been prepared, the Old Woman has given her Testimony to the whole world, and all you have to do is record your claim. You can come home to the land of freedom you've heard about, but never really lived in so far as the falsified public record shows---- just by correcting the record.
As we go forward this process may become vastly improved and much faster and easier. We are at the leading edge of the correction process, but as more people wake up and realize the benefit of doing this, millions upon millions of Americans will choose to "repatriate" to their native land and soil.
And as they wake up to what the British Crown has done to them and to their families and to their country for six generations, they will have no maudlin regrets about the British Empire's setting sun.

3Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more Empty Re: Quote Me by Anna Von Reitz plus more Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:45 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Urgent Notice to All Jural Assemblies

By Anna Von Reitz

The Jural Assemblies are now being investigated as possible insurrectionist groups and/or "terrorist" groups.  

You have invited this kind of scrutiny and trouble by failure to do the paperwork and officially reclaim your name and estate and birthright political status. 

As I have pointed out repeatedly, the British Territorial "United States" is a different version of "United States" than the one you think of.  It is the equivalent of a foreign country with respect to you, and no one who accepts such Territorial citizenship has any right or business participating in an American State Jural Assembly. 

As a result, the goons are out in force looking for "Easy Pickens" --- which is anyone, like Destry --- who hasn't done their homework and recorded their paperwork and reclaimed their names and estates.  

There is also a plague of "new names" appearing.  For example, my husband has never used the abbreviation "JAS" for "James" in his entire life, but we recently received bills in this variation.  Similarly, my pen name, Anna von Reitz, was suddenly and inexplicably changed to simply "ANNA REITZ".  

This is just part and parcel of the same old fraud scheme of naming franchises after you and then pretending that these franchises are-the-same-as you, which is a crime known as "personage".  

Whenever you see any new names being used to address you, you want to haul out your Certificate of Assumed Name template and claim and re-convey that name, too.  Record it as an Extension to your original Deed of Re-Conveyance. 

This removes "you" from their playing field ---- again ---- and sooner or later, they do run out of variations.  Then they are left with nothing they can claim against. 

We are working hard to educate Americans about this venal system and how they have been entrapped in it.  We wish there were some blanket means to eradicate it, but all of this has arisen on a one by one basis as each American baby has been unknowingly "registered"--- the vermin claim that this fraud and genocide-on-paper is a protected right to contract issue. 

We do not agree. 

But for the time being, the only way to overcome this circumstance is to one-by-one repudiate any such contract and one-by-one reclaim your name and estate from out of their clutches. 

Nobody in their right mind would knowingly exchange the wealth and security and guarantees that are owed to Americans for the poverty and deprivation and servile condition of a "United States Citizen".  

That is no doubt part of the reason why the Bar Attorneys laugh and call us "incompetent", but it isn't that we are incompetent; it's that we have been deliberately defrauded and deceived and taught wrong information. 

It's like teaching a baby to say, "I am a bastard." --- with no idea what the words mean. 

It's the same way with parroting, "I am a United States Citizen." when in fact you are not and never were and if you stand up for yourself and your proper standing, never will be. 

All of you who have joined the Jural Assemblies need to get your paperwork together and recorded  ASAP and be prepared to identify yourselves as American state nationals exercising your guaranteed right to peacefully assemble.  

And nobody who hasn't done the paperwork to reclaim their actual birthright political status as a New Yorker, Virginian, Wisconsinite, Idahoan.....should be allowed to participate in any Jural Assembly functions. 

Newcomers should be welcomed.  The basic situation should be explained.  The paperwork should be given to them along with whatever local help and insight can be brought to bear --- but they should not be counted as members nor allowed to participate in meetings until they return certified copies of their recorded re-conveyances and certificates of assumed name and cancellation of all prior powers of attorney to the Assembly for confirmation.  

No meeting should convene without a Bevens Declaration -- which is basically calling out anyone who is attending as a Federal Agent and requiring them to identity themselves as such or leave the meeting. 

For their sake and for all of yours, this must be enforced.  Otherwise, the group as a whole will be ravaged and taken down and portrayed as something it isn't--- and you will have lost all the lawful and legal protection you are owed simply because you neglected to officially cancel their "private contract" with you, which was formed without your knowledge or consent just a few days after you were born. 

Do not fall into the same trap as Destry and the Colorado Nine and countless others.  Make your severance with Babylon clear and concise and record it with the Land Recorder's Office using the Deed of Re-Conveyance and associated paperwork explained as part of Article 928 on my website. 

It is only AFTER you make this decision to leave Babylon public that you begin to see and feel the benefits, and you begin to build up admissible evidence of your identity, your living status, your standing, and the great fraud that has been committed against you.  

So don't stand around and wait like Destry and the members of the Colorado Nine did --- thinking that you don't have to do this and that it should be obvious who and what you are and what is this BS anyway?   

Well, it is BS.  Unfortunately, the only way out of something is the same way you got into it in the first place. You have a "contract" --- a birth registration --- on the public record, obligating you to a lifetime of servitude and subjugation as a British Territorial "US Citizen"---- as if we were all born in Puerto Rico.   It takes an equal or greater counter-claim also established on the public record to overcome it. 

When you signed up in the "US military" you were supposed to be briefly in federal "US Territory" and were subject to the same kind of service and subjugation.  

We have recently learned that the vermin responsible for all this found means of discharging all our veterans without actually discharging them from this foreign and subservient status --- via a false presumption of their continuing "federally-connected civilian military" service status.  This, too, is a false and undisclosed "BS" contract that has to be repudiated in order for our veterans to receive the actual freedom and repayments they are so richly owed. 

Until we locate and rebut and overcome all of these traps we are at the mercy of the Euro-scum responsible for this, literally "subject" to them and their courts and their statutory "laws"---- and so far as the Public Record shows, all by our own consent. 

Why anyone reading this would not immediately understand the dangers of remaining in such a political status and the benefits of leaving it behind -- is frankly beyond me.  Would you rather be a bankrupt or wealthy?  Subjugated or free? 
In Babylon or standing safely outside it?  

The choice is up to you.  You got into this mess via unknowing acceptance of an unlawful (but perfectly legal) adhesion contract.  You have now been told the facts and given the tools to sever this contract and inherit your actual birthright.  And the only question in my mind is ---- what are you waiting for?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum